Retired Marine...still have it?

I will have to go check out your thread then ma'am. I'm sure by what I've seen on your avatar that it will be quite the sight.

:) Thank you. Can a make a request? I would love to see some closer pics of the artwork on your arm.

:) Thank you. Can a make a request? I would love to see some closer pics of the artwork on your arm.

Most definitely ma'am. I will get those for you tonight and post them. I have a ton of yard work today before work tomorrow. I started my sleeves in 81 and most was done while overseas.

Most definitely ma'am. I will get those for you tonight and post them. I have a ton of yard work today before work tomorrow. I started my sleeves in 81 and most was done while overseas.

I adore tattoos. There is something exceptionally sexy about a full sleeve. Mmm....yard work...a man putting in hard work is also a silly amount of sexy.

I adore tattoos. There is something exceptionally sexy about a full sleeve. Mmm....yard work...a man putting in hard work is also a silly amount of sexy.

I can not sit around being idle. If I'm not moving then I am injured.

If only all men had that motivation.

Oh trust me I know. I work with guys younger than me that don't know how to dig a hole let alone have the arm strength to do it. Video game generation produced lazy, self indulgent, entitled feeling, boys that fail at being an alpha male.

Oh trust me I know. I work with guys younger than me that don't know how to dig a hole let alone have the arm strength to do it. Video game generation produced lazy, self indulgent, entitled feeling, boys that fail at being an alpha male.

Boys is indeed correct. I was wrong to have called them men.

[QUOT=ElizaRichards;55457958]I am very lucky in that the man in my life is a very hard worker. No matter the job at hand. ;)[/QUOTE]

That is all that matters then. ;)

[QUOT=ElizaRichards;55457958]I am very lucky in that the man in my life is a very hard worker. No matter the job at hand. ;)

That is all that matters then. ;)[/QUOTE]

Speaking of hard work I have to get my butt in gear I have a lot to get done today. Enjoy your yard work. I now that I am enjoying the mental image I have of you shirtless, sweating.....;)
I am looking forward to the new pics! :kiss:

a few

New pics.

Attachments

• 2014-03-31 22.44.59.jpg
    2014-03-31 22.44.59.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2014-03-31 22.43.25.jpg
    2014-03-31 22.43.25.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 28
tat

A few tat pics

Attachments

• 2014-04-01 07.48.06.jpg
    2014-04-01 07.48.06.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 2014-04-01 07.50.18.jpg
    2014-04-01 07.50.18.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 2014-04-01 07.52.51.jpg
    2014-04-01 07.52.51.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 33
Any stories to the ink? If so, care to share?

The tiger was done in Hong Kong when it was under British rule. The gargoyle someone to watch over me. The dragon was done in the Philippines. The Norseman was done in Boston. Claddaugh was done in California for my Irish roots. The grimreaper and koi were both done in Tokyo. The rest of the right arm was done on the Cape. The shield on my side was done in Athens GA. The Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima was done in California. The DNR on my chest was done in Hawaii. 6 of us did it only 5 of us are left on this planet.

You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Thank you so much for sharing. Subscribed!

Back