The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sucked one cock before and my wife wasn't there. While I enjoyed it enough I know it would have been a thousand times more fun if she would have been there. I'm trying to talk her into watching me and another guy swap blowjobs. I promised her there would be no attempt to lure her into the situation unless she wanted too. She's still reluctant but I think I'm gaining ground. I find it so exciting to think about sucking another mans cock while my wife watches and says things like "suck it for me baby" & "ooh yeah take his cum in your mouth"...I'm telling ya I just drip pre-cum thinking about this...hot Hot HOT!!!

Now about the topic...I'm not attracted to men in the physical sense...I do like to look at cock and ball pics. Especially when they belong to hairy mature men with a little girth to them. I have no desire for hugging, kissing, cuddling or anal sex though. Just This Darn Oral Fixation...And I Wasn't Even A Thumb Sucker.
 
I like this club. I would love to find some nice hard cock to play with. I would make love to it.
 
I didn't see this thread before I started a similar topic. I am totally in the club. It is all about the sexy, cock is awesome. Someday I'll know first hand or mouth..lol
 
Me too...

...married and really want to try sharing jo and oral but nothing else

anyone in Mass?
 
This makes sense to me now!!!

I've been fascinated by cock, BIG cocks specifically (I'm only 5") for a good few years now, but was always confused as I didn't feel I was actually attracted to men.

My dream is to find a guy with a huge thick piece of meat to hang out, watch some big tit/big dick porn and let me jerk them off. To wrap my both hands around a thick shaft where my fingers can't reach all the way around...mmmmmm...and to have a busty beauty to help would be a big plus!

Thanks for creating this!!

Bi_BBL
 
Join me up: I first entered this club the night I lost my virginity in a MFM

I love the members of this club. Join me up.

Confession #1: I lost my virginity in my early 20s in a threesome with a bicouple, and the long evening (and next day) I spent with them remains one of the most extraordinary erotic adventures of my life, an occasion that wired me up from the outset for sex beyond monogamy and heterosexuality. I met them through a swing magazine in the mid 1970s in the days before the internet. I was so eager to lose my virginity that I was more than willing to go bi to do it.

To make a long story short, the woman initiated the erotic play by doing a long, beautiful striptease for us to music, but with one catch: The boys had to remove an item of clothing every time she did, and then, finally, when our cocks were sprung loose and wild, she completed her dance, and whispered to us: Now, boys, it's your turn to play for me. She took a front row seat, and I then embraced with unrestrained enthusiasm the joy of doing unto another cock what I love done unto mine. I've never lost that enthusiasm for taking on a cock that loves to defy gravity, keeping them up as long as possible when I'm sharing the pleasure of them with another woman.

I've written a true fable about this experience: It's my favorite story I've posted on Literotica called "Screwball Love: A Virgin, a Threesome, a Reconciliation," and this story draws upon the fact that when I shared this story about how I lost my virginity in a bicouple threesome to my estranged wife, it led to our first sex in ages, and that led to our reconciliation.

Confession #2: Size matters to me (and my wife). I've been blessed with a large cock with very good girth, and both my wife and I particularly love playing with cocks larger than mine. She calls it trading up. But if we have the good fortune to be with another bi couple, we also just both love joining together with another man to prepare his cock or mine to take his wife.

Confession #3: I share my wife's belief about how beautiful a cock can look pulsing and throbbing in pantyhose or longing to be freed from women's lingerie.
 
Count me in. While I LOVE everything about a woman's body, I am a bit curious about how a dick would taste. Men as a whole don't turn me on, but MF or MMF scenes/pictures do. And I've wondered what it would be like to suck on one.

A close friend and I fooled around a bit when we were pretty young, but never led to anything oral. Thinking back, it would have been fun, but it was before I any real sexual experience.
 
I enjoy the feeling of cock in the form of a female using a strap on, but I think it's more the idea of the role reversal than anything else.
But I'm not ruling out any real cock, if I am really turned on I could see the physical side taking over and I'd do anything with that cock :D
 
Cock was something I never considered untill I really go into porn. Just seeing all those cocks I guess has made me very curious. I often enjoy some bi porn / lit stories. I couldn't imagine sharing this with my wife...though I often think about how hot it would be to have a threesome with some hot cock.

I guess I'm in the club.

Cheers.
 
I've been coming to LIT for a while. I always enjoy reading threads and stories that hit my desires and fantasies dead on. It feels good to know I'm not alone. Seeing that I thought I'd start this thread to get all the guys together that are in the same boat as me.

From what I've seen lately there are alot of guys that belong to the following group

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

If you are part of this group let's discuss our thoughts, desires and fantasies here. :D
....I like to look at a man's fully erect penis....and I like to put my fist gently around it....and slowly and slightly pump it up and down....but that's it....I don't want anything else whatsoever :)
 
I'm a straight but curious guy. All I'm curious about is the mutual cock sucking and, perhaps with the right guy, mutual ass fucking but beyond that I'm not interested. Just looking to experiment once with a similarly minded bicurious guy although, if I enjoyed it, I wouldn't rule out a suck/fuck buddy type thing.

I had my first guy on guy experience today. I went further than I ever thought I would - kissing, hand jobs, oral and anal. I would suggest to guys having expressed a wish to explore bisexuality not to rule out kissing the other guy just make sure it's the RIGHT guy. Spend time exploring each other. I'm still not attracted to men. I won't eye-up guys in public. If, however, you are deciding to explore bisexuality go the WHOLE WAY even if it's just the once or you'll never know what you're missing!
 
guess I am in this club also... just love to see a woman with a strapon! do not think I would want a guy to do me, but a lady would be a total turn on... if you feel the same, feel free to PM me.
 
I'd happily take a strap-on up the ass if the woman I was with wanted to fuck me but with a real cock you get to have your ass flooded with cum. An experience well worth having!
 
guess I am in this club also... just love to see a woman with a strapon! do not think I would want a guy to do me, but a lady would be a total turn on... if you feel the same, feel free to PM me.

felt the same way then once she put something in my ass, I was hooked. Afterwards I ran out and bought my own anal toy and often think about what it would be like to feel the real thing deep in my ass. If it is anything like the feeling of my toy then I know I will love it.
 
Hi everyone! I'm a married 29 year old guy and I have a serious desire for cock. I've never done anything with a guy but I really want to try sucking cock and getting fucked in my ass. Its my biggest and darkest fantasy. If there's anyone out there in the Anacortes, WA area, with similar desires drop me a PM!
 
I had my first guy on guy experience today. I went further than I ever thought I would - kissing, hand jobs, oral and anal. I would suggest to guys having expressed a wish to explore bisexuality not to rule out kissing the other guy just make sure it's the RIGHT guy. Spend time exploring each other. I'm still not attracted to men. I won't eye-up guys in public. If, however, you are deciding to explore bisexuality go the WHOLE WAY even if it's just the once or you'll never know what you're missing!


you've got to give more detail that that!
 
Well am I ever glad I dropped by this board! After my first post I have hooked with a liked minded fellow who is more then happy to let me suck his hard cock and swallow his cum! Still have to wait a couple days till our schedules sync up but to I am excited is an understatement. I will be sure to post my experience here as soon it happens. Oh and any advice from the more experienced guys out there?
 
Well am I ever glad I dropped by this board! After my first post I have hooked with a liked minded fellow who is more then happy to let me suck his hard cock and swallow his cum! Still have to wait a couple days till our schedules sync up but to I am excited is an understatement. I will be sure to post my experience here as soon it happens. Oh and any advice from the more experienced guys out there?

The only advice I would give any guy is have fun with the experience but make sure you keep yourself safe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top