What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A teasing wife... at a bar where she flirts in front of me with other guys! And, me hoping it turns into something more.
 
Right now, seeing a lady in tight or yoga pants n boots, and seeing a nice wetspot develop. And being able to feel her ass in the tights.
 
Lately, I've really been getting turned on by urethral plugs/insertion. I really want to try it. :) :devil:
 
Being fucked so very roughly while having a full bladder and being called all sorts of degrading names as well as having my tits and hanging flabby belly slapped and laughed at till I beg and cry.
 
I love being both submissive and dominant. Bondage is great, spanking and rope play are also tremendously erotic. I would love to try a bisexual threesome sometime.
 
Hard to say which turns me on the most, but bondage with forced face sitting/pussy eating is always high on the list.
 
Masturbating using my wife's panties.

Gets me going every time. This can only be beaten when she straddles me and rubs her panties over my mouth before kissing me through the damp material. We don't do that too often though...I tend to cum too soon. We do it to get me going if rising to the occasion, so to speak, is difficult after a stressful day at work!!
I love wearing and masturbating in my wife's panties...licking and pleasuring her through her panties and having her do the same to me...all kinds of panty play with her.
 
Have always had a fetish for cute feet! Since I was young Id always find myself glancing at another females feet. I wouldn't like go as far as chopping them off and freezing them but they can be cute to look at!!
 
This is definitely on my top 10 list of favorite fetishes. I love women's breasts, especially large, mature, slightly saggy, with large areolas and nipples. Love to kiss and suckle them for hours.
 
Pretty feet/toes. Not just any feet. I want to be able to lick and suck on them. High heels and stockings are a fetish also.
 
Current... group sex... perhaps mfmf..

always have loved bondage and taking turns in both roles of using/being used.
 
Ah hell... the "most"?!!

This is a tough question. Can we make it multiple choice or check all that apply? :rolleyes:
 
incest

my mother in law was watching me fucking her daughter. She also warmed me up before I fucked her daughter. thanks a lot mom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top