I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Bump it up Wednesday

I Would enjoy chatting with a woman my wife wouldn't want me chatting with right now. KIK me as Cruiser_t

Bump from work

But I love a secret chat with another man's wife or a single lady who likes being pleasured by another woman's husband. I look forward to your message. PM for my YM or KIK if you prefer to chat there.

Work is boring tonight and I am all alone. Would love to chat with a woman who also enjoys a naughty little secret. I'm on KIK and Skype if you prefer, or just message me in Lit.

Hi, home alone for a while, any married women like to chat? Anything you like.

Bump it this weekend

Message me please if you're a lady who might enjoy chatting in secret with a mature, married gentleman.

Tuesday Night Bump

If you're a lady who may enjoy being the hot secret of a mature married gentleman, please message me here or on KIK. My secret KIK name is Cruiser_t

Lonely older man

Lonely older man 62 with a youthful heart would love to chat with any ladies that would care to chat. You name the subject..doesn't need to be sexual,although I wouldn't turn it down.Hope to hear from you.

Bumping this thread while also saying I'm in the same situation and any lady that finds it hot please pm me so we can share a hot time together (wife out of town for a couple days) so available to play

I love playing when my bf is sleeping or at work. All innocent when it's only on Skype or the phone or emails :)

I love playing when my bf is sleeping or at work. All innocent when it's only on Skype or the phone or emails :)

Well...kinda innocent. Kinda not. I'm not what you'd call innocent :D

I love chatting when my wife is across the room watching TV or sleeping late at night.

Love Flirting with Women while we... u know

wife's away to work and I'm "working from home" this morning... any ladies interested in chatting? robmathis35 on yahoo or robgrneyes504 on Skype :)

Back