Mueller finding evidence of collusion. So is Congress.

No, just the Trump gang. Can't wait to see them all locked up.

Obama never had a hint of corruption or scandal in 8 years.

I love the Clintons. 30 years of investigation and persecution, and all you got was a blow job to show for it. Millions and millions spent trying to take them down, but no arrests, no indictments, no crime. You got nothin', because they never did anything.

Sad to see how eagerly you embrace being brainwashed. Your brain is mush. Turn off Fox and try to save yourself.

Carnal when you say lock them all up you mean both Clinton's and Obama and all their liars and corrupt people too right? .

I love the Clintons. 30 years of investigation and persecution, and all you got was a blow job to show for it.

Except that Barack and Hillary, hand in hand, did the following:

1. Overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine, replaced it with a hand-picked crew of unrepentant Nazis (real ones, not redneck wannabes like in Charlottesville), and brought us closer to full-on nuclear war with Russia than any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis

2. Double-crossed the government of Libya, attacked the country, armed all the local al-Qaeda affiliates, gloated repulsively on national TV over the bestial assassination of the nation's president (that was Hillary), then arranged for a massive transfer to weapons from Libya to the local al-Qaeda affiliates in Syria, trying to do the same thing there. In the course of all this, they created the biggest refugee crisis since WWII. Yay!

3. Organized a gangland-style hit on the unarmed, helpless and infirm Osama bin Laden, thus ensuring that he would never stand trial and his long and intimate history of collaboration with US intelligence services would never be fully scrutinized. Then, gloated repulsively on national TV about it (that was Barack.)

4. Made speeches about a world without nuclear weapons, then launched a $1 trillion "upgrade" of US nuclear weapons (that was Barack, too.)

As vulgar and imbecilic as Trump may be, he's got a long way to go to top that.

Yanukovich, bin Laden, Gaddafi and Assad - all powerless under the steel stiletto of Grandma Clinton. Who'd have suspected?

Looks like there's renard isn't the only Russian-troll on here. Overthrowing Ukraine? If that doesn't scream St. Petersburg, nothing does.

The crazy left meets the crazy right.

1. Overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine, replaced it with a hand-picked crew of unrepentant Nazis (real ones, not redneck wannabes like in Charlottesville), and brought us closer to full-on nuclear war with Russia than any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis

2. Double-crossed the government of Libya, attacked the country, armed all the local al-Qaeda affiliates, gloated repulsively on national TV over the bestial assassination of the nation's president (that was Hillary), then arranged for a massive transfer to weapons from Libya to the local al-Qaeda affiliates in Syria, trying to do the same thing there. In the course of all this, they created the biggest refugee crisis since WWII. Yay!

3. Organized a gangland-style hit on the unarmed, helpless and infirm Osama bin Laden, thus ensuring that he would never stand trial and his long and intimate history of collaboration with US intelligence services would never be fully scrutinized. Then, gloated repulsively on national TV about it (that was Barack.)

4. Made speeches about a world without nuclear weapons, then launched a $1 trillion "upgrade" of US nuclear weapons (that was Barack, too.)

Kewl story, dewd.
Whatcha bin smokin?
Gonna share?
Just don't slobber.

No, just the Trump gang. Can't wait to see them all locked up.

I love the Clintons. 30 years of investigation and persecution, and all you got was a blow job to show for it. Millions and millions spent trying to take them down, but no arrests, no indictments, no crime. You got nothin', because they never did anything.

Sad to see how eagerly you embrace being brainwashed. Your brain is mush. Turn off Fox and try to save yourself.

Bill Clinton was convicted of perjury, a felony. :( I will readily concede, however, this should not have been considered an impeachable crime. Hillary has not been convicted of anything yet, but she did admit to stealing furnishings from the White House when she and her hubby left. She could still be charged for the way she handled classified material as Sec of State.

She could still be charged for the way she handled classified material as Sec of State.

When will you actually research this? There were no laws in place at the time she could be charged with violating. That was the FBI's finding even. If they were prosecuted rectoactively, they'd have to charge Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice too. You are just being dumbly partisan--and Box stupid. You don't get to pass judgment on this, Box. She was no different than nearly everyone else in government was for the early years of e-mailing. None of those doing it realized the pitfalls of it. You are just being Ugly Swiftboating Republican. And, dammit, Bill was screwing women; Hillary wasn't. You're just locked into your small-minded wants and, in the process, ignoring that totally reprehensible shyster you give passes to.

And maybe Santa Claus is real.

Hillary has not been convicted of anything yet, but she did admit to stealing furnishings from the White House when she and her hubby left. She could still be charged for the way she handled classified material as Sec of State.

Bill Clinton was convicted of perjury, a felony. :( I will readily concede, however, this should not have been considered an impeachable crime. Hillary has not been convicted of anything yet, but she did admit to stealing furnishings from the White House when she and her hubby left. She could still be charged for the way she handled classified material as Sec of State.

Holy shit, do you ever stop lying?

Bill Clinton was NOT convicted of perjury, and MOST CERTAINLY not convicted of a felony. He was convicted of NOTHING.

Joe Arpaio however, WAS convicted of criminal contempt.

You're a teenage boy of a lair. Definitely NOT a man.

:D
Looks like there's renard isn't the only Russian-troll on here. Overthrowing Ukraine? If that doesn't scream St. Petersburg, nothing does.

I expect that soon you will be sounding the alarm about the growing danger posed by the United Nations, fluoridated water, and interracial marriages.

bokoksoks.jpg

But, but, what about Bob?

Crafty Robert Mueller turns the heat up on Trump

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller has the image of a stodgy bureaucrat—and for good reason. He is one. A career civil servant with a couple of stints in private practice, his hang-dog face rarely cracks a smile, only an occasional wry grin. A registered Republican, he came to prominence when President George W. Bush appointed him FBI director in 2001. A decade later, President Obama reappointed him. He has no Twitter feed.

But Mueller (pronounced “Muller”) is a crafty power player, and he’s now collaborating with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in the investigation of Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and his financial transactions, according to anonymous sources who spoke to Politico.

If Trump was thinking his pardon of disgraced Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio would send a message to Manafort (and other Trump associates) that they need not cooperate with the FBI in order to get leniency, Mueller replied with a message of his own: the president can’t pardon you for state crimes.

“For all Mueller’s incorruptibility,” writes Charles Pierce in Esquire,“nobody ever accused him of not knowing his way around Beltway politics. He knows what power is and how to use it far better than do the people he’s investigating.”

Bob is smart and knows the Beltway inside and out. Trump has no chance against him. Bob is a real Republican not a crazy Tea Party fanatic. :D

“For all Mueller’s incorruptibility,” writes Charles Pierce in Esquire,“nobody ever accused him of not knowing his way around Beltway politics. He knows what power is and how to use it far better than do the people he’s investigating.”

He is wielding power in the tradition of J Edgar Hoover, who envisioned the FBI as a political police agency comparable to the Stasi, the NKVD or the Securitate. The chief concern of Mueller and his supervisors is that Trump might inadvertently do something right.

:D

I expect that soon you will be sounding the alarm about the growing danger posed by the United Nations, fluoridated water, and interracial marriages.

Umm, no, not someoneyouknow, I don't think. That sort of claptrap is more like the the crud revolving around in your brain.

Last edited:
He is wielding power in the tradition of J Edgar Hoover, who envisioned the FBI as a political police agency comparable to the Stasi, the NKVD or the Securitate. The chief concern of Mueller and his supervisors is that Trump might inadvertently do something right.
You cite a Larouche site for a positive review of an unfounded book by flaky Dick Morris about a British plot to assassinate Tromp because Hillary lost. Right. Kewl story, dewd.

Russia tampered with USA elections. Russia didn't bother tampering with UK elections (ie Brexit) because UK wasn't worth bothering with. Does UK have ability and intent to tamper with USA elections? Right.

Most analysts I've read have Mueller taking a long-term approach, deep and thorough, with attention paid not merely on dogged investigation, but on successfully litigating cases, i.e. convicting the traitors and tricksters.

Then POTUS issues pardons. Those accepting pardons admit guilt and lose 5th amendment immunity, and so can be compelled to testify truthfully -- and further prosecuted if they fail. They'll then be pardoned again, and probed again, and pardoned again, off to infinity... or Tromp's removal.

Could Mueller drop a bombshell soon? Could he turn a few to testify of Team Tromp's treason? Mueller's office isn't leaking. We'll find out when he's ready.

Uh, NO! no bombshell, just a big waste of time and money...... CNN was so excited to discover that Trump was working on a real estate deal with Russia, or trying to, to build the worlds tallest sky scraper....back in oh, 2015-2016, this is the smoking gun???

Crafty Robert Mueller turns the heat up on Trump??? how so?? All hat, no cowboy

In turn, how so? Mueller's got a sterling reputation for getting work done under the administrations of two different parties. So, that "all hat, no cowboy?" challenge is really in your court.

What the Darn-Diddly-Doodily? Did Mike Pence Make Another Fib?

Previously reported but the Five Dollar Feminist wrote a funny about it!:D

Well, they may be destroying the country, but the Trump administration is definitely making the media great again. IT IS ALWAYS SCOOP O’CLOCK! Also, Good Morning, Mike Pence!

Just yesterday, we told you about Poppy Trump huddling up in New Jersey with Javanka and that rancid little weenus Stephen Miller to plot James Comey’s ouster. They used their all the best words.

“UR MEAN!” They said. “Y U wont go on TV & say IM innocent? U suck!”

But when they got back to the White House on and showed everyone their bitchin’ memo, White House Counsel Don “Buzzkill” McGahn totally spazzed out. Per NYTimes,

Read more at https://wonkette.com/622484/what-th...ke-pence-make-another-fib#wpacS63rxWi284Ke.99

--Mike Pence probably puts on rubber underwear and flagellates himself with a cat-o-nine tails every night.

OR

He's having man sex with Neil Gorsuch

--Jeff Sessions I imagine likes to dress up like Scarlett O'Hara and get spanked by "Mammy"

In turn, how so? Mueller's got a sterling reputation for getting work done under the administrations of two different parties. So, that "all hat, no cowboy?" challenge is really in your court.

Well, that was the bait click headline for the article.

As I said before, give someone the power, an unlimited budget, and no guidelines, and they will find something, something..... my guess is, and how it usually goes, is that they will reprimand Trump for something he tried to cover up, rather than actually committing a crime of collusion with the Russians.

Well, that was the bait click headline for the article.

As I said before, give someone the power, an unlimited budget, and no guidelines, and they will find something, something..... my guess is, and how it usually goes, is that they will reprimand Trump for something he tried to cover up, rather than actually committing a crime of collusion with the Russians.

I think Bob is going to dig into Trumps Real Estate deals and find that he's been laundering money for the Russian mob. I think Bob's going to find the the Trumpinistas were too stupid to collude with the Russians, or rather, that the Russian's were too clever to get caught colluding and will let Donald &Co. take the fall.:D

I think Bob is going to dig into Trumps Real Estate deals and find that he's been laundering money for the Russian mob. I think Bob's going to find the the Trumpinistas were too stupid to collude with the Russians, or rather, that the Russian's were too clever to get caught colluding and will let Donald &Co. take the fall.:D

Lets face it, we are stuck with Trump for 8 years.....

Back