The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Yes Please do... I'm sure the pleasure will be mutual. Take your time... we have all morning...

I get my hardening glistening cock and move it slowly towards yours you hold yours up. They both touch ever so lightly I gasp as my cock bulges and pulse slightly. You urge me to rub our cocks heads together shall I carry on ;)

I get my hardening glistening cock and move it slowly towards yours you hold yours up. They both touch ever so lightly I gasp as my cock bulges and pulse slightly. You urge me to rub our cocks heads together shall I carry on ;)

yummy....the site is so erotic. point them tip to tip...then wrap you hand round our cock heads and squeeze....if you un-cut, we have the makings for a docking session...

yummy....the site is so erotic. point them tip to tip...then wrap you hand round our cock heads and squeeze....if you un-cut, we have the makings for a docking session...

Wow that's so hot my 7 inches is uncut. I hold both of our cock heads together. Just to hold the heat of our cocks together I rub our heads together we both groan at the same time I grab your cock you grab mine and we stroke them slowly. Our precum mixing together. While were doing this your finger comes towards my mouth you trace it on my lips a taste for things to come... What would you like to do next?

Wow that's so hot my 7 inches is uncut. I hold both of our cock heads together. Just to hold the heat of our cocks together I rub our heads together we both groan at the same time I grab your cock you grab mine and we stroke them slowly. Our precum mixing together. While were doing this your finger comes towards my mouth you trace it on my lips a taste for things to come... What would you like to do next?

Your sucking my finger....just encourages me to lean down and lick and tongue fuck your cock-slit, before you rub your cock over my nipples...

Your sucking my finger....just encourages me to lean down and lick and tongue fuck your cock-slit, before you rub your cock over my nipples...

Mmm tongue fuck my cock I want you get it nice and wet before I rub it on my nipples. Will you suck my balls too while I stroke my cock? Mmm I hungrily suck your finger mimicking what you're doing to me our eyes lock and cock dribbles precum on your tongue which you swallow. Mmm you suck so good does it taste nice ? ...

Your sucking my finger....just encourages me to lean down and lick and tongue fuck your cock-slit, give your big full balls some needed attention... before you rub your cock over my nipples...

Your sucking my finger....just encourages me to lean down and lick and tongue fuck your cock-slit, give your big full balls some needed attention... before you rub your cock over my nipples...

Mmm yes so good. My cock spanks your nipples with my other hand I pinch your other nipple you groan which makes me do it harder. As I spank your stiffening nipple I give you my fingers to suck. You suck my thumb as if its the last thing to do into your mouth I watch you and get even more turned on. My veiny cock bulges as it traces over you ...

can you feel the sucking pressure, and my hands massaging your ass, spreading your butt....tracing a finger or two over your ass.... seeing my lips wrapped round your finger is just the visual... deep-throat your thumb, licking it... feeling the heat and wetness for your cock and pre-cum

can you feel the sucking pressure, and my hands massaging your ass, spreading your butt....tracing a finger or two over your ass.... seeing my lips wrapped round your finger is just the visual... deep-throat your thumb, licking it... feeling the heat and wetness for your cock and pre-cum

Oh fuck yes massage my ass I want your fingers grabbing me and spreading my chheks. I feel your fingers inch closer and closer to my asshole. The closer they get the more hungrily you suck my thumb. I start stroking my cock trailing pre cum all over you. Just as you trail my ass stop you to suck your fingers I dribble spit on them and put them back on my ass. I look down and your cock is concrete solid and dripping precum everywhere...

Oh fuck yes massage my ass I want your fingers grabbing me and spreading my chheks. I feel your fingers inch closer and closer to my asshole. The closer they get the more hungrily you suck my thumb. I start stroking my cock trailing pre cum all over you. Just as you trail my ass stop you to suck your fingers I dribble spit on them and put them back on my ass. I look down and your cock is concrete solid and dripping precum everywhere...

My nipples are erect, my cock is leaking pre, that is dripping to my full smooth balls. my now wet fingers are massaging and circling your back-hole. ever so often I suck deeper on your thumb, and feel the heat and sticky-wetness of your cock tip on my chin.......

My nipples are erect, my cock is leaking pre, that is dripping to my full smooth balls. my now wet fingers are massaging and circling your back-hole. ever so often I suck deeper on your thumb, and feel the heat and sticky-wetness of your cock tip on my chin.......

Mmm that's so good I can feel your wet fingers pressing onto my asshole it feels so good. Everytime you press I leak more precum. Me fat cock is now tracing on your chin I tease a little with it taking my thumb out and leaving my dick just by your lips. I tell you not to move or ill take it away. You groan a little so I back into your thumb. Which is just unside my ass. Oh it feels so good. Then I ask you to stick your tongue out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back