What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't eat chips either, but this is just about the closest you get to healthy nachos!
I made a somewhat larger batch, adding in a block of tofu, and some extra beans (I love me some beans!)and some cilantro, so I can take it for work all week.
HUGE protein and fiber!

Great minds think alike, I added cilantro too and made an extra batch. Tofu sounds like a great idea how did you incorporate it? Mine will be lunch all week too:)

The only carb I eat is potato ...unless the pasta is freshly made which mostly I do not have the time to do.

We need a veggiesaur receipe swap thread I am thinking. i have some killer offerings...:rose:
 
Great minds think alike, I added cilantro too and made an extra batch. Tofu sounds like a great idea how did you incorporate it? Mine will be lunch all week too:)

The only carb I eat is potato ...unless the pasta is freshly made which mostly I do not have the time to do.

We need a veggiesaur receipe swap thread I am thinking. i have some killer offerings...:rose:

coughs quietly

May I suggest sharing some recipes here...?

grins
 
Whew...cause I'm pretty sure they put you in a bubble for that

LOL is it airconditioned? And can i still have internet access?. Though i may find them not so happy with the zoo. Know anyone that wants, kittens, cats, or a mini rex rabbit?
 
Chatting with Sir and catching up with my threads. One more post to go but I think I'll do that one tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully.
 
Telling my stomach to calm down.

It's one of those funny things in life-drastic changes to your diet tend to cause GI issues, right? Well, when I've let my diet deteriorate, it's usually a long, low fall full of backsliding, so it's not drastic enough to make my stomach upset. When I decide to cut out the junk as much as possible and drink more water, that's usually a sudden enough change to upset the balance. So there's a bit of short term suffering from making healthy decision but no short-term suffering for the bad decisions.
 
Well, I was trying to catch a nap but the phone keeps ringing or someone keeps bothering me so I gave up on the idea. It's Friday. I have the whole weekend to sleep. Exercise got booted out of the door for today too. Nothing is going as it normally does. I gave up and just decided to go with the flow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top