Did You Get Laid Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this morning. I awoke to the delicious sensation of his fingers stroking my vagina and soon thereafter penetrating it.;):devil::heart:
 
Yep

and on that note I am off for some bedroom fun with my horny hunny bunny.
 
Yes. K. is flying out for business today, so she came and spent the night (so I could take her to the airport at the 5:00 AM). We woke this morning, spooned together. We started with the slow caress of hands, the slide of bodies, slow and soft kissing, and gradually turned up the heat. Eventually we ended up with her on her back, legs propped over my shoulders, her fingers digging into back, nipping at my neck and shoulders while I did my best to pound-fuck her into the bed, ending in shaking, trembling orgasms. Then, a hot shower and breakfast and a short drive on a cold morning. I am going to pay for it when I hit the wall at 4:00 PM, but it was worth it.
 
My woman has a head cold with blocked sinuses and it's horrid for her. So it's lots of tlc and no fuc for a day or two.
 
MMMM Yess, after putting up the Christmas decoration outside, and its cold here. Hubby and I had a wonderful shower, from the shower to our the bed for a wonderful much need fucking sucking licking session, . and still dripping cream here right now, and its YUMMY…… :D
 
My woman has a head cold with blocked sinuses and it's horrid for her. So it's lots of tlc and no fuc for a day or two.

That sucks dude. Hope your partner feels better soon.

She wanted me. She's lost her voice, having cough fits, but needed the warming consolation of her man's cock in her. It's been unglamorous, she didn't climax, but a deep joining. She sleeps, as I will soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top