What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-giggles n yawns-

Good good good-

Nuzzles her neck. Stroking hair more. Alternating with little tugs and the scraping of nails

Yeah... though more happy is the fact that my blood sugar has come back down. Fecking steroids they gave me @ the hospital kicked my blood sugar up so high I was bordering diabetic coma.
 
-nods-

I know that 'secret'. I do not prefer being given a reason.


It's far better and far worse when I am not reactionary.


And correcting her is not my place.

whispers

I like to think I'm beyond correction...

giggles
 
And I'd like you to keep thinking that little delusion, my dear witch, because I know you're not beyond correction.

It isn't so much that she is beyond correction... She is just so adorable with that impish smile and the gleam of mischief in her eyes.
 
-nods- Just a bit.

Who knew the effects of feeding wee ones could linger on a bit, this long after weaning?

*Gasps. Swoons. Gets up again, squeezing thighs tightly together, follows Nina around the rest of the day looking hopeful.*:eek:
 
Heh. Does Thyri know this? She's gonna die when she sees your avatar if so.

OH... no..

I tend to forget it myself most of the time... i just.. er... remembered.


I'll bet my blue bag then and keep it handy.

Guess we'll need that shower curtain either way, then!

-rubs palms together, most pleased-

Sounds good to me.

:eek: Do you too hide bodies for the mob or something? This sounds like a plot for the opening scene of CSI.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top