Pure Moonlight (closed)

“I’ve missed you, Kreston.” Selena said softly as he wiped her tears away. “You have no idea how hard it’s been without you all this time.”

She didn’t want him to stop and soon her hand were gripping his flanks, pulling him firmly into her body, knowing that his loving was what she truly needed.
 
"I promise I'll never leave you like that again, my dove... I swear," he whispered. He didn't know how hard it'd been for her, neither could truly understand the pain the other felt, but he couldn't imagine hers. He wrapped his arms securely about her, stealing her lips in a deep, heartfelt kiss as he increased his pace to her liking.

With soft grunts and growls, he offered all the love he could to her in his kiss, his lovemaking, and offering up his soul to her.
 
Selena gasped as he stole her soul yet again with another one of his kisses. She moaned as he grunted and growled, kissing her for all that he was worth. It made her toes curl and the sounds of their love making filled the small room around them. Each thrust move her body against his, the thick fur tickling against her naked flesh. She had missed this more than she could have ever admitted to him.
 
After having gone so long without any carnal pleasure at all, Kreston knew neither of them could last long, but he also knew he was about to give in. To make sure she was not left unsatisfied, Kreston found her clit with his fingers, massaging it firmly while he thrust faster and deeper into her core.

He buried his face against her shoulder, stifling the howl of pleasure that nearly slipped out so that he wouldn't wake their son. His seed erupted into her belly like fire and he locked his hips to hers, licking at her neck lovingly.
 
Selena covered her mouth with her hand as he started to caress her clit, biting down hard on the heel of her palm as she let loose a scream while she came. She whimpered as he erupted deep into her belly, filling her body completely as he locked his hips hard against her own and began licking her neck. She shivered and exposed her neck completely to him to satisfy the animal inside.
 
Kreston gave a soft, wolfish whimper, his ears folding back submissively as he worshipped her skin. "Selena," he whispered, "my dove..." He lifted his head to look down at her, only to be unable to stop himself kissing her again in that perfect way she loved. He wanted to do everything just right to please her, to show her how he cared for her.

"I love you," he whispered.
 
Selena melted under Kreston’s kisses, her toes curling as he skin became electrified. She whimpered, her fingers curling tightly against his fur before he pulled away and whispered that he loved her. She shook her head, not wanting to hear such sweet words from him.

“Don’t tell me that.” She said softly, her eyes finding his and hold them with deep emotion. “I don’t think I could handle knowing that you love me.”
 
"But I do love you, Selena," he told her, unwilling to let his statement fall. "I wouldn't kiss you as I do, I wouldn't hold you. I wouldn't have returned... I never would have done so back then either, or even have sought you out after you let me go when I'd healed from the bear trap you freed me from."

He kissed her again, "I wouldn't have made such love to you as we just shared, if I didn't love you..." He met her eyes, "Let me love you, Selena... it's the very least I can do right now to pay homage to the amazing woman you are."
 
Selena whimpered as Kreston made it impossible for her to tell him no. His kisses absolutely took her breath away and as he begged her to let him love her, Selena knew that she had little choice in the matter. He was her lover, the father of her child, the man that always set her heart and soul on fire with just a single touch.

“This will be your last chance, Kreston.” She said softly, her heart already squeezing tightly at the thought of loving him and losing him again.
 
Kreston buried his muzzle against her shoulder, whispering a thank-you and kissing her skin. The night was kind to them, lasting long. Kreston returned her to her bedroom and they both put on something knowing Ruben always came to wake her in the mornings. Kreston didn't join her in bed, not certain if he had that privilege any more.
 
Ruben entered her room early that morning just as he had every day since he had learned to walk. Selena smiled at her bright little boy as he caught sight of his father, squealing as only a child could. In an instant, Ruben was in his father’s arms, holding him tightly and thinking that the evening before had been nothing but a dream.

“Alright, Ruben. Get dressed and wash your face. I’ll make us all some breakfast.” She said with a smile on her lips as Ruben nodded and dutifully did as she asked of him.
 
Ruben, of course, took Kreston with him, and they soon returned. Ruben was telling him all about his recent visit to Inverness. Kreston listened to every word and got excited right along with him. They settled together at the table and Kreston kissed his forehead with a loving smile. Even though he'd been gone, he was always a good father when he was around.
 
Selena looked over her shoulder as she watched Kreston dote on Ruben. It warmed her heart to know that Ruben had a father that would protect him no matter what. It was a much different relationship than the one that she had with her own father, a man that was gruff and violent towards them all. She had taken the brunt of his fury, protecting her sweet sister Kayla from the man that would otherwise break the gentle soul.

“Ruben, set the table, please.” Selena said softly as she turned back towards the oatmeal that she was cooking on the fire.
 
"Okay, Ma," Ruben answered and left his father's side to get the bowls and whatnot. He always did just as she asked and he was a lovely son to have despite all his shyness. The family, which finally seemed whole again, sat down to breakfast together quietly, each of them feeling better than they had in some time.
 
Selena was quiet as she ate, smiling from time to time as Ruben spoke brightly to his father about things that he had missed since the last time that he had been there. She loved seeing her son so bright and cheerful. It was something that she rarely saw with his intense shyness.

“I think after breakfast we should go for a walk in the woods and check out traps, Ruben.” She said, seeing the look on her son’s face. He loved to go for walks, collecting all sorts of rocks and leaves that he would study before adding to his collection.
 
"Dad, you should come too and see this big red boulder I found, it's cracked apart and there's clear crystals on the inside!" Ruben looked up at his father with a huge smile and Kreston chuckled.

"I know that rock, and I'll show you a very special tree along the way if you're good," Kreston promised him.
 
“Ruben has quite the collection of rocks from the mountain.” Selena said with a smile as Ruben insisted on showing Kreston the red boulder that was deep in the woods. “He also has an interest in trees. I think he’ll be a great explorer one of these days.”
 
"I wouldn't doubt it," Kreston smiled and ruffled his son's hair. It wasn't long before they were trekking toward the mountain. Kreston was on high alert, making sure no other humans saw him, more for his lover and son's sake. Ruben, meanwhile, was looking all around, studying this and that, picking up a couple leaves and flowers to press and dry and whatnot.
 
Selena checked her traps and was disappointed to see that they were mostly emptied. Luckily she had some left over rabbit that she could roast on the fire and make a meal for them that evening. She glanced from time to time at what Ruben had picked up, commenting on a few of the flowers and leaves that he had discovered.

“Go and show your father the boulder, Ruben. I need to reset some of the traps.” She said, kissing his brow and giving him a smile as he grabbed his father’s hand and began dragging him in the direction of the red boulder with the crystal interior.
 
As the two went off and Selena went about resetting traps, she was alone. That was, until a shadow came looming over her and she met the face of a white werewolf with dark amber eyes and scars just barely visible under his fur. He was clad in deer hide trousers and a vest with a stone tip spear and strange stone jewelry. He crouched down to her level as she'd been on her knees working on a trap.
 
Selena had just reset a trap when she saw the shadow looming over her. Glancing up, she came face to face with a werewolf of pure white, scarred with deep amber eyes. She simply stared at him for a moment, struggling to find the words to speak to him.

“Can I help you?” She asked softly, her body ridging and trying not to act too surprised or frightened at his sudden appearance.
 
The great wolf-man growled darkly, his ears perked forward and alert. "You..." His voice was like gravel. "You smell like him." His grip on his spear tightened and his fangs were ever so slightly bared. Not only did he look and sound incredibly dangerous, but there was just an air about him that told her that death followed in his footsteps.
 
Selena remained calm, looking at the wolf as he growled at her like a beast looking for blood. She knew that the best thing to do was to simply speak calmly, keep control of the situation.

“I’m his mate.” She said softly, evenly as she slowly set back from the trap, her fingers slowly traveling to the knife that was sheathed in her belt.
 
The great werewolf rose as well, facing her with his spear at the ready. Its reach alone was too much for her knife to contend with. He snarled darkly at her, "A human with a werewolf? Isn't that supposed to be some kind of abomination to your kind? I know it is to mine." The way he spoke brought up a memory. Kreston had once told her of a tribe of werewolves that hated humans to the point that they hunted humans in their spare time.
 
“I don’t see what we have as an abomination.” Selena said softly, slowly standing to face him.

She took a step back away from his spear, putting some distance between the two of them as the wolf became even more agitated at what she had to say. There were those out there that wanted to do her harm and she couldn’t fathom that this man was about to kill her over what she had with Kreston.

“And he is here in these woods. If you do anything, he’ll kill you in an instant.” She whispered to him, knowing that Kreston had to be nearby. He was never far away.
 
Back
Top