Teen Temptation (closed)

Liz


I pursed my lips as my hand gripped his shaft stroking him, just wanting to feel it for a few minutes but then I didn't want him to cum so soon either way. Did I want something more gentle? I glanced over at Darcy who looked just as interested as I did in what I would choose. I licked my lips and pulled my hand away from his cock.

I slowly walked over to the lounge chair, swishing my hips laid down. "I can take it..." I said though I knew I'd probably end up being incredibly sore tomorrow. It didn't matter though, I needed to show Idris that I was just as good as Darcy. I don't think he was very convinced that I was.

I didn't need to be fired and replaced by her. That would just tickle her pink, wouldn't it? I spread my legs, teasing my pussy as I waited for him to come over while playing with my tits, pinching the nipple.
 
Idris
"I am a man of my word," I vowed, following Elizabeth to the chair. "I hope you are a woman of yours."

I grabbed her legs at the ankles and extended them straight. I spread them about 90 degrees apart in mid-air, leaving her pussy exposed for all to see. The pink labia was clearly plump with arousal and glistening with her juices.

I bent her legs back against her body till her knees pressed against her tits. "Now you belong to me," I declared, as much for her reaction as to see the look of jealousy flicker across Darcy's face.

I angled my cock into position. Despite having fucked her earlier tonight, her pussy looked as tight as ever. But this time, I wasn't going to be so gentle.
 
"Of course I am..." I said before he reached for my legs by the ankles and pulled them so they'd be straight. I bit my lip, glancing over at Darcy who watched in partial interest and partial jealousy. I knew this whole day was going to drastically change our work relationship but as good as it felt, having morals was the last thing on my mind right now.

I hissed as he bent my legs back and claimed me with his words, my lips parted as I attempted to squirm beneath him to calm that yearning itch. Did I care if jealousy was apparent on my best friends face? Not in the least. Did I care if this could possiby ruin my dads career? My dad was the furthest thing from my mind right now.

Instead, as Idris angled himself and prepared to fuck me most likely senseless, all that mattered in that exact moment was all the pleasure I was getting ready to feel. "I'm yours..." I agreed, "Now fuck me...please?"
 
Idris
Elizabeth's resilient flesh had already contracted, so my swollen cock had to force her open again. Her delicate flesh stretched and stretched into a round O as the girthy rod inexorably plowed inside.

I leaned heavily into her this time. My gentle approach earlier had made her squeal, but this time I could tell it hurt. But I didn't care. I'd told her I was going to be rougher.

I was soon slamming as deep as her pussy would let me. The angle I had let me slam into her, pinning her down. I settled into a vigorous pace that had me groaning with delight.


Darcy
Darcy rubbed her belly and looked on with jealousy as Dr. Idris fucked her best friend. True, he'd fucked Darcy, too, but she hadn't wanted to take turns after feeling that cock inside her. It had hurt so much, but she'd never cum so hard.

Besides, Lizzie had been fucking this guy with even telling her best friend about it for weeks. Clearly Dr. Idris was too much man for Lizzie to satisfy on her own. She should have shared him from the beginning.

Darcy's other hand fingered herself as she watched. God, he had cum so much inside her. She could feel his warm jism deep in her belly. She'd always feared it before, but just thinking about her womb full of his seed made her want to cum. She had to fuck him again. Lizzie couldn't have him all to herself.

 
Lizzie

I whimpered, his thrusts were so much rougher than before but I could handle it. I was certain that I could. Something about being this dirty was erotic and sexy and all together not how I usually am.

Or maybe...

Maybe it was a version of me that I could never and had never let free because of my dad's position in life. After all, when your parents were politicians, you had to have that squeaky clean image.

Our moans intermingled with one another. He was enjoying this, being rough with me and so was I. Also, the jealous look that Darcy was throwing made it all the more delightful. He'd already said it, I was his.

"Harder, please..." I mumbled, " I can take it, I promise!"
 
Back
Top