LAPD Cop Killer Christopher Dorner (2013)

Not only that but a good friend is covering it for abc local.

It has to be an uneasy feeling all around.

Helicopters, dog sniffers, rushed in police officers, the FBI now I'd suspect.

Large city but lotsa investigative work to be done.

A killer with guns and psycho prowess must make even the thugs in your and SusanSlaughter's neighborhoods wish to bunker up for the night, eh?
 
We all know that if this guy had written a twenty page manifesto praising Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Mark Levin, and supported the NRA, liberals everywhere would be calling for their removal from the air, but so far I haven't heard anything from MSLSD about his liberal beliefs and have heard no calls from the administrative press for the removal of Piers Morgan for instance.

Perhaps you could explain to us how his political beliefs are in any way relevant, you stupid son of a bitch?
 
We all know that if this guy had written a twenty page manifesto praising Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Mark Levin, and supported the NRA, liberals everywhere would be calling for their removal from the air, but so far I haven't heard anything from MSLSD about his liberal beliefs and have heard no calls from the administrative press for the removal of Piers Morgan for instance.


:rolleyes:

Ok. He's praised Obama, gw and Piers Morgan, among others. He gets his wittle feewings hurt because he got fired, unfairly he said. And then decides to write a manifesto about it and then starts his murder rampage. He's fricking looney tunes. Who cares what his politics are? He belongs where he will continue to get his wittle feelings hurt, 24/7. In prison for life.
 
He belongs where he will continue to get his wittle feelings hurt, 24/7. In prison for life.

If he did make it to prison - which he probably won't - he wouldn't get his feelings hurt there. He'd probably get daily praise from other inmates.
 
it would matter if he believed as I suggested

Yup.

and IF he were a conservative fighting for his "freedom" and "liberty" against the eeeeevil Democratic Communist Socialist Marxist regime taking over America, you'd be on your third bottle of Viagra pills trying to keep your dick hard long enough to stroke multiple nuts out of it in his honor.

That's how your world works, you sad, pressed bitch.
 
If he did make it to prison - which he probably won't - he wouldn't get his feelings hurt there. He'd probably get daily praise from other inmates.

I know. I kind of hope he he dies before he's caught though. One less nut to constantly hear about.
 
Stay caught and thus "pressed" between those huge ass haunches you managed to farm. :rolleyes:

Guy, your comeback-struggle ass couldn't "catch" me even in your little Matchbox midlife crisis.

tumblr_ma3kr0FU9S1qa6g1m.gif
 
And you gun nuts what to put armed cops in schools?

No - they say that, but they don't want it. The gun nuts want to put themselves in schools.

That way, they can aim a gun at a child's head and make him or her recite the Pledge of Allegiance ten times a day.
 
No - they say that, but they don't want it. The gun nuts want to put themselves in schools.

That way, they can aim a gun at a child's head and make him or her recite the Pledge of Allegiance ten times a day.

Ah!Thank you for the explanation. As much as anyone can explain gun nuts that is.
 
I finally skimmed through his lengthy manifesto (sans the sleb shit)...

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#axzz2KN1sNJjH

It's hard to snub snippets such as:

Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives? I’ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”.

To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf’s. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.

Um, I really wish this whistle-blower had simply released his Manifesto and left innocent people out of it and not gone Rambo Rogue as some refer to him. He seems extremely well-spoken, educated and dare I say, somewhat more sane than many of the extreme political freaks in this forum. You know, before the alleged 3 killings.
 
If he did make it to prison - which he probably won't - he wouldn't get his feelings hurt there. He'd probably get daily praise from other inmates.

Well, for now that seems the case. But who knows if he'll do as he threatened or head up north to Canada and get caught reading about himself in some Internet Cafe like that one dude.
 
Notice how the left is cheering this asshole:

What I see are the vast majority of people calling him a lunatic that deserves to be put down like a rabid dog. But that doesn't fit your agenda, does it?

Shall we take a look at some of the comments from the right wing fucktards after the loony went postal at the synagogue a while back?
 
Back
Top