Let's talk sex....

WQ, you wouldn't be in this particular hole if you hadn't promised pictures. If you aren't a liar, you are certainly a massive idiot!

"That lot above" is the same lot it was before you had your fake orgy. So despicable did you find "that lot above" that you were going to shove their/our skepticism up their/our asses with photos of your fake orgy.

The only thing that's changed between then and now is the number of people who are calling you a liar.

Exactly. The orgy pics were your road to redemption and an e-muzzle of sorts for all those *haters* and doubters that have called you out in the past and populated Lit well before this latest poo-fling started.

What has transpired in this thread is totally cringe worthy.

WQ, you wouldn't be in this particular hole if you hadn't promised pictures. If you aren't a liar, you are certainly a massive idiot!

Exactly. The orgy pics were your road to redemption and an e-muzzle of sorts for all those *haters* and doubters that have called you out in the past and populated Lit well before this latest poo-fling started.

What has transpired in this thread is totally cringe worthy.

Neither. I've been so suckered into trying to 'prove' to a whole bunch of people that I probably wouldn't even talk to in r/l, that I lost focus.
Thankfully, someone who actually does care has opened my eyes to the crap, and I am now rethinking everything (which is why I haven't been around much.)
This place is fake..... but I won't cut ties completely, as there are a few I have met, and some friends.
But definitely changing my idea of lit.
Sad really - because in the beginning, lit was quite cool.

Neither. I've been so suckered into trying to 'prove' to a whole bunch of people that I probably wouldn't even talk to in r/l, that I lost focus.
Thankfully, someone who actually does care has opened my eyes to the crap, and I am now rethungking everything (which is why I haven't been around much.)
This place is fake..... but I won't cut ties completely, as there are a few I have met, and some friends.
Sad really - because n the beginning, lit was quite cool.

Lit is the same.

You decided you liked the spotlight.

So there you sit under it's burning bright light, slowly drying out like an old leathery prune.

Attention whores always end up failing.

Deal with it.

Lit is the same.

You decided you liked the spotlight.

So there you sit under it's burning bright light, slowly drying out like an old leathery prune.

Attention whores always end up failing.

Deal with it.

Bullshit.
I got sucked nto the whole 'life on lit' crap.
Keira spent a few hours going over the posts here, and she came back to me with an eye that hadn't been here before.
And she's right. About everything.

For a while, I thought lit was the kind of place I could get unbiased and completely honest feedback.... Big mistake.

For the most part, the people here are petty, lonely, miserable losers who think their type of anonymous bullying is fine.
I have had a little wakeup call..... it isn't.
I can't believe I ever thought that the faceless nastiness was ok!

Perhaps I needed to have this last weekend - a reminder that the real world is always a better option.

I thought we'd get at least a few pics that would be easy to crop. Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be the case.
I had a play with a few pics yesterday, but by the time I cut out all the identifying bits, I'm left with shots that show pretty much nothing - this is a lot more difficult than I thought.

And just so you know, I showed Keira lit on Saturday. Before that, she was cool with the pics-with-no-faces idea.... after reading a few posts here, she decided against it.
Wonder why :rolleyes:

Bullshit.
Keira spent a few hours going over the posts here, and she came back to me with an eye that hadn't been here before.

For a while, I thought lit was the kind of place I could get unbiased and completely honest feedback.... Big mistake.

For the most part, the people here are petty, lonely, miserable losers who think their type of anonymous bullying is fine.

Perhaps I needed to have this last weekend - a reminder that the real world is always a better option.

She must be a very slow reader.

Bullshit.

Troll on, Old Dude.

Your number was up YEARS ago. The evidence is in the archives.
Own up like you have a set or move on.

The choice is yours.

Now, continue with the back peddle and blame others for the trick box YOU got your own stupid fake ass into.

Or not.

I'm voting Or not. I want 50 bucks too.

Bullshit.

tumblr_magk5bpAie1qiw26m.gif

tumblr_lds4xeJavH1qzjix8.gif

tumblr_lu2gjnVrso1qzx7z8o1_400.gif

tumblr_m8e26njoUP1ruyvvto1_500.gif

tumblr_lmtdr7W8yl1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

tumblr_merz62o0wN1rm1oefo1_500.gif

tumblr_m953unqAhn1r8sx5zo1_250.gif

cryyyyyy3-1.gif

tumblr_m7vyf9UUjD1rcvti5o1_500.gif

Thankfully, someone who actually does care has opened my eyes to the crap, and I am now rethinking everything (which Is why I haven't been around much.)

Unless this is the first forum you have participated in, you are a massive idiot. Trying to prove yourself to the faceless masses is ridiculous and smacks of low self esteem. If you know whoyou are, why do you need to prove it to anyone else? Let alone people you don't know and will never meet.

Thankfully, someone who actually does care has opened my eyes to the crap, and I am now rethinking everything (which is why I haven't been around much.)

Rubbish. You were the one that backed up your swingers cum-2-gether party with the promise of pics. How were you suckered? Face it, it was your ego that lead you by the nose down this path.
But yes, you're right, there is a pile of crap that heaps up behind these boards every single day. But you knew that hey? And yes again - this place isn't real in the wider sense of the word, but you've known that too.
I've been around Lit for 9 years now and I'd have to disagree with you that it has changed much. It is what it is - a place where you and you alone are responsible for the e-persona you project on these boards.

Last edited:

Between this and whatever your other screen name was, you've been here for more than 10 years. For someone in her mid-40s, that's more than "a while." It's a quarter of your life.

Here's where you went off track on this one: not by promising pictures, although that was a stupid overreach. Not by posting blow-by-blows; if you're going to have a fake-orgy, you might as well post a few updates along the way.

It was right here:

Ok, here's the deal.
We took a few pics, but not as many as I would have liked.
Keira and Glen don't want any pics of them out in any internet forum. So I have to go through and find pics that don't show any identifiable parts of either of them. Not so easy, as both have multiple tattoos.

On the plus side - we all had a fabulous weekend :D
Drank far too much, had a lot of laughs, won some money at the races, and generally had a ball!

You were trying so hard to save the picture story that you fucked yourself up for any endgame. All you needed to say was that nobody took pictures, and you could have had a few people calling you a liar, the same ones who always do, and moved on.

But you doubled down. That's where it all fell apart. Now you've been stuck coming up with reasons why even though the pictures really do exist, no one can see them. You've been through quite a few of them: Keira and Glen don't want their pictures on any internet site. Keira and Glen don't want their pictures on this internet site. There are some pictures but not a lot. There are things you need to do to them that you don't know how to do. You did some stuff to them that you aren't happy with. They are on one computer and you're on another. You have a shed to build so can't get to them.

And finally: in between orgying, winning money at the races, eating breakfast pizza, and drunken fucky sucky fucky, Keira found a few hours to poke around on the General Board and come to conclusion that we suck, something one wonders why she didn't recognize after a few minutes, or even if she didn't, why she stuck with it either way for hours when there was orgysex and drinking and gambling and pizza to be had, or why she bothered at all if she wasn't going to let her pictures be on any site anyway. At any rate she mentions it to you, and it opens your eyes to what it's "really" like here, after a quarter of your life spent posting here...a realization that apparently took a week to sink in, since you spent the first part of the week pretending you were fussing with pictures to post here among the suckos.

That's where you went wrong. The double down on the pictures after the fact. Should have just said "No pics but lots of memories. So what's new with you, Lit?"

Now you're stuck being what's new.

Back