Con artist finally writes letters to families of dead soldiers

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Nearly two weeks after four Green Berets were killed in Niger, the con artist said he'd mail letters to the families of the soldiers. Sometime this week. He may even get around to calling them.

He went on to say that as the savior of the U.S., only he has done these momentous events. No other president in this country's has done anything like this. He's the first. More importantly, the last guy in office never bothered to write or call the families of dead soldiers. Or so he had been told.

One can forgive the con artist for taking so long to do his job. After all, with his weekly rounds of golf, throwing paper towels to a territory flattened by a hurricane and preparing for his IQ test, he had a lot on his plate.

The White House has said little about Trump's involvement in the proceedings, and he did not travel to Dover Air Force Base for the return of the soldiers' bodies to the United States.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/16/politics/trump-niger-green-berets/index.html

San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich had this to say in response to the con artist finally sending letters to these families. Note, Popovich served in the Air Force.

"I've been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don't have the words.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739038-gregg-popovich-donald-trump-a-soulless-coward-for-comment-on-fallen-soldiers?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Actually we don't know if he did yet. He said he was going to/ already wrote/ in the mail/ going in the mail/ planning to call. It's so, so tough for him.

Mr. How Dare You Disrespect our Military.

Republican Presidents who never phoned the families of fallen soldiers:
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester Arthur

Very few people had phones back then.

San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich had this to say in response to the con artist finally sending letters to these families. Note, Popovich served in the Air Force.

"I've been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don't have the words.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2739038-gregg-popovich-donald-trump-a-soulless-coward-for-comment-on-fallen-soldiers?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

He was golfing.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...r-knew-signed-congresswoman/story?id=50549664

A Florida congresswoman says she is reeling from insensitive remarks President Donald Trump made Tuesday to the widow of a U.S. soldier who was killed earlier this month in Niger when he was ambushed by militants believed to be linked to ISIS.

Rep. Frederica Wilson said she was with Myeshia Johnson in a car headed to Miami International Airport Tuesday afternoon to meet the body of her late husband Sgt. La David T. Johnson, 25, when the president called.

Wilson said she heard part of the conversation on speakerphone.

In an interview with CNN Tuesday night, the Democrat congresswoman said of the commander in chief, "Basically he said, 'well, I guess he knew what he signed up for. But I guess it still hurt.' That's what he said.'
Please stop calling the families of fallen soldiers; you suck at it, Mister President.

Of the four servicemen killed in Niger, Johnson's family thought the president's call was disrespectful and w\Wright's father thought the call he got was just fine. Of course Johnson was black and Wright was white. Hmmmmm.

Trump claims he has proof that he was respectful.

I think we’re looking at another Benghazi with Niger.

Trump claims he has proof that he was respectful.

I think we’re looking at another Benghazi with Niger.

Sara H says it's not in the form of a tape. I think Trump's take is that there were others in the room with him when he made the call and heard what he said. So far today he hasn't bothered to produce anyone to back him up, though.

I think this is the issue that makes Kelly a true enabler and one of the guilty ones. Trump went "there" on Kelly's dead son publicly, which Kelly himself has studiously avoided to do. If he can still serve Trump after that, he's as rotten as the rest of them.

Sara H says it's not in the form of a tape. I think Trump's take is that there were others in the room with him when he made the call and heard what he said. So far today he hasn't bothered to produce anyone to back him up, though.

I think this is the issue that makes Kelly a true enabler and one of the guilty ones. Trump went "there" on Kelly's dead son publicly, which Kelly himself has studiously avoided to do. If he can still serve Trump after that, he's as rotten as the rest of them.

That is what Popovich said in the last two sentences of his comments.

Don't forget Kelly floated the idea of "camps" at the border and said we "may" have to break up families. He went out and shilled for deportations. He's as bad as the rest of them.

Back