Unusual turn-ons.

The other day, a very pretty friend of mine raised her arms and the view of her armpits and pretty face got me horny... strange...

I find myself turned on by a man's hands. Strong, clean, nails trimmed. I look at his fingers, and find myself thinking, do I want those fingers inside me?
Yeah, that's where my mind goes.
Ragged nails, unkempt cuticles, rough skin are a real turn off. Be a man, and get regular manicures. Don't be afraid. Oh and a pedicure once in a while would be a huge thing for most men, too.

sorry but when a guy has to work for a living, clean/kept hands aren't possible.

i like strong butch women, but not the wannabes who strut about pretending to be men, if i wanted a man i would have a man, but i like butch women, they should be naturally what they are, no pretending. a women who is genuinely strong both physically and mentally, who knows who she is and what she wants and carries an air of authority. she has to be proud of who she is, i just love the true amazonian types, tall and well muscled, the type that you just know could lay you flat on your back with one punch if they wanted to, but they do not want to as they have nothing to prove, their sheer presence is proof enough. did i mention tall lol, any woman over 6' is going to get my attention but they will not keep it unless they have the authority to control it lol. oh and an inny bellybutton, as outys are such a turn off for me. there is nothing like a sexy bellybutton.

Last edited:
obsessed with long pussy lips

im absolutely head over heels for girls who have long pussy lips, in my opinion the longer the better, i find long labia to be the sexiest thing a girl could possibly have, but in my opinion long labia are the most beautiful sight in the entire world. although yes long lips are my ultimate sexual fetish, i also find them amazingly beautiful, i think that a girl who is lucky enough to be blessed with long lips should be worshipped. my ultimate sexual day dream is finding a girl with really really long labia who likes the fact that i not only want to kiss all over her labia every second that i am awake, but who would enjoy the idea of me absolutely worshipping her pussy lips

im absolutely head over heels for girls who have long pussy lips, in my opinion the longer the better, i find long labia to be the sexiest thing a girl could possibly have, but in my opinion long labia are the most beautiful sight in the entire world. although yes long lips are my ultimate sexual fetish, i also find them amazingly beautiful, i think that a girl who is lucky enough to be blessed with long lips should be worshipped. my ultimate sexual day dream is finding a girl with really really long labia who likes the fact that i not only want to kiss all over her labia every second that i am awake, but who would enjoy the idea of me absolutely worshipping her pussy lips

I'm confused. Do you like long labia? It wasn't quite clear...

French Canadian accent. I love a lot of accents but this one will stop me in my tracks and make me desire...a lot of things :)

sorry but when a guy has to work for a living, clean/kept hands aren't possible.

I don't agree, I work with my hands every day, at the end of the day they are often black, but half an hour later they are spotless. I keep my nails neatly trimmed, and use hand cream when necessary, my wife has never had cause to recoil from my touch.

I love that it is "No Shave November" because this is the one time of the year my husband will let his beard grow in a little fuller. I don't necessarily love really long beards, but if they are a bit fuller, they just seem so masculine to me. Not that my husband's usual closely cropped beard is feminine. ;)

I love grown men in hoodies.

And feet in clean white socks. I typically don't like feet much, but seeing a man without his shoes on in clean white socks is a turn-on for me.

Finally, James Spader. In just about any role he has ever played.

I agree with this MM - and it works the same for women. Perfectly manicured nails are not possible if you're a grafter. I like real hands best :)

Electricity Pylons :confused:

Perfectly manicured nails are not possible if you're a grafter. I like real hands best :)

dirty-nails.jpg

coming to get you :devil: :D

I love innie belly buttons—which is not unusual—and necks, the back of the knee, and hips that flare out like shelves. Muscular legs are also sexy, but not when they are overly masculine, just curvy and strong.

I also love a woman who isn't afraid to use the word "cock" without provocation and without giggling or blushing.

I like it when a guy who is part of a group we are in says something to me which he knows I will find sexually suggestive but which the others in the group will hear as casual, unsuggestive conversation. It has only happened a few times, but it sure works on me.

I don't agree, I work with my hands every day, at the end of the day they are often black, but half an hour later they are spotless. I keep my nails neatly trimmed, and use hand cream when necessary, my wife has never had cause to recoil from my touch.

different chemicals i suppose. i get some of the worst grime on my hands.

30 minutes of washing may get them clean for a little while but they will be just as dirty the next day.

I agree with this MM - and it works the same for women. Perfectly manicured nails are not possible if you're a grafter. I like real hands best :)

Electricity Pylons :confused:

manicured nails for me wouldn't make any sense because they would maybe look good for 5 minutes.

and i always have cuts and scrapes on my hands and arms, it would be pointless.

Back