My Family's Corruption (OOC)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
John Dorne was a normal American man -- he had a perverted side, sure, but was always outwardly kind and noble. He graduated top of his class twice -- first in high school and then at the Air Force Academy -- and became a special forces operative. During this time he met a much younger woman who had just turned eighteen, and they fell in love at first sight. Within months she was pregnant, and soon after they were married.

Within the next few years, they had several more children, and John decided to leave the Air Force to spend more time with his family instead of jumping out of planes overseas. They bought a large house in Darbinwood, a suburb of Los Angeles, and John used his knowledge of military systems and protocols to launch Dorne Security & Surveillance Services. This became the premiere company in home security in Darbinwood very quickly.

Today, the youngest of John's children has turned eighteen. Thus far they have been a fairly normal family, but that all changes when he is called to an old creepy manor for a security consultation. While there, the homeowner tricks him into picking up a cursed coin, which taints his soul with a minor demonic entity. At first he doesn't notice anything, but then over the next few days he feels himself being corrupted, realizing what it happened.

John tries to break the curse, but before he can it takes hold and he submits to the darkness. He then passes it onto his wife so that she is cursed as well, and then together they corrupt their adult children. Before long, the entire family plays host to the demonic entity, developing a deep obsessed with forbidden lust.

I will play the father, so I need a female writer for the mother and then both females and males for the sons and daughters. Obviously, you must be comfortable writing about family fun and it would be best if everyone involved was okay with their characters having bisexual escapades. I'm open to ideas.
 
I'd be interested in the idea, assuming there's other interest. I'm comfortable with the subject matter as well as bisexual situations. Would you want to talk character or story ideas in PM or here once there's more interest?
 
does it have to be a female author or someone willing to rp one or both the mother and daughter? Would be interested for getting this story off the ground if thats the case.
 
Back
Top