Summong Mistake (closed for AprilCD)

kaiwolf

Experienced
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Posts
33
Summoning Mistake (closed for AprilCD)

Everything was just about set. Trelan Davros read over the pages in the ancient tome for what must have been the thousandth time. An apt pupil in most of the arcane disciplines, his Infernal was a bit weak, but nowhere near as bad as his summoning. If he couldn’t impress his summoning professor with this extra credit project, the last five years of his schooling would be for nothing. It wasn’t even the idea of flunking out that bothered him. He knew enough to make a decent living off of his talents in Enchantment, Alchemy, and Transmutation. His illusion work was actually some of the strongest in his year. No, it would be the crashing wave of disappointment from his parents and the mockery of his siblings. As the youngest child of a minor noble house, while he would never get any kind of title, he was expected to be better than those that came from ‘lesser’ birth, according to his parents. No, Trelan could not fail this time.

The idea came to him as he was serving detention with his summoning professor, after an abject failure summoning a basic elemental in class. It was a simple but mundane task, clean and reshelve their personal archive. While hauling box after box of dusty tome, Trelan discovered an interesting piece behind one of the professor’s book shelves. Originally, he thought nothing of it, obviously just another text that had fallen off its place. Then, as he wiped the dust from the dark purple leather cover, he noted the name, written in the jagged script of the lower planes. Librum Eroticon Infernalis. He wasn’t sure exactly why, but he snuck the book out and began studying it. Although it was hard to read, he was pretty sure that the instructions for the rituals were somehow simpler, more primal than the fussy and particular spells he had been taught in class. And then a plan formed. If he could manage to summon and bind an infernal, he would have to pass.

Which led him to this night. He had found a chamber high up in one of the towers on the campus grounds, sure to be deserted and thus perfect for his preparation. His light robe was scratchy against his skin, but he had forgone any other garments, one to deal with the heat in the stuffy room, and two for the sake of expediency should his plan work. Seriously, who would bind a succubus and not indulge a bit in their legendary carnal prowess? Like most of the older students, Trelan had indulged in a bit of magical cosmetic enhancement. Once the students got past a certain point in their illusion and transmutation studies, almost all of them gave themselves some amount of attractiveness boost. Most just removed flaws, maybe toning up what years in a library had let go soft. Enhancing endowments was also popular, though those who were over eager usually ended up in the infirmary dealing with the side effects of going overboard with giant genitalia and breasts. Trelan hadn’t been so foolish. He kept himself toned like a gymnast and had arrested the growth of his body hair at a light fuzz. He had a permanent chin scruff, and his black hair seemed to be perfectly perched on the border of effortless and just messy. The light smack on his thigh as he walked about lighting candles reminded him of his only real indulgence. The thick six inch tube of cock meat swung beneath the light ceremonial robe, ready to expand to a full heavy nine inch club of flesh should the ritual work. Though he had only had any real experience with the fairer sex, Trelan had always been fascinated by cocks, and so could not resist giving himself one to be proud of when he had learned enough about transfiguration.

Trelan finished lighting the candles at the five points of the summoning circle. It had taken him two weeks to collect enough cum to paint the circle and the required symbols on the stone floor for the ritual. He then grabbed a small stone dagger and cut his hand, walking clockwise around the circle, extinguishing the candles with droplets of his blood as he chanted the incantation from the book. All the while he kept his focus; picturing the form of the female demon he was attempting to call to his plane. His imagination caused a slight stirring of his cock, just enough to be a distraction. As he finished the incantation, he stepped back. For a long second nothing happened. Then slowly, almost imperceptibly, a purple spark appeared in the center of the circle. Slowly it separated, tearing a crackling violet hole in the air. A luminous green smoke began to pour out, billowing around the room causing Trelan to wheeze and his eyes to sting. Almost as soon as it had begun, there was a flash and the portal snapped shut. As the smoke cleared, Trelan gazed at the center of the summoning circle. “I’ve made a huge mistake…” was all he could mutter.
 
Last edited:
A high-pitched scream pierced the thin veil between dimensions as green smoke and the thick scent of brimstone filled the confines of Trelan's summoning circle. A flash of light from within the swirling mass, the tear in reality closing but did nothing to silence the scream. A pair of glowing white-hot eyes peered through the smoke and a figure stepped forward.

https://i.imgur.com/XvbFsa1.jpg

It was a demon woman, a sincubus to be more precise -- cousin to the more commonly known succubi, she was a creature born from the dreams of mortal perversion in the Infernal plane. Her body resembled that of an elven maiden, save for the reddened skin of a devil and a pair of heavy breasts with darkened points that seemed to defy gravity. Her hair glowed in the darkened chamber like golden magma, with an ornate crown holding the silky strands from her face. A pair of leathery wings protruded her back, as did a long tail with a spade-like end.

But the creature's most alarming feature was the phallus, large and aroused that protruded lewdly from her sex and pair of perversely large testicles.

"You!" she spat at the apprentice in Infernal. "How dare you!"

The demoness lunged at the man, only to come to an abrupt halt at the edge of the summoning circle. A blast of magical energy lashed at her as a field shimmered protectively across the plane. "H~how?" she stared in wide-eyed mystery from the mystic wards to the mage.

"How... what did you do?"
 
Last edited:
Trelan stared at the demoness standing in the center of the summoning circle in disbelief. When she lunged at him, he stumbled backwards, almost tripping over his robes. He only collected his thoughts as it was proven that at least the binding part of the circle had worked. But that created a whole other problem. It was a well established tenant of magic that all of the first years are taught; magic worked or it didn’t, there was no in between. A spell was crafted through the combination of three elements; Formula, Focus, and Intent. If any of the three were out of alignment the spell should not work. So how the hell had he managed to summon this…… what was she?

Desperate for answers, Trelan ignored the snarling of the demoness and examined the book. He had said all of the words correctly. So according to the description of the incantation it should have summoned “A demon of lust with exceptional endowments of woman for man,” and… wait… what was… Trelan quickly flicked his fingers in a basic cleaning spell aimed at the book. He watched the accumulated staining and grime of countless years dissolving from the pages. Including a small ink smudge. A small ink smudge he had mistaken for a part of one of the letters. “No, no, no, no, no,” Trelan muttered. The actual text read “A demon of lust with exceptional endowments of woman AND man”. Crap.

That still didn’t explain how the spell had been completed though. Sure, the formula was correct as technically he had said the correct words. The focus was also correct, as Trelan had meticulously reproduced every detail of the summoning circle. Staring at the demoness he tried to figure out how the spell had functioned without the correct intent. Avoiding the seething anger of her gaze, his eyes drifted between her astounding breasts and her angry glistening cock. A little part of Trelan’s mind wondered if there was a pussy hiding behind the heavy set of balls hanging off the demoness, and he again felt his cock begin to twitch and stir beneath his robes. SONUVABITCH! He thought. That was the problem. He had gotten distracted thinking about his cock while picturing the succubus, creating technically intent for the lust demon and cock.

Trelan turned to the red skinned woman feigning a confident air. As long as the binding wards in the circle held, he was in no real danger. He would have to figure out a way to banish her before anyone found out, that was certain. There was a lingering dread that his lack luster abilities in this school of magic would be insufficient and he would have to admit his mistake to his professor. That would end his academic career for sure.

“Demoness,” he began. “You have been summoned in error. Do you speak the common tongue of man? If so, tell me your name, that I might return you to your home.”
 
"You're just a whelp," the demoness said in amazement when Trelan turned from her to focus on the dusty old tome. Not an archmage or grand magus, but a mere apprentice. Her voice went silent, jaw loose as she contemplated whether to be awed that such a young mortal was capable of such a grand feat, or enraged that someone as grand as she was caged by such a seemingly insignificant mortal.

Her mind wandered as he flipped through pages with his brow creased. She smelled opportunity, especially given the political chaos ravaging the nine Hells. This predicament may be a blessing in disguise...

He looked back over his shoulder in thought -- eyes darting between her chest and cock. The corner of the demoness' lips curled. She could smell the arousal drifting from him and sense a swelling beneath his apprentice robes.

“Demoness,” he began. “You have been summoned in error. Do you speak the common tongue of man? If so, tell me your name, that I might return you to your home.”

The demoness' lips pressed flat in annoyance. How stupid does this mortal believe me to be?? To give your true name is the greatest act of obedience a demon could grant. I'd die long before this ~~

"Kylixia." The word slipped form her lips without warning, interrupting her thoughts and sending a shiver of fear down her spine. Her glowing eyes went wide in shock as realization struck her. Bound and compelled! Who is this mortal??
 
Kylixia. The answer almost came too quickly. On the one hand, it was possible that the compulsion runes had taken effect. On the other, demons were notoriously cunning. Maybe the speed that the name was offered up and her apparent shock was all an act to make Trelan think that the runes were working. Trelan narrowed his eyes and kept watch on the demoness as he began to unpack some supplies from his satchel, laying them out on the small table he was using as a temporary desk. Enchanted parchment, a quill, and a bottle of his best spell ink were neatly arranged in preparation for his final step. He had already prepared the parchment with a border matching the runes in the summoning circle. It would confer the same binding and compulsory properties to the contract if the summoned creature signed.

As he began to fill in the details, he couldn’t help but think that he needed a way to check to see if the compulsion was working, or if Kylixia (if that was her name) was messing with him. He would have to give her a command that was unexpected and unlikely to be followed by the glowering and yet gorgeous entity. Almost on cue, Trelan’s cock took over for his better judgement.

“Kylixia, while I work, pleasure yourself,” Trelan said. He tried to keep his eyes off of the demoness’s more wanton charms and studied her face for any clue as to whether the compulsion was working.
 
“Kylixia, while I work, pleasure yourself,”

Damn you.

Kylixia's eyes narrowed, but the demoness was helpless to deny his wish. The compulsion cast upon her required her to obey any command spoken with her true name. It was truly the demon's curse to be bound to mortals.

"As you desire," she said and grabbed her cock. Her other hand cupped a tit, squeezing the ample flesh. "You would banish me without first claiming your prize?" she asked in common and lowered herself to the cold stone floor. "You summoned me for a reason, yes?"

It was difficult positioning herself in the tight confines of the warded circle, but she opened her legs as wide as the space would allow and propped her back up on wings so she could still face him. "Don't you wish to taste me?" the demoness asked, then bent her head forward, raking her tongue over the tip of her long, drooling cock slurping up strands of precum.

"Of course you do," Kylixia grinned and wiggled the fingers of her left hand in the air to conjure a large obsidian phallus. "I can smell the lust on you." Her hips rose slightly, then pressed the bulbous point of the dildo against the puckered opening of her anus. "Mmmmmmm.....," she growled as she forced it inside.

"Such a waste," she laughed before leaning forward once more to suck her own cock past her lips while plunging the dildo in and out her ass.
 
Kylixia’s narrow glare told Trelan all that he needed to know. The compulsion runes were working. He began writing furiously, committing the contract he had crafted to the paper, only needing a signature from both in their essence. As the demoness stroked her cock and mauled her tit, Trelan used his free hand to stroke his enraged cock in time. He didn’t even bother to hide it. As soon as he could get the contract done, he could do something about it.

When Kylixia licked her cock head, Trealn nearly dropped his pen. Trelan shucked off his robe as he struggled to maintain concentration. He was dimly aware of her teasing, toying with him. And she was right. He wanted her in ways he could not describe. Things he had never dared try with another soul seemed to be the only way to slake his lust.

A slight moan escaped Trelan’s lips as he watched the bulbous obsidian cock head disappear effortlessly into Kylixia’s ass. As she synchronized the disappearance of the dildo into her ass and her own cock between her lips, Trelan unconsciously rose, fist pumping his own now iron hard cock. Strands of precum flew off the angry purple mushroom head as he stroked mindlessly, stumbling towards the demoness. Just a few more feet….

Then he froze. A scant few inches from his bobbing cock breaking the plane of the circle. “Oh, you would have liked that, wouldn’t you? Well then, just for that. Kylixia, continue faster and harder, but do not allow yourself to cum.”

Shakily, Trelan put the final details on the contract and then turned to the demoness, still stroking himself, but in more control. He had to retain control of the situation until the path forward had been decided.

“I need you to listen to me, but please Kylixia, don’t stop on my account,” Trelan said as he gathered up the completed contract. “You were, as I said summoned in error. I had intended to summon one of your weaker cousins. My intent was largely to prove myself to my superiors, though undoubtedly I would have dallied a bit before sending the succubus back from whence she came. Now that the situation has changed, we can proceed in a few ways. I could leave you just like that while I gather up materials to try to send you home. Should I fail, then I would have to admit my failure to my superiors and they would banish you back to your circle of hell. However, they would probably be less than gentle, and regardless, the entire time that either process took, you would be stuck like that. Now, that doesn’t seem like fun for either of us, especially the second option. I could break the summoning circle to try to have my way with you, and that would likely end in my death, so I don’t think I’ll be choosing that option. I could just leave, enchant this room so no sound escapes and all who approach lose interest in it and try to forget this. That, well, frankly, would make me a monster. Or, there is this,” Trelan said holding up the contract. “While your signing would bind you to my whim, you would gain freedom in all other respects. You are clearly nobility, fi not royalty based on your crown and bearing, and I would not see you suffer more indignity. That is not to say that I would not use you as a fuck toy regularly, but in some ways, that would be denying your basic nature, would it not? So, what do you say? Would you like to consider my offer, or shall we proceed with the banishment? Kylixia, you may stop to answer.”
 
Kylixia grinned a little when the mage apprentice shed his robe and started stroking his ow cock -- and surprising well-hung for a mortal!

“Oh, you would have liked that, wouldn’t you?”

The demoness smiled and spat out her cock to tell her captor just how genuinely she would love getting her lips around his dick, or him replacing the obsidian dildo in her ass with his own impressive manhood, but before she could give voice to her desires he made another command...

“Well then, just for that. Kylixia, continue faster and harder, but do not allow yourself to cum.”

"Oh... fuck!" Kylixia gasped and collapsed back on the floor. Her right hand was a blur as it stroked her flesh, focusing most of the attention at her bulbous cockhead that continued to drool precum down her length and over her balls. Her left hand groped and squeezed a tit while her prehensile tail took over dildo duty.

“I need you to listen to me, but please Kylixia, don’t stop on my account.”

Her eyes clenched close, bottom lip and thighs quivering as she fought valiantly against her body's need for release. Her head vigorously nodded she was listing despite her discomfort.

“While your signing would bind you to my whim, you would gain freedom in all other respects. You are clearly nobility, fi not royalty based on your crown and bearing, and I would not see you suffer more indignity. That is not to say that I would not use you as a fuck toy regularly, but in some ways, that would be denying your basic nature, would it not? So, what do you say? Would you like to consider my offer, or shall we proceed with the banishment? Kylixia, you may stop to answer.”

Kylixia wasn't sure she had caught all he had said, the torture was unbearable, but she did understand his reasoning... and found the deal surprisingly fair, all things considered.

"I'll.... sign...." she managed while rising onto quaking legs to look him in the eye. "Oooowww...." she groaned, gripping her length at the base and slapping it hard against the invisible barrier that caged her. Green bolts sparked at the contact, sending a spike of pleasure-pain through her that she hoped would help deaden her body's over-stimulation long enough to grip a pen.
 
As Kylixia slapped the head of her cock into the barrier, Trelan winced slightly. “Hey now. Easy there. I can’t have you breaking your pen before you sign,” Trelan said, a slight smirk creeping across his lips as he noticed the slightest flash of confusion on the temptress’s face. He slid the contract gently on the floor so it was easily visible by both parties, one half on each side of the barrier. Trelan took care not to disrupt the circle though. “You might want to read it before you sign, just so you know what you’re getting into,” the young mage said as he began to work his cock in earnest. The contract read:

This contract signifies that in return for freedom from the binding circle, the demoness Kylixia (henceforth referred to as VASSAL) shall be bound body and mind to the service of the mage Trelan Davros (henceforth referred to as MASTER) for a time of no less than one month and no longer than the life of the MASTER. Furthermore, the interactions of MASTER and VASSAL shall be subject to the following stipulations.

The VASSAL shall not by direct or indirect action, or deliberate inaction cause bodily or material harm to the MASTER.

The VASSAL shall not disclose the nature of the relationship with the MASTER to anyone unless express consent is granted per person by the MASTER

Similarly, the VASSAL shall not reveal their true nature to anyone unless granted permission by the MASTER.

All requests from the MASTER shall be interpreted by the VASSAL based on appropriate context to serve the intent of the MASTER, and not a pure literal interpretation of the command.

The MASTER shall not give commands that place the VASSAL in reasonable danger of bodily harm or banishment.

The MASTER shall provide, within his capabilities, sustenance for the VASSAL as well as shelter.

The VASSAL is free to make side deals with other mortals, as long as those deals to not directly or indirectly violate above stipulations.

VASSAL will answer all questions posed by the MASTER truthfully, to the best of their ability.

VASSAL shall come to the master with all appropriate speed that does not endanger violation of the above stipulations when summoned by the MASTER. Method of communication shall be provided by the MASTER.

MASTER can terminate the binding nature of this contract at any time, by repeating “Hy’thiska, T’aalek” 3 times within one minute. VASSAL is then free to return to their home plane at their leisure.

Trelan was stroking his cock at a furious pace now. The shiny violet head appearing and disappearing into his fist in a blur. His other hand gently tugged and rolled his balls, every so often teasing at his asshole. As he felt his orgasm start to build, he started explaining the placement of the contract to his soon to be vassal. “Funny thing about mortal magic. We make up for a lack of arcane nature with formula and ritual. When we really want something to stick,” Trelan moaned slightly as he slipped just the tip of a finger past his anus. “whoo…. We lean on symbolism. If I wanted you to kill someone, we’d sign in blood. Righting a wrong or vengeance would require signing in my tears. For our purposes, there’s really….only…..one….OPTION!” and with that, Trelan erupted. The first thick jet of cum slapped onto the paper, causing a brief shower of violet sparks as Trelan’s signature was burned onto the parchment. The remaining five pearly ropes he aimed past the contract to land on Kylixia’s thigh, arm, wing, breast, and cock. Staggering back a little, catching his breath, Trelan managed to pant out “Your turn.”
 
Kylixia fell to all-fours, quickly claiming the document beneath her palm and sliding it under her eyes. Tortured groans desperate for release escaped her throat as her breath became ragged and both fists caressed and stroked her length. It was painfully maddening -- she couldn't climax... but at the same time could not give herself any quarter in trying to force a climax either! She felt as if an ocean of cum was dammed up in her balls and no amount of precum alone would grant her comfort.

Her eyes frantically passed over the document as the mage spoke to her -- even in this state she knew better than to sign a contract without reading it. And much to her surprise his terms appeared fair! He could demand literally anything he wished from her -- riches, power, fame. But he wasn't nearly as self-serving as she expected of mortals. And her eyebrow arched at the clause promising to keep her fed. She suspected the boy was not aware exactly how exotic her diet was!

“Funny thing about mortal magic. We make up for a lack of arcane nature with formula and ritual. When we really want something to stick,” Trelan moaned slightly as he slipped just the tip of a finger past his anus. “whoo…. We lean on symbolism. If I wanted you to kill someone, we’d sign in blood. Righting a wrong or vengeance would require signing in my tears. For our purposes, there’s really….only…..one….OPTION!”

The demoness went feral at the sight, touch and smell of freshly spilled semen. She ran her tongue over her forearm cleaning it, then scooped up other deposits of his seed and fed it into her mouth while never slowing her masturbatory attentions with her other hand. And when finally he uttered the words "Your Turn", Kylixia threw back her blonde hair and wailed. She thrust her hips through a tightly clenched fist and felt the dam burst -- a massive, thick stream of demon-cum erupted from her, spraying the contract with a jet so forceful it nearly expelled it from the confines of her warded circle.

"Yes, yes, Hells YES!!" she cried, pinned the paper to the floor with the tip of her tail and painted it with another half dozen heavy blasts from the tip of her crimson she-cock. By the time her orgasm passed, not an inch of the contract was visible beneath her milky emission.

Spent, she collapsed forward, knees weak and panting for breath.
 
Last edited:
Kylixia’s shriek caught Trelan off guard as he slumped into the near by chair. She seemed to be so lost in the throws of her orgasm, she didn’t seem to notice the crackling of the arcane barrier coming down as the contract was finally signed. He found himself unconsciously licking his lips as he watched her paint the contract with torrents of her demonic girl cum. Trelan found the demoness captivating, the sheen of sweat glistening on her pert ass cheeks luscious breasts, and only slightly flagging cock.

Rummaging through his pack, he pulled a small flask of a restorative potion he had whipped up in the alchemy lab. Again, who would summon a lust demon and only be good for one bout? The potion was cool on his lips, and he felt a slight warming tingle as its effects began to course through his veins.

“Kylixia, when you are feeling up to it, come over here and take a seat,” Trelan said, gesturing to his newly magically invigorated pulsing erection. “We should get to know each other better.”
 
It took Kylixia a moment to recover and catch her breath. She looked up from the floor, honey blonde hair matted at her brow and glancing across the barrier that had previously held her captive. The deal had been struck, her fate bound by the contract but no longer by the runed ring.

“Kylixia, when you are feeling up to it, come over here and take a seat,” Trelan said, gesturing to his newly magically invigorated pulsing erection. “We should get to know each other better.”

"Yes, Master," the demoness grinned and rose to her feet. She sauntered over to where the mage sat with his cock rock hard and pointed invitingly. "My, my..." she cooed and licked her lips hungrily as she gazed down at his rigid manhood. "You must have giant's blood in you, Master," she laughed playfully an reached between his legs to grip him.

She allowed herself but a moment of entertainment fondling his cock and balls before turning her back to him. She was bound by contract to obey his commands -- in this case to have a seat. Her wings folded in, then disappeared giving her a more human appearance and didn't risk making her master uncomfortable.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this arrangement," she smiled and reached between her legs to nudge the fat, blunt heat of his cock against her puckered rosebud, then sat down on him, slowly burying his hard flesh into her ass.
 
Kylixia’s attention and appreciation for his endowment pleased Trelan greatly. Sure, it was the result of transfiguration magic, but he was proud of it none the less. Watching her wings disappear was an interesting development. So, she had some ability as a shape changer, good to know.
Trelan’s breath caught in his throat as the demoness lowered her shapely ass towards his throbbing phallus. Overcoming the slight resistance, he gasped as his thick cockhead popped past her puckered sphincter. The heat was incredible and Kylixia was tighter than Trelan could have imagined. And yet, in a few sweet moments he was buried to the hilt in his new vassal’s ass.

“I like your initiative, Kylixia. Now, time for a few questions,” Trelan said. His hands slipped around her waist and gently lifter her, until the flared ridge of his cock head barely appeared. He then pulled her down deliberately slowly, savoring every sensation. On the next up stroke, the young mage’s hands snaked up to take hold of Kylixia’s tits. Maintaining the rhythm, he began to alternately gently caress and roughly tug at the prominent nipples as he cupped the generous orbs.

“So, first off, I am unfamiliar with your particular type of demon. What should I know about your powers and needs, both arcane and… otherwise?” Trelan punctuated the question with a pinch of Kylixia’s nipples and a strong upward thrust deep into her. Trelan’s head was swimming with the sensations, though he was trying to keep control, of both the situation and his desires.
 
XvbFsa1.jpg


"Uhhhhmmmmmmm," Kylia moaned as she impaled herself on the mage's cock -- just a brief pause of resistance at her sphincter before swallowing his length in her ass. She leaned her back against his chest, a faint scent of brimstone in her glowing hair tickling his nose as she ground atop his flesh.

“So, first off, I am unfamiliar with your particular type of demon. What should I know about your powers and needs, both arcane and… otherwise?” Trelan punctuated the question with a pinch of Kylixia’s nipples and a strong upward thrust deep into her.

"Uh!!" the demoness groaned in surprise at her master's sudden thrust and rough treatment of her nipple. Her eyes closed, wanting to simply focus on the pleasure, but was compelled to answer his request.

"Deception is the trade of sincubi," she answered and closed her hands over his, encouraging him to continue teasing her breasts and nipples. "I can assume other shapes and appearances to a limited degree. I can change my height, hair, skin tone, the fullness of my breast... the length and girth of my cock. But I can't completely change my species, gender or other extreme modifications. Those skills exist among my kind, but I have not mastered them."

She smiled, rose up and forced herself down on her master's thick cock, relishing the way its base stretched her asshole wide. "I can also hold sway over most mortals. My words are tempting. My wishes difficult to refuse or remember after. And as a lust demon, I can stroke those fires in other and sense their sexual desires. I feed on the psychic energies released at orgasm. Being in close proximity to an orgasm can sustain me, but freshly spilled semen is my main diet. Without it I'll whither and starve. To aid in finding prey, I can sense what a mortal desires and try to change my appearance to accommodate it."




((OOC: Just FYI, I have to leave for a trip this weekend. It might be Tuesday before I can write again. :( ))
 
Trelan’s head was spinning, processing all of the different sensations. The intoxicating scent of Kylixia’s flowing hair, the perfect heaviness of her breasts, the incredible heat and tightness of her ass. He filed her answers away in the back of his mind, too far gone with the pleasure she was giving him to continue his line of questioning.

When the demoness groaned, the young mage was afraid that he had gone too far and had inadvertently hurt her. As her hands wrapped over his, an doubt was cleared up. She seemed to be enjoying her new role as much as he was. For a few long moments, it was all Trelan could focus on to caress those perfect orbs as he drove repeatedly into Kylixia with a slowly mounting pace.

Suddenly a thought struck him. Gently biting on the demoness’s shoulder, Trelan quietly said, “I can promise you that I will do my best not to be a neglectful master.” And with that, he slid his right hand off of her breast, slowly down her stomach and took hold of her prodigious cock. His hand gliding up to the tip, Trelan found a steady stream of precum drooling out of the crimson cockhead. He dutifully spread the slick fluid all over the demoness’s shaft, timing the strokes of his hand with the thrusting of his cock into her depths. Coming back up to the tip, he would then run his palm all over the head in a twisting, polishing motion. After a few repetitions of this, he then let his hand drift to her heavy hanging balls. Gently rolling them in his hand, he gave a gentle tug, pulling the sack down causing the rigid shaft to bob slightly.

It didn’t take long for Trelan to feel the beginning of another orgasm approaching. As he furiously pumped Kylixia’s cock, he whispered to her “Turn around.”
 
XvbFsa1.jpg


It took a moment for her master's command to register in the she-devil's mind, she was so lost in lust from the cock shoved up her asshole and furious jerking of her own engorged flesh. But it was the handling of her heavy balls that really made her coo and squirm. So often her lovers neglected that part of her hybrid anatomy, but those twin orbs were terribly sensitive.

When it finally did register that the mage had instructed her to face him, she was quick to act, for fear even the slightest delay could void their agreement. She stood from his lap, a lustful groan escaping her lips as his manhood slipped free from her ass.

She spun to face him, her cock pointing at his chest with a long thread of precum stretching towards the floor. Trelan looked on the edge of another climax -- his brow creased and damp from sweat, and his large, angry cock looked on the verge of bursting the skin was drawn so tight over its bulbous head. She licked her lips as she gazed down at his member, suspecting he wished her to suck him off, but didn't want to risk drawing his ire if that wasn't his plan.

"Would you like to empty yourself in my mouth, Master?" she suggested with a finger teasingly stroking the wet tip of his cock.
 
Trelan was impressed by the demoness’s initiative. Sure, it wasn’t exactly what he had been planning, but the idea of spilling his seed down the fiercely beautiful she-devil’s throat was too good to pass up. But it would be on his terms…

Standing quickly, he pulled Kylixia into a passionate kiss. One hand mauled one of her firm amazing tits while the other massaged a shapely ass cheek. As their tongues intertwined, their cocks ground slickly against each other. As soon as he felt her relaxing into the embrace, the young mage shifted his weight and lifted the demoness off her feet, depositing her on her back on the small table he had been using as a desk. Her head hanging over the side, his angry purple cock head was scant inches from her lips.

“Open up,”
he said, as he slowly eased his throbbing member into her waiting mouth. At first, he gently probed her mouth, only inserting a bit more with each thrust. But soon, the tricks she was doing with her tongue had him beyond the point of rational thought. He vigorously fucked his entire length into her throat, all the while massaging her breasts as they bobbed with the ferocity of his thrusts.

Looking down to see her neglected cock lying across her toned stomach, Trelan could not resist. He leaned forward and grasped her cock head with one hand, beginning a sharp and shallow pumping of just the head. His other hand went for her balls, rolling and kneading the firm orbs in their smooth sack. Occasionally he would extend his middle finger and gently tease her asshole, stroking lightly around it or quickly dipping in for a few quick finger fucks.

Soon, the cascade of sensation was all too much for him. Slamming two fingers into Kylixia’s ass, he continued to stroke her as he shoved his cock down her throat one final time. “Drink…..UP…….” was all he could manage to say his orgasm tore through him, releasing a torrent of cum down the demoness’s throat.
 
XvbFsa1.jpg


Kylixia was taken by surprise when her Master sprung to his feet and tossed her back atop the table. It took her but a second to reorient herself in time to see the mage's magically enhanced cock coming straight for her! She quickly shifted her shoulders to the edge of the table and leaned her head over, mouth open so her Master could stab into her throat with as little resistance as possible.

Once he mounted her face, the demoness could do little other than submissively hold her mouth open and allow him to plow at his own pace. Her hands blindly gripped for any flesh they could find and her throat gurgled wetly around what he fed her.

When his hands went from her tits to cock, Kylixia's fingers dugged into his flesh, then began to frantically tap him when her Master's fingers plunged into her sensitive ass-pussy. With her mouth silenced she had to try and warn him that his attentions would likely cause her to cum if he wasn't careful!

And then his climax came! "Drink.... UP....." the mage exclaimed an instant before flooding her mouth with delicious cum. The demoness reached back to grip both firm butt-cheeks, holding him in place as she fed off his nectar. His first two heavy spurts went straight down her throat, denying her the pleasure of tasting him. But she found the resolve to let him withdraw for the third, fourth and fifth, coat her tongue and filling her mouth, before fully withdrawing and finishing with a facial from her upper lip to forehead.

Kylixia's body went limp, save for her cock -- one leg hanging lifelessly off the edge of the table as she used the crook of her finger to push globs of jizz off her face and into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm.... thank you, Master," she said while sucking the head of his cock to get every delicious drop.
 
As Kylixia nursed the last few drops of cum from his sensitive cock head, Trelan could do little but shudder. Looked down at the content she demon below him. Even though her face was obscured by numerous ropes of cum, she had a fierce beauty to her that the young mage found captivating. Without any conscious thought, Trelan bent over and began sucking one of her dark nipples as he resumed stroking her tremendous male appendage. He wasn’t sure if it was the sincubus’s powers at work or simply the intoxication of knowing that he could do anything he liked with the supine she-devil that was spurring him onward. At that point, it didn’t much matter.

“While I would love nothing more than to take another rejuvenation elixir and spend the rest of the night buried inside you, we should probably get back to my quarters before we lose the cover of night,” Trelan said as he alternated nipples. Trelan continued stroking Kylixia’s cock with long deliberate strokes, squeezing the head on each upstroke to collect more of her hot precum. His other hand snaked past her scrotum and hooked two fingers into her ass. As he crooked them and began to slowly piston in and out, he pulled her hips up, angling her glorious cock head at her face. He stood, his now soft cock and balls lightly grazing Kylixia’s hair as he continued to masturbate her with increasing urgency. “However, we can’t have you walking around like this,” he said, squeezing the glistening cock for emphasis. “Once you are sated, we will retire to my chambers for rest. We have plans to make, and a whole campus of possibilities awaits us. We can make this school a carnal playground, you and I. Don’t hold back,” Trelan commanded, barely a whisper as his hands were almost a blur. “Cum for me, Kylixia.”
 
XvbFsa1.jpg


"Ohhh... Master...." the she-devil moaned as Trelan manipulated her cock and penetrated her ass. Here eyelids flickered and fingers clenched. She fought every instinct to grab tight hold of her flesh and jerk to a quick orgasm -- the young mage seemed to enjoy exploring her body and she had no interest in denying him his curiosities.

"Master, I~~" she whispered in a pleading voice and he responded by angling the tip of her long penis towards her mouth. She opened a pair of crimson lips still coated in his semen and lapped three times at the slick head of her massive organ before sucking it in.

“Once you are sated, we will retire to my chambers for rest. We have plans to make, and a whole campus of possibilities awaits us. We can make this school a carnal playground, you and I. Don’t hold back,” Trelan commanded, barely a whisper as his hands were almost a blur. “Cum for me, Kylixia.”

Kylixia moaned around a mouthful of her own cock before erupting. She was quick to swallow the first load, but my the third she had trouble keeping up. Her fingers frantically tapped at Trelan's hand where he gripped her cock, encouraging him to stroke her faster all the way through her heavy climax.

After the demoness' seventh or eighth spurt (maybe ninth? she lost count), she collapsed, her face stained in a mix of both their cum and a content grin gracing her lips.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled to Trelan after a moment of rest, then rose to her feet. "I, no doubt, will need a disguise while I stay here. What would you prefer? Human? Elf? Halfling?"
 
Trelan was shrugging on his robe as Kylixia rose to her feet, watching her lithe form, swinging phallus, and heavy breasts sway as she stood. He hadn’t honestly thought through exactly what disguise the demoness should adopt. For some reason, he just thought that she would have a standard disguise that she used. The fact that she would tailor her appearance to his preference gave him a fresh rush of satisfaction. This was easily the best mistake that he had ever made. But to the problem at hand…

“Well, I guess human would be the easiest to pass off. There aren’t many halflings on the campus, so you might draw more attention than we might want, at least right now. Although, keep that in the back of your mind. I would imagine that we could have all kinds of fun if you were the size of one of the small folk. And,” he continued with a slight grin, “imagine how big I would feel in a tight little halfling ass. I will confess that I have always had a particular weakness for the delicate elven beauty, though I would hate losing these magnificent breasts to complete the illusion. I can’t think of a single time I have seen an elf maiden quite so well-endowed as you. I guess as long as you didn’t lose anything from your more masculine charms,” Trelan said, as he watched Kylixia’s glistening cock lose hardness, but none of its impressive size. “Yes, take the form of an elf.”

Trelan watched as a demure grin passed over the she-devil’s face, a scant heartbeat before her form began to shimmer and shift. In less time than it took to draw a surprised breath, the regal demoness was gone, in her place stood a stunningly beautiful elven maid. While Kylixia retained her perfect golden main, her skin had faded from its burning crimson to a sun kissed rosy glow. Where once blazing white orbs stared at him, he now gazed into large doe eyes of an almost painful sapphire blue. Apprising her nude form, he couldn’t help but be impressed. Her breasts, while no longer the impressive size of her true form, stood proud and high on her chest. Firm globes the size of small melons, with not a trace of sage and defiantly pert nipples like the tips of his little fingers pointing straight at him. Her figure had lost most of its feminine curves, becoming lithe and tight like a jungle cat, each muscle subtly defined under her perfectly smooth skin. All of this served to make the slumbering cock and heavy balls swinging at the juncture of her thighs seem all the larger and more shockingly attractive. Shaking himself back to reality, he stopped staring and handed Kylixia a simple thin robe to cover herself with. Her distaste at donning the garment was evident.

“I know. Personally I feel like you getting dressed is as much a sin as covering a masterpiece stained glass window with curtains, but we can’t risk any undue attention from the campus watch should we happen across them. Now,” the young mage briskly said, packing up the las remains of his things, leaving no evidence of the nights activities, “follow me.”

Striding out into the night, Trelan led Kylixia with a calm pace across the campus. The light chill of the spring night air seeped into the young mages bones, speeding his step. Every so often, one could detect the light moans and cries of various pairs sharing ecstasy. As if he could anticipate her question Trelan simply said in a hushed voice, “First years. They haven’t learned the simple muffling charm that most of us use to keep our quarters private. I don’t seriously know what the administration expects. No one is admitted until their eighteenth year. Most of them have been in secluded study, so the sudden immersion into a low supervision environment with dozens of others in a similar situation leads to a more than slightly charged sexual atmosphere around here. Older students are no less motivated, just more discrete. Ah, speaking of which…” Trelan stopped at a heavy oak door. The building seemed to be some kind of dormitory that had been abutted to what could only be described as some kind of large scale forge or smelting facility. Producing a large key from his pocket, he silently let them in and closed the door behind them. Quickly alighting a winding spiral staircase, he led them up three flights to the top floor. There were only three doors in the hallway, the one at the south side of the building opening as Trelan waved his hand at it in a quick gesture. “After you,” he said, holding the door open for his vassal.

The room they stepped in with was lit with a subtly shifting light in various hues of light green, blue, and violet. The effect was provided by a number of glowing crystals that were softly pulsing, attached to the walls and ceilings. High windows lined three of the walls, thick green curtains partially covering each. A number of tables were strewn with books and diagrams, designs in various stages of completion. Taking up nearly the entire east wall was a large chaotic work bench with easily half a dozen projects in progress. In the middle of the southern wall, between two banks of windows was a lavish four poster bed, easily sized for three. Completing the room in the northwest corner stood a large marble tub.

“Welcome home,” Trelan said, barely suppressing a yawn. As he stumbled towards the bed, he began stepping out of his robe. As his nude form burrowed under the sheets and thick blankets, he pulled back a corner, looking at Kylixia. “I don’t know if you need to sleep, but I most certainly do, especially if our partnership is going to take as much of a toll on my stamina as I think it shall. Care to join me?” he said, indicating the empty spot in bed beneath the blankets he was holding back.
 
“I don’t know if you need to sleep, but I most certainly do, especially if our partnership is going to take as much of a toll on my stamina as I think it shall. Care to join me?”

Kylixia stood before a mirror in the young mage's chambers primping herself when he made his invitation. "I don't require sleep in the same manner mortals do," she said while draping a length of honey blonde hair over her new form's shoulder and pivoting to scrutinize the look. "As long as I am well fed I can do without. But as starvation sets in, I weaken to the point of sleep. Or worse."

With a snap of her fingers the silky strands of hair twisted into a long curl. "But, I can sleep when I choose. Sometimes even enjoy it, but relaxation isn't a typical endeavor for my kind." She nodded at her new reflection and turned towards the bed. A tug of the cord binding the flimsy robe about her waist and she discarded the offending garment.

"You should think of a name for my new form," she suggested as she slipped under the covers next to the naked mage and turned aside to drape an arm over his chest. "I trust you wont share my true name with anyone else?"
 
As Kylixia took up the spot that Trelan had made for her, the mage felt an odd sort of comfort. This was definitely not how he had imagined his day ending, but he honestly couldn’t be happier with how things had turned out. The warmth of Kylixia’s still stunning though more compact elven breasts, combined with the heavy heat of her still mammoth cock draped over his thigh set a vague haze over his senses, not unpleasantly like being two or three cups into a bottle of wine. He wasn’t sure if it was the fatigue, Kyllixia’s demonic powers, or something else entirely, but he wasn’t complaining.

As she brought up the question of names, he partially snapped back to reality. “Well, as far as revealing your true name goes, you can have every confidence that I shall guard that particular secret with my life. For one, revealing it would violate the terms of our contract. From what little I have managed to piece together from my summoning lessons, knowing the true name of an entity makes it much easier to banish it back to its home plane. Revealing your name would expose you to real threat of banishment, which I am prohibited from by our agreement. Also, I’m quite certain that as we proceed with our fun, I will be sharing you in almost every intimate way with those that we play with. I like the idea that there is something of you that is mine alone, even if it is just a scant bit of knowledge.” With that he wrapped an arm around the demoness and gave her breast a light squeeze and caress. He mindlessly toyed with the pert nipple as he moved on to his next thought.

“Concerning your name… I think I’ll call you Alexa in this form. It is close enough to your true name that it is easy to remember, but not so much so that an outsider could reasonably guess. That should do nicely.” With that, Trelan could no longer suppress a yawn. His eyelids were flagging severely and he was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate. “Now, I have to sleep some or I’ll be useless tomorrow, and we have preparations to make and plans to craft. If you should be awake, don’t let me sleep more than an hour past sunrise. That should be enough to get me back in order. Wake me up however you like. I’m sure you’ll think of something.” Then the young mage drifted off to sleep, the last thought crossing his mind was the scent of his new vassal’s hair.
 
CesQQo2.jpg


“Now, I have to sleep some or I’ll be useless tomorrow, and we have preparations to make and plans to craft. If you should be awake, don’t let me sleep more than an hour past sunrise. That should be enough to get me back in order. Wake me up however you like. I’m sure you’ll think of something.”

"Sweet dreams, Master," Kylixia Alexa whispered and pressed her pert lips to the mage's forehead. It took just the bare minimum of the demoness' magic will to put Trelan in a deep slumber.

With her captor asleep, the faux-elf slipped from bed and briefly pondered how to spend her evening. Her wanderlust tempted her to leave the mage's chambers to explore the academy, but then thought better of it. As painful as it would be to spend the evening cooped up alone in his quarters, that would be the prudent thing to do. But that didn't mean she couldn't have any fun.

She sat on the bed, back to the room's stone walls and reached out with her supernatural senses. As a sincubus she could sense the presence of life and literally smell the scent of their desires. In the room next to then she sensed two women... humans, she believed. As the roommates slept Alexa focused on them... their dream-like states exposing their subconscious desires to her. One of them... a plump girl with a thick blonde mane that fell past her ass had unrealized desires -- a lust for her roommate.

Alexa's lips twisted into a grin as she expanded her will to probe into the other girl's subconsciousness. She read her form... human indeed, but a stark contrast from her roommate -- a tightly muscled form with short curly black hair. The demoness reached into their dreams, merging them together and spiking their sexual desires. She willed "Blondie" onto her back and positioned the object of her desires squatting over her, slowly lowering her naked cunt to Blondie's mouth.

She then released control of the girls in their dream state and let nature take it's course, which quickly ramped up to a sixty-nine. Alexa laughed to herslef... she'd pay a fortune in gold to be in that room when they wake up and each awkwardly deal with fucking their friend stupid in a dream.

"No reason why you should miss this," she mused aloud and pressed a finger to Trelan's forehead, drawing him into the dream as well.

((OOC: You're an invisible witness to their dream sex... unless you want to take a physical form and join them.))
 
The last thing that Trelan remembered was the light brush of Kylixia’s lips across his forehead as sleep took him. Now, he found himself standing less than five feet from a nondescript bed in a featureless swirling field of fog. Even more jarring was the fact that his two neighbors seemed to be engaged in an extremely passionate lesbian embrace, so much so that he had yet to be noticed. He went to reflexively push his slightly shaggy hair away from his eyes, and only then realized that he seemed to be entirely invisible. Slowly he began to put the pieces together. Although he couldn’t see her, he was vaguely aware of Kylixia’s presence. That, the invisibility, and the strange features of the terrain clued the young mage into what he was witnessing.

Focusing on the feverish 69 in front of him, Trelan drunk in the scene that was unfolding. The lithe, dark haired girl, Velani, had generally done her best to avoid Trelan. What few words they had exchanged had usually been terse and barely civil. Probably due to the fact that Trelan’s father had screwed Velani’s people out of a lucrative shipping contract through less than honorable means. Trelan had no illusions about his father’s character, but he resented being held responsible for his decisions. Velani was more focused on divination magics, but the under subscribed enchantment track had better accommodations, which is why Trelan guessed she had officially enrolled. She kept up her grades in the program making trinkets that were frivolous and pretty, but not terribly complicated. There were also more than a few rumors that she had quite the freaky side and was not the least bit reluctant to spread her legs if it was to her advantage socially or academically. Based on the furious tongue lashing she was giving her room mate’s clit, Trelan guessed that the rumors were true.

Writhing beneath the lithe beauty, tossing her wild blonde main around in ecstasy was Thora. Trelan could never figure out exactly why the two girls were so close. From their first year, Thora would dutifully follow behind Thora, taking care of her and acting like the most loyal of assistants. Shunning the spotlight, she dressed in almost frumpy bulky robes which completely concealed her form. Now that she was nude and racing her friend to the edge of orgasm, Trelan couldn’t imagine why. While Thora was no where near as taut and slender as Velani, she wasn’t obese by any stretch of the imagination. She had a wonderful thickness to her, her silhouette an almost perpetual curve. Trelan took special note of her bouncing breasts, only slightly smaller that Kylixia’s in her true form. Not only was the blonde girl softer in body than her roomie, she was also softer in spirit. Frequently, if Velani were out of ear shot, she would exchange pleasantries with Trelan in her soft light voice.

Trelan couldn’t watch the heated licking, sucking, and fingering for long before his baser instincts began to kick in to gear. Realizing he was in a dream, Trelan did his best to focus and manifest himself. However, he couldn’t choose which of the contrasting examples of femininity he wanted to sample. With an extreme effort of will he managed to create a linked duplicate of himself. However, the only thing that he left detailed was his turgid cock. If the girls could remember the dream, they would just remember a shadowy shape, but would be able to clearly recognize the cock of the dream intruder. Walking to each end of the bed, each version of Trelan lined up their targets. Having a bit of asoft spot for Thora, her Trelan gently eased his cock head into her dripping pussy and began to tenderly stroke in and out while holding Velani’s head down to lick the shy girls clit and the phantom cock on the out stroke. And it was a good thing she was being held down, as the Trelan at the other end of the bed was not held back by any soft feelings. A slight sadistic streak made its way to the surface of Trelan’s psyche and in one thrust he buried his cock to the hilt in the feisty girl’s ass. Apparently Velani’s reputation was well earned, as after the initial shock wore off, she began to to grind her ass back onto the mystery cock plundering her back door as her room mate continued to eagerly eat out her pussy. As Trelan established a rhythm with his phantom self, he reveled in the twin sensations of being buried in two women at the same time. With a last bit of effort he thought out, “Thank you, my vassal….”
 
Back
Top