A lesson for the teacher (closed)

Wendy was very scared when Brad made it back to the car and easily yanked her from it. There was no fighting it, he was stronger and her hairs were not something she could defend once the pulling had started. Soon enough she was standing next to the car, her face and cleavage a seedy mess still.

She blushed darker than scarlet when he called her a cheap whore for being so wet and she stammered something about not knowing how it came. Again there was no fighting as he dragged her along with him, pleading to not do this. Not to show her off like this.
 
Brad ignored her babbling as they made their way to the door. He knocked, and after a minute it opened to show a strongly built, athletic male in a t-shirt and sweatpants, slightly shorter than Brad but with medium-length dark hair. "Hey, Brad, man...come on in," he said, swinging the door wide.

Brad hustled Wendy through the door and the new guy closed it. "Who's this?" The stranger asked, looking Wendy up and down. "This your new girlfriend?"

"Nah, Dutch," Brad replied. "She's just a bimbo I picked up on the way here. I thought she might be fun to have around this afternoon. Do you like her? Check these out..." Brad tugged the knotted ends of her shirt open and spread them, exposing Wendy's melons to the open air. "Nice tits, eh?" Brad asked, fondling one. "Go ahead, feel 'em. She doesn't mind."

Dutch hesitantly reached up with both hands, looking questioningly at Brad, who nodded in encouragement. Dutch shrugged and cupped Wendy's tits, massaging and kneading them, plucking at the tight, puckered nipples. "Yeah, nice..." he said appreciatively.

"Is Jocko here?" Brad asked as Dutch continued his tactile exploration of Wendy's breast-flesh. "Yeah, he's in the other room," Dutch answered. "Is that cum on her face?" he asked.

"Yeah," Brad answered, but offered no further comment. "Come on," he said to Wendy, and pulled her by the arm into the other room where a larger man sat on the couch, drinking a beer and watching a match on TV.

"Jocko and Dutch, meet Fucktoy," Brad announced. "She's going to be part of the afternoon's entertainment."
 
Last edited:
Wendy felt she shrunk even smaller when Brad's friend opened the door. She was nervous and scared and she heard very little of the words being said. A loud gasp escaped her mouth when he suddenly opened her shirt and exposed her breasts.

- "What... you can't..."

She said weakly but clearly the men didn't care about what couldn't as she soon felt the other man's hands on her breasts. She squirmed and felt her pants soak even further. She didn't dare to fight harder, knowing she stood no chance against the two men... three men.

She blushed scarlet when she heard Brad's words to Jocko, including the name he had given her. There was no way this was going to end well
 
Brad drew Wendy over to the couch and motioned Jocko to make room. "Grab a handful of this, if you want. She likes it," he said as he unceremoniously plopped her down next to the big man, who was taller than either of the others and easily outweighed them by a good margin. "Hi," Jocko said with a shy smile.

Dutch took the opportunity to sit next to her on the other side, so that now she was sandwiched between two well-developed pairs of shoulders. Belatedly she made an attempt to pull her shirt together, but Dutch swept her hands aside and resumed his tit-play. "Come on, Jocko," Dutch said over her head, or somewhere near that; she was pretty tall for a woman, after all. "Get in the game. You don't want her to think you don't like her, do you?"

Jocko shrugged and moved one huge hand, then the other, to fondle her other breast while Dutch went to the laptop next to the wide-screen TV. Dutch had one of those setups where he could patch whatever was on his laptop screen into his TV and show it on the big screen, and Dutch fiddled with it for a minute and then produced a flash-memory stick from his pocket and inserted it.

A picture sprang to life on the screen, supplanting the game; it was a shot of Brad's office, and front and center in the frame was Wendy, sitting on the visitor's chair. "This is what I wanted to show you guys," Brad said with satisfaction. "It's short, but it's memorable..."

On the screen, Wendy got down on her knees and began crawling towards Dutch.
 
Wendy felt very uncomfortable as the men just ignored her words and actions and only followed each others wishes. Weakly she tried to stop Dutch, but he didn't seem to care and was strong enough that he didn't have to care.

- "Please... Brad... stop this..."

She pleaded him, surely he had to understand that this could cost him his job if she told someone. Not that she thought she would have the courage to tell. And then the movie started and Wendy gasped loud as she recognized the scene.

- "No... No... No... don't... no... not this..."
 
"Oh, yes, yes, yes, my sweet little sperm depository..." Brad said delightedly. "Let's show the guys just dirty, nasty, twisted and depraved a little cumslut like you can be..."

On the screen it unfolded: Wendy on her hands and knees, crawling; taking off her panties; taking off her shirt and bra; folding Brad's dick between her tits and moving up and down; Brad cumming and squirting all over her boobs; Brad wiping himself; Wendy dressing...

Dutch and Jocko seemed riveted, watching, even as their hands continuing to roam around Wendy's tits. They each had a hand across the back of the couch behind her head, and their off hands just kept wandering, caressing, squeezing, playing with her nipples...

When the screen went blank, Brad turned to the two men on the couch. "Well, what do you think? Was that a boner-builder, or what? But I see you already have boners," he continued. Both men's sweat pants were showing prominent bulges where they sat.

"Hey, Fuckslut--how about you give my friends a hand with their problem?"
 
Wendy squirmed at the sight and at Brad's words, but that resulted mostly in feeling how soaking wet her exercise pants had become. Her pussy seemed to be on fire, but she had a very hard time explaining the why. The hands of the men on her breasts and the images on the screen couldn't be the reason.

She swallowed when Brad addressed her and clenched her hands a bit. Her face was red and even though her body was highly aroused, she was very nervous for what would happen.
 
When Wendy didn't make any move, Brad sighed. "Hey, Fuckmonkey; didn't you hear me? Don't make me come over there... Guys, she's shy," he explained confidentially to the two men on the couch. "Why don't you help her out? Take her hands and put them where you want them."

Dutch and Jocko looked at each other across the back of her head, and nodded. They left off their boob-play long enough to each take one of Wendy's hands and put it directly on their erections. Except Jocko went farther--he thrust her hand under the waistband of his sweats and put it directly on the bare flesh of his rock-hard erection. When Dutch saw that, he quickly followed suit; both men were now sitting with her hands stuffed down their pants directly in contact with their hard-ons. Then they both went back to playing with her tits.

"That's better. Now why don't you show them what you showed me in the car on the way over here? Jerk 'em, cunt...jerk 'em like a good little Slutmonkey..."
 
- "Ooooohhhhh"

Wendy moaned loud as she was forced to held two cocks in her hand and she prayed the men didn't figure out she had just climaxed. Slowly she started to jerk them while their cocks were still in their pants. At the same time she tried to figure out what was wrong with her, never before she had cum without touching herself
 
Brad was enjoying the show. His two friends were busy with Wendy's tits, fondling and kneading them, pinching and plucking and twirling her nipples, which were hard as little acorns. She kept moaning, and when he told them to put her hands down their pants she jerked a little, moaning even louder; suddenly her already sopping wet exercise pants were even wetter. The bitch came! Brad thought. She's really getting into this!

Who would have ever imagined that the little mouse had a dirty, dark secret?

Jocko in the meantime had let go of her round melon and slid his hand under the waistband of her exercise pants to find her sex, where his fingers got busy. Jocko had always been a pussy man, and from the look of it he had two thick fingers buried deep in Wendy’s snatch, pushing them in and out rhythmically. “Check out what’s written on her belly,” Brad said. Jocko pushed the waistband down to read the words Free Pussy and see the arrow. “Nice!” he said, and went back to fingering her as he leaned in and cupped the back of her head with his other hand and planted a hard, wet tongue-kiss on her mouth.

Dutch glanced over at Brad. “Can I get a tit-fuck like the one you got in your office?” he asked. “Go for it,” Brad answered with a wide grin. “She’s not very good; she could use the practice.”

Dutch looked at Jocko and said, “Let’s turn her over.” He lay back on the couch and freed his rigid tool, just pulling his sweats down far enough to hook them under his balls. Jocko helped position her on her knees with Dutch’s stiff prick lying in the valley of her cleavage. She struggled a little, but between the two of them she was helpless.

Dutch squeezed her ripe mounds around his hard shaft and began pumping, moaning himself now. Brad walked over to the couch with a letter opener that had been lying on the shelf by the TV, and with a quick stab made a hole in the exercise pants just at the crotch; sticking his fingers into the hole, he pulled to either side, tearing a hole that exposed her red, swollen pussy. “Taste that, Jocko. I know you like to eat pussy, and she’s a juicy one.

Needing no further encouragement, Jocko lay down on his back, thrust his face between Wendy’s legs, and began to lick and suck, both big hands on her ass cheeks holding her still as he worked. She was now laying on top of both men, one with his face buried in her snatch and the other pushing his cock in and out between her tits.
 
The way her body was getting used, the way the men acted as if she belonged to Brad... it was more than she had ever imagined having to handle. It was humiliating, it was arousing. The way Jocko started to lick her was unlike anything she had ever experienced and Dutch fucking her breasts like Brad had the first day...

She was going crazy, her body was on fire and already she could feel her body building up another orgasm if Jocko continued. Every time the little clip on the television reached the end, it started over and Wendy hoped no new recordings were being made.
 
Dutch stopped moving and grunted, cumming with force. Jism jetted from the engorged, red mushroom head of his cock, splattering her tits and his belly. "Whoa!" was all he could say before collapsing back onto the cushions, breathing heavily.

"Hey, Jocko," Brad said from the other side of the room where he had his own cock out now, stroking it with purpose. "Dutch is done; why don't you spin the little slut around so she can give you some mouth action, too?"

Jocko grinned at Brad and did as was suggested, easily manhandling her into position. He thrust his cock towards her face as he buried his own back in her crotch, his tongue sliding up and down her wet slit, stopping in every circuit to lick and tease her clit.

"Suck it, bitch," Brad said as he walked closer. "Suck it like the dirty, nasty, skanky whore you are." He let go of his cock long enough to put his hands on the back of her head and push her face down onto Jocko's thick cock. She twisted her face from side to side, but finally gave up the effort and opened her mouth and let the turgid pulsing shaft slide between her flushed lips.

"Yeah, that's it," Brad said, releasing her head and returning his hand to his own stiff rod. "Now suck it. Suck it like a popsicle."
 
For the second time in three days her breasts were decorated with a load of seed and Wendy was very ready to cry. To be used like this... it was too much for her and no matter how she tried to struggle she was at their mercy.

Of course she considered biting Jocko when he shoved his cock into her mouth, but she feared what would happen then. And with how hard and big he was... she actually wondered if her teeth were strong enough. But with the pleasure his tongue was giving her, it wasn't too hard to decide to be kind for him and she started to suck him. Inexperienced other than the moment in the car and some encounters long ago.
 
Wendy's mouth on his cock seemed to inspire Jocko to greater efforts. He wrapped one beefy arm across the her body just at the top of her ass crack, using it to push her twat into his face; he slipped the other hand under his leg so he could use hit thumb to massage her clit while thrusting his tongue as deep as it would go into her hole. As he worked, the hole in the crotch of the exercise pants grew bigger, tearing a little more along the seams.

He came up for air long enough to say, "Geez, Brad, she has a great pussy! Her clit's nice and hard and prominent, not too big but no little either, and man! she is juicy! Not so good at sucking, though," he added. "But it'll do; I'm getting there, slow but sure." He disappeared back into her crotch, licking and sucking and fucking her with his tongue with enthusiasm.

Brad walked over by her head, reached down, and grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head. "Tell you what, Jocko; I'll hold her head, and you just face-fuck her. How about that?"

Jocko must have thought that was a great idea, because he began thrusting up with his hips, driving his stiff shaft deep into her mouth with every heave of his hips. Brad, in the meantime, held her head rock steady, ignoring the gagging noises she made whenever Jocko's dick went too deep.

"Hey, Dutch," Brad called to the man who was sitting on the end of the couch, stroking himself back to hardness. "Still have that dildo your last girlfriend left here?" Dutch nodded. "Fetch it for me, will you?"

"Sure thing," Dutch answered, leaving off his jacking to get up from the couch and wander off in the direction of the bedroom.
 
Last edited:
With a big cock in her mouth, there was nothing Wendy could say in response to anything the men said about her or what they were going to do to her. She absolutely wasn't fighting them... knowing she didn't have a chance... not knowing what to do... and fearing what would happen if she tried.

She gagged as Jocko started to fuck her mouth with his big weapon, but if anything that just seemed to encourage the men more. She had no idea what Brad wanted with a dildo... but was sure that she didn't want to find out.

And all the time her pussy was wet and dripping like a drowned sponge.
 
Dutch soon returned with the dildo, a penis-emulating model, complete with veins and ridges. He handed it to Brad. "What do you want with that?" he asked, curious.

"Well, Jocko is busy licking her pussy, but I think she needs something...more," Brad said. "Here take over for me. Just hold her head steady so Jocko can get off." He waited for Dutch to grab her hair, then released his own grip. Walking back to her rear, he looked down at Jocko. "Mind if I add a little prop to your efforts?" he asked, dildo in hand.

Jocko left off licking and sucking long enough to grin, "Be my guest," then went back to work. He was getting close, Brad could tell; his hips were pumping faster, and he was grunting a little.

Brad leaned down, placed the head of the dildo against her wet slit, and pushed it in, Jocko moved his face a little to accommodate it. "There, now; doesn't that make a pretty pictured?" He pushed it deeper, almost to the latex balls that adorned its underside, then withdrew it and began ramming it in and out, fast and hard. "You like that, don't you, slut? You like having something hard and big sliding in and out of your sopping wet pussy..."

Jocko suddenly thrust upwards with his hips and held himself there, cumming hard. "Uhghhh!" he grunted, as jets of thick semen shot from the end of his cock deep into Wendy's throat. 'Oh, God! Oh, Jesus!" The spasming continued until he was spent, then he dropped back weakly onto the couch cushions and slid out from between her legs and onto the floor, panting. Dutch released her head, and she coughed and sputtered, looking up at him to see his own big tool in his fist as he pumped it rapidly. It was pointing directly at her face.

In the meantime, Brad continued slamming the dildo deep into her pussy, angling it upward to make sure he dragged it across her G-spot with every stroke.
 
- "What...?!"

Was what Wendy tried to say but the big cock in her mouth made all sounds impossible and there was no way to escape what was to happen. She tried to moan as the thing went inside her, but that only resulted in a near death experience as she was very much depended on breathing through her nose.

She felt shocked when Brad commented about 'a pretty picture', as she feared she was being recorded or photographed again. She hadn't seen any devices for that... but neither had she seen a thing in his office. As Brad fucked her pussy with the dildo, she came but it didn't seem the men noticed.

Jocko came and Wendy felt his seed go down her throat.. end up in her mouth... be spilled on her face and she saw that Dutch was ready to cum as well.. And all the time Brad kept fucking her with the dildo, causing another orgasm to arrive.

- "aaaahhh!!"

This time there was no chance the men didn't notice as the climax came...
 
Suddenly she was bucking and quivering, obviously cumming there on the couch on her knees with Jocko's jism dripping out of her mouth. "Hey, guys, check it out!" Brad smirked as he continued to ply the dildo in and out of her abused pussy. "The little whore likes it! She's cumming like gangbusters!"

He glanced over at Dutch, whose hand was moving at light speed on his cock, jacking for all he was worth. "Shoot it on her face and tits, Dutch! Shoot it on her face and tits!" he called.

Dutch grabbed Wendy by the back of her neck and held her unmoving as he exploded all down the front of her, ropes and streams of warm sticky man-goo spraying across her face, her tits, her chest, her shirt. "Ahhh!" he gasped as several shots of semen left the end of his cock and spattered her. Then he released her, and staggered over to a chair to sit down heavily.

"My turn!" Brad said, and pulled out the dildo. He came with force, all across her ass cheeks and the torn exercise pants, painting her rear end as Dutch had painted her front. "Oh, FUUCKK!!" he shouted, emptying his balls on that luscious, round target.

Finally he was finished, also, and he sat down wearily on the couch next to her kneeling form. "That's a good little Fucktoy," he crooned mockingly. "Came for me, then took all the load...."

Several minutes passed as they all caught their breath, then Brad rose wearily and pulled up his pants. "Well, guys, this has been fun, but we have to go. Maybe we'll stop back around next weekend. We'll have to see."

He grabbed Wendy under her arm and pulled her to her feet roughly, stumbling. "C'mon, bitch. Fun time's over. Let's go," and he hustled her to the door, her exercise pants covered in sperm with a large tear in the crotch, her shirt still flapping open and tits exposed, also covered in glistening baby-batter.

"See you guys later," he called as he hustled her outside and down the walk, slamming the door behind him.
 
Wendy just walked... stumbled with him. The encounter was too much on her mind to deal with right now... the realization of what exactly had happened would come later. Most likely when she was home again, alone... depending on what Brad had in mind. It surprised her a little that the guys hadn't fucked her, but that was as far her thinking went right now.

She made no effort to clean herself, or to cover herself up. She hoped she was done now and could go home again to recover on what was left of this Saturday and the Sunday. But it was very clear Brad was the one in control
 
He pushed Wendy to the passenger side door, then walked around to the driver side and got in. The cunt didn't even try to tie her shirt back up, he thought delightedly. He put it in gear and pulled away from the curb.

As they cruised down the highway, he saw a semi-trailer truck up ahead and got an idea. "Put your feet up o the dashboard," he told her, "and spread your legs. And put this up your cunny," and he tossed the dildo, which he had kept, into her lap.
 
It was very hard to think with the earlier events and the way Brad was treating her and it took a while before the words made some sense to her. She felt humiliated, degraded but she also felt like she had no choice.

Slowly she placed her feet on the dashboard and spread her legs. She took the toy in her hand, but left it at that for now as she looked at him. Nervous, scared, unsure. She had a couple of toys at home that she used in the privacy of her bedroom... but here out in the open... she couldn't... could she?
 
Brad looked over at her. Disgustedly, he drove with one hand, reached over, grabbed the dildo, and roughly shoved it through the hole in Wendy's pants and against her twat. "Pit it in, you stupid bitch!" he said. She reluctantly complied, pushing it in until only a few inches remained visible. "Now start moving it in and out," Brad ordered, and she did, slowly.

Just in time, too--he was almost up to the truck. He pulled into the passing lane, drew abreast of the truck. The trucker, looking down from his greater height, would have a perfect, clear view of Wendy's spread legs, her pussy, and her hand sliding the dildo in and out of it. Brad honked his horn, making sure he had the driver's attention. He couldn't see the driver's face from where he sat, but he bet the guy's jaw was dropping at what he saw when he looked over.
 
The things Brad put her though were a lot more than Wendy had ever fantasized, dreamed or had seen in her nightmares. Never would she have imagined doing... this... in a car while her body was covered in seed. Brad had let others use her... he was displaying her... and she could only pray that he would continue not to fuck her or let others fuck her.

She hardly noticed her moans as the toy and her thoughts were exciting her and they were still next to the truck when she climaxed hard
 
"Woo, hoo! Yeah, baby!" Brad crowed when he saw Wendy buck and spasm in the passenger seat. It was better than he had hoped, her cumming right there where the trucker could see her. "Show's over for now, buddy...hope you enjoyed it," Brad muttered under his breath as he pulled ahead. A long blast from the truck's horn told him that the trucker had seen it all, and liked it--it was a thank-you honk. As Brad glanced in his rearview mirror, he saw the trucker give an enthusiastic thumbs-up through his windshield.

As he pulled back into the slow lane, Brad reached over and took the dildo from Wendy's limp hand. Without comment, he tucked it into the pocket on the door; it would come in handy again, he knew.
The rest of the drive passed uneventfully and in silence.

When they were two blocks from her apartment, Brad pulled to the curb, put it in park, and rummaged in the glove box for a moment, producing a pair of scissors. "Hold still," he said, and systematically snipped all the buttons off of the shirt she had pulled together to cover her tits but not tied or fastened.

When he was finished he put the little pile of buttons in her hand and said, "Okay, cumslut--this is your stop. Get out and walk."
 
Last edited:
Wendy was pretty much gone from the world when the orgasm was over and the remainder of the ride was a blur to her until the car stopped. She looked at Brad, but made no attempt to stop his actions, the seed still visible on her face.

She left the car and only then realized how far she still was from her home. Normally she wouldn't mind walking this... but now... like this... She tried to cover herself up a bit more and then headed home... knowing there was no point in trying to argue with Brad or pleading for his mercy
 
Back
Top