The Lunatic Fringe - Closed for Proactive_boy

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Mina scurried around the people walking around backstage, trying to get everything done so that the WWE RAW crew could start packing some of the stuff up since the show was almost over. Her job as a crew manager had hit a rough patch, causing the little brunette alot of stress. It didn't help that she looked so much younger than everyone else. Mina Johanson was 25 years, almost 26 but looked only a little older than 20. She didn't like to stand out and had a shy nature about her that came from a strict Catholic upbringing. Working for the WWE hadn't been in her career plans but her cousin, Stephen Farrelly (Sheamus to the fans) got her the job.

Other than Stephen, Mina really didn't connect with anyone else. Her one little secret was a crush she had on Jon Good or Dean Ambrose as he was known on screen. Her complete lack of experience with men made it hard just to be in his presence so she did her best to avoid him. When Stephen wasn't around, a few of the Divas would take to torturing her. It was like being in high school all over again for her. The Bellas were particularly vicious with her at times. AJ was probably one of the few there that didn't treat her like shit. She also knew of Mina's little fascination with the Lunatic Fringe.

As Mina went about her job, she didn't notice a familiar pair of eyes that were filled with ill tidings for her. Stephen had sidelined her for a second. "Could you bring this over to Stephanie for me? It's some ideas for me storyline." She smiled and nodded. "Sure, cuz." Mina kept her voice low. One thing she did not want getting out was that she was kin to one of the major Superstars. People would naturally assume she was just another user, trying to live off her cousin's good will. Mina earned her keep in hard work which was how she had been raised. She had to head past some of the locker rooms to get to Stephanie's office but she never made it there.

Nikki and Brie grabbed hold of the smaller woman and pushed her inside one of the locker rooms, locking her inside. Mina pound her little hands on the door. Why did these girls always mess with her? She ran her hands through her long dark brown hair, beyond frustrated. Her mind went a little blank or she would've noticed the sound of the shower going in the background. When it finally hit her that she wasn't alone, Mina finally read the name on the door. She gaped for a moment, those blue-gray eyes wide in a mix of pleasure and nervous fear. This was Dean Ambrose's locker area.

Fascination is what drew her to the door of the shower room. Mina hid behind the doorway, snaking her eyes out only to get a peek. She could barely restrain a gasp at the sight of him. Dean was standing just under the spray, letting the steaming water pelt down on his skin. Mina couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy of the water that dripped down his gorgeous body. His ass looked even better out of those tight jeans as it did in them. Once he went to turn off the water, Mina started to panic. The condition of her body was making it even worse. She was aroused, her nipples poking through the simple white lace bra she wore under the button down blouse. How the hell was she going to explain her presence in his locker room?
 
Dean always had the competitive spirit in him. His rough neighborhood did not allow him a moment of rest and he had realized at a young age that he had to stand up for himself. Therefore it makes full sense that he should success at a sport which he admired since childhood and trained hard to be good at!

He walked off the arena wiping sweat off his brow, somewhat ecstatic, having just defeated John Cena in the Contract on a Pole match! Albeit with some interference with Kane and Randy (Both were a pain in the ass, he would have his way with them one day!). He now had finally earned an opportunity to get revenge against his once teammate Seth Rollins.

He acknowledged the applause of the crowd and waved at them, knowing fully well that he would need their support on the day of his bout. As he made his way through the aisles towards his locker room he soaked in the congratulations as well as the leering gazes that came his way. He focused his attention towards the divas who winked at him and he flashed a smile at them.

She grazed against him unknowingly and rushed off towards Stephanie with some papers in her hands. He almost turned around with an angry look only to notice cute brunette, with long brown hair. He had been noticing her a lot lately..

He took off his clothes one by one and headed into the shower. The warm jet from the showers, soothing his body. He ran his hands through his hair, scrubbing every inch of his body. *clunk* Was that someone in the locker room ? He forgot about it though and somehow his mind wandered, thinking about the brunette who was finding her way in his fantasies these past few weeks. Her thought hardening his cock. That can wait for later he thought, as he rinsed off the last of the soap on him and stepped out of the shower and walked towards his towel on the bench. Steam filled through the room and as he moved to pick up his towel he noticed some footsteps near his locker. It might have been CM he thought, he liked to take a shower around this time he remembered, but the contour suggested otherwise..

Anyway he wiped up quickly, taking some time with his cock so that it would calm down. He didn't want everyone seeing him with a bulge in his pants. He dressed up quickly, putting on his white denim and jumping into his jeans. And he walked out of the locker room towards the parking leaving his locker door unlocked behind him..
 
Mina just barely got out of there before he could see her but the image of that perfect body was forever etched in her mind. She was also kind of bummed that somewhere in her panic that she had dropped her grandmother's silver crucifix that she wore around her neck. It had been reported to the management at the previous venue just in case someone picked it up. It was worrying her how she would actually tell her mother, let alone face the woman after what she had been experiencing. Every night since that show, Mina had been having rather graphic dreams about Dean. It was getting embarrassing, especially since she had to explain them to AJ, who roomed next door to her.

Tonight she was tired and in need of some rest. Someone came behind her, grabbing her in a good effort to scare the life out of her. "BOO!" Mina nearly swiped at her best friend. "Damn it, April. I think I felt my heart dropped into my stomach." She just giggled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Dreaming about tall, dark and looney again?" Mina went beet red and shushed her friend. "Come on. I told you that in utter secrecy." She and AJ walked down the hallway, both heading for the Diva's locker area. "It makes no sense. I have roomed with you for like ever and you never went all moany in your sleep until recently." She tapped her chin as if contemplating the situation and suddenly, her eyes went wide. "I KNOW! YOU SAW DEAN NAKED!"

Mina dropped her clipboard along with all the papers she was carrying. Her nervous reaction and sudden pale color told AJ exactly what had happened. "Oh my GOD! I was just joking. When did this happen?" Mina looked around and pulled AJ into a corner so that they had some privacy. "The Bella's locked me in one of the guys' locker rooms. I had no idea he was in there, let alone naked." The mental image was enough to turn her face a shade of red AJ had never seen before. "Sounds like you got an eyeful." That was an understatement if she had ever heard one. The rest of the night pretty much went as scheduled. Mina checked her watch and saw that she had yet to eat anything in 6 hours. Time flew for her when she was working.

Mina went to catering, hoping to run into Stephen. It had been a while since they talked and he always had a way of lightening her spirits. Her stomach growled loudly as Mina smelled the shrimp and pasta. There was no one in the room, that she could see, so she took time for a break. Sitting in the corner, as usual on her was Mina's ritual. Her feet were killing so she propped them up on one of the chairs. It was half way into her dinner that Mina heard male voices heading her way. One was of Joe Anoa'i, better known as Roman Reigns. Mina had always referred to him as the Samoan Fabio of the WWE. The man was just too pretty to be real. AJ told her that he was a quiet person and never said anything he didn't absolutely mean. The other voices were camouflaged in the chatter of conversation.
 
Dean walked into his locker feeling good. Workouts were his thing and they always put him in a good mood. He opened his locker and was searching for the jersey he would be using today when something shiny caught his eyes. It was as if the light was bouncing off it and hitting his eyes directly. He bent over and under the crevice of the shelf he found a crucifix.

He wondered whose it might be ? He'd never seen it on CM and that was the last person to use the locker or so he thought. Anyhow, he clipped it around his wrist and let it hang as he made his way to the ring. Cena was waiting for him, his partner tonight as they were going up against The Authority. Before stepping out to his music he just had a word, "Good luck with your hell in a cell against Rollins, make sure he suffers, coz when am done with him, he wont even realize". His strategies would have to wait as they had a job at hand right now and he intended to complete it at his best. The match lasted about 30 mins, half of which he spent outside the ring waiting for his tag but once he got it he swooped in on Kane, jumping off the top rope giving him a body slam! The balance of the match kept tilting until Kane tried to pin him in submission, and in the process of avoiding his move, the cricifix hit Kane's eyelid, distracting him which is the opportunity Dean need to turn the tables and the count was over in a flash. The crucifix had done the trick!

Another successful outing and he was making way to his locker when he was stopped in his tracks by Bella. She always had a thing for him or so she believed. Dean wasn't interested in her and knew that it would just be another of her attempts to seduce him. She picked up his hand and placed it on her breasts. "Like what you feel macho?" she said and before Dean could respond, she noticed the crucifix. "What! You're hooking up with that bitch!" she leered. He had no idea what she was talking about, but Bella was muttering Mina's name as she walked off.

Wait, does this belong to her ? Was she in his locker ? He decided he would confront her when he sees her, but for now it would have to be the catering, his stomach was rumbling!
 
The overwhelming need to hide was almost too much but Mina stayed where she was. There was an all too familiar smell of a certain cologne that caught her attention. She could swear that she felt someone's eyes on her. Once Mina built up the courage to look up, she spotted the one person she was trying to avoid. Did he always have to look so damn good? She tried to pretend that his presence didn't effect her, nibbling on what was left of her food. The tension in her definitely put a stop to Mina's appetite. Her eyes lifted back up, almost looking for him. Little bouts of memory came back in small spurts: the hot shower water, how it slid down his skin, how much she wanted to feel out the planes of those muscles. It took her a second to realize she was staring at him. This was embarrassing!

In need of a distraction, Mina checked her iphone for messages. There was one from AJ:

'Tall, dark and looney is headed your way into catering. He looked a little off somehow too.'


Mina slowly typed into her phone, trying to ignore the feeling that she too was being watched.

'I know. I'm looking at him right now. This is very uncomfortable.'

It took maybe a minute to get her to respond.

'Why? It's not like he bites?!'

Mina looked back at him and considered for a moment.

'Like hell he doesn't! I'm going to gather my stuff and head back to the hotel.'

AJ just texted back: 'Later'

Mina stood up and started to head for the small room reserved for her to work in before the show started. It contained some of her personal things and some paperwork that she usually turned into Stephanie the next morning. For a brief moment, Mina just sat there is her chair, thinking about her situation. Having a crush on one of the Superstars was common enough but Dean Ambrose was such a contrast to her personality. When she finally stopped daydreaming, Mina went through her purse to see if she had everything and noticed that her card key for the room was missing. She started checking everywhere for it, not paying attention when the door opened until she heard the click of it closing. Naturally Mina assumed it was AJ, coming to give her more flack about her crush. "AJ. have you seen my card key? I think I may have dropped it somewhere." When there was no answer, Mina just rolled her eyes. "AJ, you can just leave if you're here just to give me more flack about D-." The Words died on her lips.
 
The smell of the buffet was mouthwatering and he went straight to it. Filled his plate with some salad, a butter croissant to go along, spaghetti oh yeah with some ketchup, mmm he was enjoying the food today and he walked up to Triple H and they got talking about the day and what their plans were for the weekend. You know sometimes we're so engrossed with the wrestling that we forget that we even have lives outside the ring where we are just normal human beings.

They had a nice chat and Dean stepped back to the table to grab some dessert, was only then through the corner of the eye he noticed Mina staring at him. He had already seen her give him a few eyefuls during the lunch, but now she was plain staring at him and he could swear those eyes didn't have a blank look on them. She was fidgeting with her cell and texting in between but he couldn't bean but notice the uneasiness in her breath. Could this be because she was in the locker the other day ? He decided he had to ask her today, now!

He finished up his lunch and after he discarded the plates he walked off in the direction he thought he had seen Mina head. He was just wandering in the aisles not knowing which room it might be until he found one of the doors ajar. That might be the room he thought to himself.

She was frenetically searching for something unaware that she was muttering to herself "AJ, you can just leave if you're here just to give me more flak about D-".. and she turned around to look at him as if she had seen a ghost.
"So, is this what you're looking for dear?" he smirked at her, the crucifix dangling in his hand.
 
Mina didn't say anything, at first and just took the necklace from him. Her face was a nice shade of pink as she secured it back around her neck. He was even better looking up close which was making her nervous. "Thank you. That crucifix is very important to me." She didn't have to ask him where he found, she knew. It was when Mina had been in his locker room and got an eyeful of him. The silence was a little awkward for her so Mina tried to change the subject, hoping he would let this go. She finally saw her key card for the hotel and it was right at his feet. Mina gulped and leaned down to snatch it up, her soft blue eyes meeting his for just a moment.

Being that close to him was unnerving and Mina was just not sophisticated enough to hide her body's reaction to him. She cleared her throat and changed the subject. "Congrats on your match with Cena. The crowd loved it from my view." Mina sat back in her chair, her fiddling fingers giving her away every step of the way. The smirk on his face didn't really change. There was a sudden flush to her cheeks as Mina wondered what it would be like to kiss him. She had never been one prone to fantasizing but he had a bit of an intoxicating effect on her. The silence was broken by her phone, a text message informing everyone that there was a meeting in the morning.

"Um..Got to go. That was my roomie." At this point, it was becoming more and more obvious that she was trying to hurry him along. Mina tried to get by him but he didn't seem to want to move. She smiled nervously, twiddling a strand of her long dark hair. "I really need to get going." There was no getting around this big man so Mina just sat back down. "Obviously there is something you want to talk about. What is it?" Something in her gut knew what it was about. She and Dean had never had any real interaction before aside from her passing our scripts or delivering messages from the higher ups. He just always seemed more like a distant dream or fantasy to her, something unattainable but hard to ignore.

It was hard not to let her mind think about what lay beneath those clothes. Mina hardly knew it but her eyes were eating him up as he stood there. There was those big shoulders, strong arms that had to feel so good wrapped around a girl, the hard planes of his belly and that ass that just begged to be touched.
 
The moment she grabbed the crucifix from his hands he knew she had been there and this was all just conversation to put him off. He could see the excitement in her eyes, the energy of a new born baby, looking around knowing not what to do. As she bent over to grab her key card or whatever that was, he got a view of her cleavage, and a black lace that covered her firm breasts that filled them out.

Truth be told he had always known she was a hottie but now that she had seen a handful of him, it was only but justice that he get to see what's underneath those long locks! He chuckled to himself.

"So, does your job description also include sneaking around men's locker rooms?" He just wanted her in a corner, so that she had no escape nor idea of what was coming her way. She was still fidgeting with her hands and fumbling for words .. "And I'd like to think you got a pretty good look at me back there, right?" his voice getting a little husky as he moved beside the table, within arms reach from her. "Don't you think it be fair if I too get to see you naked?" Dean gave her a questioning look and before she could speak a word he pushed her back in her chair, his arms on her shoulders and his lips on hers.

He was searching for an answer from her when she opened her lips for him and both their tongues made contact. Their kiss was long and deviant and both of them were out of breath, when he broke it off! He knew she wanted more..

He stepped towards the door and glanced back with the words, "Meet me in the parking in 10, we've got a long night ahead of us!"
 
Mina felt her body tensing, a delicious warmth spreading through her. The way he was looking at her made Mina feel like an innocent lamb that had just been cornered by a big bad wolf. There was a throbbing in her clit that was making things that much worse. Her voice faltered a bit when she finally answered him. "Um...You see, that wasn't my fault. The Bella's--" Words seemed to die on her lips when Mina found herself being cornered. In the back of her mind, she was wondering if this was one of her wet dreams again. When he mentioned getting a good at him, she had this look on her face that just screamed 'Guilty'. Mina never could get away with lying with anyone. Her face always gave away her intentions. 'See me?' She thought for only a moment then all conscious thought evaporated when those lips came down on hers.

Mina had get past the initial shock before she finally relaxed and opened up for him. The feeling was electric, zinging through her body with a jolt. That ache between her legs became more intense as her tongue licked his bottom lips. Mina moaned against his lips, betraying the long kept desires she had for him. The need became so damn insistent that she actually caught herself biting gently into his bottom lip. When he broke it off, Mina wanted to whimper in protest. She watched him walk towards the door, confused by what had just happened.

"Meet me in the parking in 10, we've got a long night ahead of us!"

She gulped down her anxiety. Did he just invite her back to his hotel? Part of her, the part that was shy and reserved, wanted to skulk back into the shadows where she felt safe but the other side, the wilder side of herself, wanted to take a chance. Dean had been a fantasy to her for so long but now she had a chance to bring that into reality. It didn't take her long to figure out what she wanted.

Straightening up, Mina got her things together and went out to the parking lot to meet him. She had sent another PA to Stephanie's office with the paperwork so that she could take the next day off. It had been a long time since she had taken any time off and her boss owed her one. Mina had a feeling that she would need the time to recover from whatever Dean had planned.

Her heels clicked aimlessly against the concrete parking lot. All Mina really had in her hands was her briefcase and her purse that hung from one arm. It wasn't hard to spot him in the parking lot. Dean always stuck out to her with that lithe form in those tight jeans. God he made her hungry for him just looking that way. She was through denying herself what she wanted.
 
Too many thoughts were racing through his mind. As he paced down the stairs all he could think of was whether he had gone too far by asking her to come to his room directly ? Yes he was a WWE start in the making or so he took pride in thinking but this was unchartered territory even for him. He had gone on a date or two but he had never directly asked anyone to come with him.

No matter, this girl definitely had a thing or two for him so I guess he was in his place to ask her out. And all the doubt went out of the window when he saw her standing with her things in front of the building seemingly waiting for him.

He quickly revved up his Camry, drove out of the parking lot and pulled up in front of Mina. He stepped out of the car, "Mind if I take this from you?" he asked her, before taking her briefcase and putting it in the back. Then he opened the door for her and closed it behind her once she was seated. He took a moment to look at her as she fidgeted with her hair, "Don't worry baby, Am gonna rock you world!" He couldn't hide his excitement as they left the parking lot.

It was a fairly long drive to his hotel today, he wished he could just reach there in a jiffy! Meanwhile now that she was sitting beside him, he was drinking in Mina's beauty. He placed a hand on her thigh, gently stroking it he piqued her mind, "I hope am not forcing you into anything Mina, I think you're beautiful and I'd be lying if I said that all I can think of right now is of ways of corrupting you!"
 
Mina felt like she had left an old part of herself back in that office. Her shyness had always held her back from taking what it was she wanted. People always sensed that part of her and made her life hell for it. It was like wearing a target on you back and praying no one will shoot. No one should live like that and she was tired of it. She smiled at him when he took her things from her and opened the door. At least he was a bit of a gentleman, which is more than she expected from Dean. In the back, he had a reputation as a flirt and a bit of lech. She had yet to see the lecherous part of him but MIna hadn't spent much time with him.

'Don't worry baby, I'm gonna rock your world'

She wasn't sure if it was his excitement or that dimpled smile but Mina let out a sincere laugh. There was something about him that was absolutely infectious. Mina always loved listening to him on the mic because of his way with words. She finally noticed how he was looking at her and Mina felt her cheeks heat up. Her heart began to thud against her chest when he touched her thigh. Mina looked him in the eye, covering his hand with her own. "I'm where I want to be. Corrupt away, Mr. Ambrose. I've waited long enough for it." Her nipples were already hard and rubbing against the black lace of her bra. The throbbing in her pussy was a constant torment. This was going to be a long ride.

This seriously made her feel a little like Little Red Riding Hood being tempted into the Big Bad Wolf's den. Mina crossed her legs, trying to find some relief from the throbbing bud. From the look on his face, she wondered if he knew exactly what was happening to her. She spent the ride in a nervous anticipation until they finally reached his hotel. It was one of the nicer places she had seen. Mina went around to get her overnight bag once he parked. Once inside the elevator, things got kind of quiet and Mina let her eyes wonder again. It was hard to resist when he was standing so close and looked so fucking in good in those jeans.
 
He could feel the tension between them rising as they pulled up in front of the hotel. She grabbed her things and they were headed up to his room on the 10th floor. The lift ride seemed like it would never end! It just seemed like a busy day and people were getting off on every floor.

While his mind pondered on what were the things he would do with Mina, he noticed her checking him out. He moved closer to her, whispering in her ears, "How badly do you want me!" and he placed his hands on her firm ass, pulling her closer. His hands were wandering, and he could see that she was trying her best not to let out what she was feeling. He trailed his fingers over her pussy, feeling her already wet sex! "Are you already wet for me?" He purred in her ears as he gave it a small bite.

He was using the extended time they had in the lift to feel her up and the bulge in his pants was more than noticeable now. Waiting for some attention and the impatience growing all the time. His hands were on her hips now and slowly running over her belly, moving upwards until he cupped her left breast in his hands. He gave it a nice squeeze and pinched her nipples and she couldn't help but let out a muffled moan.

As the lift finally opened up on the 10th floor, he had already unclasped her bra and they violently rushed towards his room. He somehow managed to insert the key card and open the door. They flung their things on the ground and he picked her up in his strong arms and kissed her with all passion that he was holding back so far. He placed her on the bed although they were lip locked, both of them were trying to rip off the clothes off each other!

When they finally broke off their kiss, he stood there drinking up her beauty right in front of her, as if he needed an invitation to invade her.
 
Mina felt his breath on her neck his lips just an inch from her ear. A shiver of pure lust went through her, her restraint being tested beyond belief. "How bad do I want you?" She laughed to herself. "I haven't been able to get you out of my head since I saw you in that shower." Mina's voice was low but steady and those blue eyes so hungry for what he was offering. When his hand gripped her ass, pulling her closer, Mina just barely held back a gasp of surprise. His hands felt so good on her body as skimmed underneath that black skirt and past her panties. Her knees almost gave way when Mina felt his fingers gliding over her wet pulsing sex. She did gasp and moan when he bit her ear. "Fuck, yes I'm wet."

This man was bringing to her knees faster than she expected. Mina let her own hands wonder of the expanse of his back, lightly scraping her nails over the material of his shirt. The growing bulge in his pants made her itcch to touch him. "You're making me crazy." Her pussy was so wet, she suspected it was coating the inner part of her thighs. Mina placed small kisses on his neck, finally letting out a tortured moan when he pinch her nipples. Her hand came down to rub his erection through his jeans. Her breath caught in her throat. Dean was big, bigger than she had seen before. Barely noticing the snap of her bra, Mina held onto him as they ran for the room, so desperate to get her hands on him.

Once inside, she was enveloped in those strong arms, his mouth on hers. Mina wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him back. Her body was demanding satisfaction for the fire he had started in her. Her passion came through her kiss, nibbling on his bottom lip then suckling his tongue into her mouth. She rubbed against his hard erection seeking that delicious friction. Mina felt the softness of the down comforter on her back, letting him free from the hold of her legs to start pulling off clothes. She never protested as each garment ended on the floor, her soft young naked body his to view. Mina couldn't get enough of his sexy hard body.

Mina felt a little exposed with him just looking at her that way. She smiled at him, kneeling on the bed to kiss him again,dragging the hard tips of her nipples over the skin of his naked chest. "Part of is wondering if this is another dirty dream. I've been waking up a hot wet mess during the night because of you." The admission was a bit of distraction as her small hand wrapped around his cock.
 
"Lets make you a mess now!" he glared at her, and pulled her close. His strong muscles enveloping her lithe figure and he kissed her nape, his kisses trailing her neck till he had her right nipple between his lips. He gave it just the slight bite and encircled it with his tongue and sucked at her nipple. He placed her on the bed and his kisses kept trailing, as he moved downwards.

He planted a kiss on her stomach and looked up at her as she spread her legs for him. The smell of her sex was filling the air and Dean was all but getting drunk in it. He softly kissed he clit and his tongue lapped up the fluids her sweet pussy lips were letting out. He began crashing his tongue against her clit as he penetrated her sex with two fingers. It felt warm and inviting and her moans only urged him to go harder and faster. Her moans grew louder and she cried aloud, asking Dean to make her cum, as he continued finger fucking her and sucking on her clit.

His fingers only worked faster as Mina was drawing closer to her orgasm. And after what seemed like eternity to Mina, she clenched the sheets and let out a shriek as came hard right in Dean's mouth and he hungrily drank all her pussy fluids and licked her clean. And she was still recovering from her orgasm he stood up and grinned at her, "How was that for a start, baby!" His lips, still glistening with her fluids, he pressed on her and kissed her lips ever so slightly, and his throbbing member, was pulsing right on her clit.
 
Mina clung to him helplessly, moaning s his mouth kissed across her skin. She gasped and her fingered laced through those blonde curls as he tortured her nipple. "Oh fuck that feels good." Her breathing became more labored as he continued downward. Mina's pussy was begging for his attention, all wet and the clit so swollen. She instinctively moved to let him have access to her. Her breath caught and her hands were in his hair as that sinful tongue licked at her pussy. Mina's back arched off the bed, the familiar sensation of a building orgasm blooming in her middle. Each swipe of his tongue on her clit sent little shocks of pleasure up her spine. Her inner walls tightened over his fingers as they fucked into her. "DEAN!" Mina's moan echoed throughout the room. "I need to cum..Please Dean...Oh God."

Once he sped up his efforts, Mina felt something snap in her, the pleasure so intense that she screamed. Her fluid flooding her pussy to his waiting tongue, sending jolts through her. It was one of her most intense orgasms in a long time. Mina hadn't been touched like that since her first boyfriend and even then, he hadn't made her squirm the way Dean did. She lay there, trying to recover from what he had just done to her but couldn't help a smile back at him. Mina would have answered him if she could form coherant thoughts at the moment. She kissed him back slowly, sucking off the remnants of the fluids on his lip. Her body reacted to his cock against her clit, her hips moving to seek more friction.

Mina's legs hooked against his hips. "Fuck me, Dean. Oh god, please...I need you so bad." Her body and mind was way past the shyness that usually kept her desires in check. He made her feel wild. Without a word of warning, she pulled him down and turned, effectively reversing their positions so that he was on his back. She smiled at him, lowering her head to kiss him again as she straddled his hips. Mina wrapped a hand around his cock, positioning him at her dripping cunt and finally gave them both what they wanted. She sank down on him, slowly at first because of his size, moaning low in her throat at the pleasure of him filling her. Her hands braced on his chest, Mina began to move her hips, gasping when his cock hit that sweet spot.
 
"God you are so tight!" is all he could say, as Mina sank on his hard tool. Seeing her go up and down on his cook and the sweet sound of their bodies was all he could hear. He gave her breasts a nice squeeze and placed his hands on her ass, giving it a nice rap as she sank on his cock.

He could see that she was enjoying this every bit as much as he was, the smell of their sex filling the air, both their passions culminating in a mutual arousal. He began to pound her harder and faster, as she begged him to cum inside of her. He hadn't imagined her like this, each moan that came out of her mouth, inflating his lust, until he could feel it coming. He held it back as long as he could so that he could hit her sweet spot as far, as deep as he could with his seed and with one final push he impaled her and gave out a huge moan as he came inside her.

Both of them held each other close as he emptied himself inside her. She collapsed on his chest and he moved her hair out of the way and pulled her close for a soft kiss on her lips. He gave her ass a pat and whispered in her ears, "You naughty little bitch!" he grinned as they both lay there, staring at each other.
 
Mina could only hang on for the ride as he pound his cock inside her. She couldn't restrain herself from the noises that passed her lips. Their bodies moved together in a frantic need to give in to this craving for the other. Mina could feel the orgasm building inside her, white hot and intense. Then his cock hit her g-spot and she let loose a frantic cry as she finally came. Her pussy dripped over his hard length and when he came inside her, it just prolonged her orgasm.

Her little nails dug into his skin and her pussy clenched around him, milking his cock of every drop of cum. Mina held onto him like an anchor as she came down from that incredible high. The soft kiss he gave her was almost a surprise. Dean had such a reputation for being rough and almost animalistic. He seemed to be full of surprises. They both fell asleep, tangled up in each other. Mina almost expected him to be gone in the morning but that wasn't the case.

That night she had had the best night's sleep in a long time. His warm body naturally relaxed her. When she awoke that morning, Mina couldn't move. Dean had wrapped those muscled arm around her little frame in the middle of the night and now wouldn't let go. She smiled to herself, looking at him as he slept. He almost an innocent quality about him when he was like this, so relaxed and comfortable.

From what she could feel, he was also sporting morning wood. Mina finally was able to wiggle out of his grasp, going under the sheets to wrap her lips around the tip of his cock. Very slowly, she swirled her tongue over the head, her breasts grazing over his stomach. The taste of his salty hot skin was already making her wet. Mina ran her tongue from base to tip and then swallowed all of him, hallowing out her cheeks and sucking.
 
Both of them were nothing but spent and he was treating Mina like a plushy in his arms as he squeezed her and slipped away to dreamland. One would only wonder what he could dream of, with a naked female on his top he chuckled to himself.

He was enjoying his deep sleep when might have let go of Mina without him realizing, but her actions were sure to wake him up. The touch of her warn lips on his cock early in the morning made him give a slight moan as he was woken up. Her round ass, staring at his face and the smell of her sex reaching his nostrils. He could only reach as far as her ass and he pulled it closer to his mouth while Mina continued to work on his now taut member.

He spread those ass cheeks and he could see her wet pussy, waiting for some attention. Although he was completely enjoying Mina's lips on his cock, he couldn't but help dive into the juicy fruit in front of his eyes. Licking her pussy lips with his tongue, he sucked at her clit, lapping up all the juices flowing out of her sex. He flicked her pussy with his tongue as fast as he could, in between the moans he let out, making it clear he wanted to cum in her mouth. "Yes baby! make me cum" he growled at her as Mina frenetically consumed his cock. He could feel the pressure building in his balls and he chose to bury himself sucking her pussy as he came in her mouth. he watched Mina succumb to an orgasm of her own and graciously clean his cock of all the mess she had made.

As they lay there, spent on each other, Dean suggested they get cleaned up in the shower, knowing fully well that all he intended to do was bury his cock in that sweet pussy of hers!
 
The sound of his deep moan was a turn on for her. Mina could feel the familiar damp arousal of her pussy, continuing to suck his hard cock into her throat. She gasped against his him when he pulled her pussy to his waiting mouth. Her hard nipples pressed into his stomach. Mina groaned,her hips moving to get closer to him. God his tongue was amazing! She increased the pressure of her mouth on his erection, massaging his balls with her hands. Her tongue flicked and licked at him teasingly then she swallowed him all the way down her throat, gagging lightly at the size of him. She wanted to taste him, to make him cum in her mouth. That growl made her even more wet..her body shaking as the orgasm was building.

When it finally hit him, Mina licked up the salty cum as it coated her pink lips. Her body trembled hard when she came, her hand pumping his cock as they both rode out the pleasure of it. Her breathing finally returned to normal when he suggested the shower. She let Dean get up first to head to the shower just to see that firm, sexy ass. It looked even better out of his jeans then it did in them. She followed closely behind him, climbing in with him into the luxury shower the hotel had. The hot water felt good on her skin as she stood underneath the spray, letting it drip down her back, and over her round backside.

Mina grabbed a bottle of shampoo, pouring some into her tiny hands as she turned around. She smiled up at him, bring him closer to work the shampoo into his hair, pressing her breasts into his naked chest. Tempting him was exactly what she had in mind. Her fingers worked through his hair, massaging his scalp then she let him rinse it off. Her small hands roamed over his chest and she crept up on her tiptoes to kiss him neck. Mina turned to shampoo her own hair, leaning back so her pert bottom rubbed against his cock. She had the suspicion he was watching her very closely so she took some of the bodywash into her hands. Mina cleansed her face then moved down her neck, letting her hand touch where they may.

There was a low growl and she suddenly found her back up against the tile. Those vibrant blue eyes bearing down into hers. Apparently she had tempted the tiger just enough.
 
The warm water of the shower was just the thing Dean was looking for, it always sent an electric pulse through him and refreshed him. And with Mina's ass right in front of him he didn't know if he was refreshed or aroused right now!

He watched her closely as she shampooed his hair and rinsed it off and as she was cleaning herself it looked as if she was inviting him to rinse it off. Dean was always impatient and he ran his fingers from her hips up to her breasts. He squeezed them gently and bent over her to suck on her wet nipples and he gave it a slight bite. The ecstasy almost swept her off her feet and it was a good thing that Dean had experience in lifting up weights as he lifted her up to prevent her from falling. He was still interested in licking her breasts and she was almost riding his cock which was throbbing again.

Mina's eyes were closed as he lay her on the bath tub. He took a moment to look at her and amidst the patter of the shower on his back he positioned himself and in one swift stroke buried himself in her. Mina moaned loudly as he fucked her. She pulled him closer to her and their lips locked. Tongues entwined, bodies buried against one another, the passion only grew more as Dean increased the pace at which he hit her walls. "Yes, yes" she moaned as he could feel her pussy clenching his cock harder, he knew her feeling by now and he continued pounding her until her orgasm hit her. Her pussy was still throbbing and he continued to fuck her until he exploded in her.

He let the warm water pool around them and they just lay there, cuddling each other. After what seemed like eternity, they rinsed each other, splashing and spraying in the tub and they didn't want to get out of the water until Dean finally rose to turn off the shower. They wiped off each other with the towels, taking special care of the sensitive parts. "You're one hell of a girl Mina!" Dean smirked at her as they walked back into the room. He had no idea of what to for the day.
 
She loved how insatiable he was. Mina's damp finger clung in his blonde hair, her sensitive nipples making her knees go weak. The throbbing desire was back with a vengence. She held onto him as his mouth tormented her breasts. Mina rubbed her hot slit over his cock, needing the friction. His mouth pulled at her nipple and Mina cried out his name. Her pussy clenched in anticipation, her juices already primed for him.

"Fuck!" Her body arched against him as he thrust inside her roughly. Mina clawed his back. The kiss was sloppy wet and needy, their tongue fighting for dominance. Her lips were swollen by the time his mouth went to her neck. Her legs wrapped around him, holding him tightly to her. The hard fucking was driving her to peak very quickly. She moaned into his ear as the orgasm hit, feeling him coat her inside with his warm cum.

Mina rode his cock, letting her body move with the overwhelming sensations of the climax. Her body shook as the convulsions finally ebbed and she came back to herself. "You're the bees' knees too." Mina chuckled. It was a shame to cloth that ass but there was no way they could go out with Dean naked.

Her expectations weren't much. Mina had heard rumors about Dean's numerous fuck and ducks. She braced herself for the inevitable. It never occurred to her that he would keep her. At least she had him for the night. "Your schedule is clear for the day if I remember correctly. You wanna go do something?"
 
"As much as I'd like to fuck you again, my stomach is rumbling as am sure yours is too!" he grinned. "Lets grab a quick meal I say!" Both of them got dressed, with Dean slipping into a pair of jeans, putting on his favourite cologne and a T shirt to cover his abs. He didn't want any more women than usual staring at him. He was quite happy to be with Mina right now.

They made their way downstairs to the in house restaurant and while Dean ordered his usual, he made some suggestions to Mina so that she could pick her meal. They chit chatted through their meal and in between signed a few autographs as well for the few women who came to greet them. Some even giving Mina an eyeful but Dean just asked her to take it easy and that she would get used to it if she spent more time with him. He asked her about her work and he could see that they were not the only ones putting the hard work to keep the show running.

As they were about to leave the table, one of his sponsors came up to him and informed him about the party they were throwing this evening. He agreed to attend the event and indicated that he would be bringing Mina along as well.

"So, I hope you don't mind joining me at the party?" he quizzed Mina. "We can go pick up something appropriate if that's what you're worried about dear" he indicated to Mina, as he gave her ass a friendly rap.
 
"If you fucked me again, you might have to carry me down. Its a wonder I can walk." He chuckled at her. "I'm hungry too." She slipped her jeans back on but her top was a little "damaged" so she had to borrow one of Dean's Shield Tees. Mina took in the nice scent he had on. He always smelled so good to her.

It was an experience being out with him. Mina had never really went anywhere with any of the Superstars before. AJ and she socialized alot but it was different with him. Some of the fans came to the table, a few of the women giving her nasty looks. AJ had explained this to her before. It had happened when the other woman started dating Phil a while back.

One of the fans was a ten year old boy who was so excited to meet him. It made Mina smile at how well he interacted with the kid. "That was so adorable but not sure it would do well for your bad ass image." She smirked at him. They talked about work. Mina was a bit of a jack of all trades when it came to her job. Stephanie usually had her running about doing all kinds of things.

She avoided the topic of Seth as much as possible. Those two were still volatile with each other and she didn't want to ruin the mood. She was surprised to see the sponsor approach them. "I would love to, Dean." Her cheeks went a little red at the friendly pat to the ass. She wondered if he knew how many women fantasized about his tight jean covered ass every night.

Thank god creative had gotten him out the S.W.A.T gear. It covered up that body way too much in her opinion. "I think there is a boutique next door actually. AJ said she knew the owner from the last time she was here. She got her dress for the last hall of fame ceremony there."
 
"It better look sexy on you!" he said to Mina as she made her way to the boutique to get her dress. He got ready for the event and although he was unaware of who all the sponsor might have invited, he thought it would be nice for everyone to see him with Mina. He might not have had the best reputation with girls but he intended to change that and Mina seemed to be a nice girl.

He hardly recognized her when she stepped up beside him to get into their ride for the party. The dress was accentuating her figure and he had to keep himself from doing something to her, so he just opened the doors to let her in the car. He gently ran his hands over her thighs, "I didn't know you could look so gorgeous Mina!" And amidst all the paparazzi, the got a red carpet welcome to the event. Many were quizzing him about the new girl in his life and although he didn't speak much about it, he held Mina close by making it clear who it was he was seeing.

They were just making their way into the club when Dean heard a voice behind his back. It was Seth at it again, taunting him, and waving his money in the bag against his face. He just knows how to get on my nerves, Dean thought to himself and all would have been well if he had left Mina out of this, that was it. Dean hurled a punch at him and it landed right on the nose. They exchanged a few blows until the security had to pull them apart. "This aint over yet Rollins! I'll get you in the ring for this you son of a b****"

Tempers were running high and it took a while until Dean was going to feel better tonite.
 
Mina gave him a mock salute similar to Cena's. "Yes, sir." The lady in the boutigue was very helpful and picked out a nice white dress with silver embroidery. The dress was strapless and revealed quite a bit of skin. "That's perfect!" AJ suddenly jumped her inside the store. Somehow she had found out that Dean asked her to the party. The WWE was a gossip mill like none other.

Her hair was loose around her shoulder, her makeup done a little heavier tonight and tear drop earrings winking on her ears. Her rounded breasts were accentuated by the dresses low neckline. It had been so long since she dressed up like that. AJ sidelined one of their makeup artists to do her up tonight.

It was all worth it when she saw the look on Dean's face. "You look very dashing tonight yourself." She leaned in and gave him a light kiss on the lips. It was a little intimidating with all the cameras flashing her way but he distracted her with little touches. They smiled at each other and Mina swore she heard someone go 'awwww' at them.

Mina went pale when she saw Seth. He was one of the last people she wanted to see here. It wasn't just that Dean was likely to head at him. Seth had taken to flirting with her lately and it made her uncomfortable especially since she had heard he was engaged to some girl back home.

Like clock work they went straight for each other. AJ stayed by her side with Phil until security finally pulled them apart. "Dean, it's not worth ruining the night for him. Besides, we both know his ass is grass very soon." AJ looked a little worried. Mina took Dean around the waist and they went inside.
 
Back
Top