Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 30, never had any kids but I've found there's something deeply sexy about being called "daddy". I prefer not to analyze it so much as luxuriate in it. Whether in a text chat, on the phone or from the lips of the girl I'm fucking. Whether moaned by her in the throes of orgasm, or begging me to stop in a nonconsent roleplay. Whether in an actual incest scene, or just as a term of submission. A breathy, high voice always helps.

yahoo ID is rasputin0853 if any girls wanna chat

I've had some very arousing and satisfying PM exchanges with "Daddy" the last few days and it's been every bit as hot as I'd hoped for!

What a lucky man.......I am sure he has enjoyed them as much as you have. I always enjoy making baby girl a happy and satisfied young lady ;) :p

This is still one of the biggest turn ons I have ever encountered. 'tis a party my partner is mostly mute, but oh well.

There is such a range of play in the Daddy/Daddy Dom dynamic. There is something so hot about a strong male taking charge. For me it's the loving Daddy Dom aspect that secretly makes me so wet. Ok, and the spankings, and the notion of greeting Daddy being ready for Him, and the growling voice in your ear...

Is it hot in here??

There is such a range of play in the Daddy/Daddy Dom dynamic. There is something so hot about a strong male taking charge. For me it's the loving Daddy Dom aspect that secretly makes me so wet. Ok, and the spankings, and the notion of greeting Daddy being ready for Him, and the growling voice in your ear...

Is it hot in here??

Maybe just a little bit warm ... I've said it earlier in the thread, and I'll say it again (because it's just plain fun to talk about this stuff): I like being able to wrest control of my little girl, force her to submit to me and do what I want. I don't necessarily like being rough, but if it's necessary to maintain authority, I'll do it ...

Maybe just a little bit warm ... I've said it earlier in the thread, and I'll say it again (because it's just plain fun to talk about this stuff): I like being able to wrest control of my little girl, force her to submit to me and do what I want. I don't necessarily like being rough, but if it's necessary to maintain authority, I'll do it ...

That's a great point! Having limits, and having them enforced, can be freeing. Does that make sense? A good Daddy is also very smart and understands the motivation behind the behavior. He wouldn't let his girl get away with crap. He knows her almost better than she does (or so it would seem).

That's a great point! Having limits, and having them enforced, can be freeing. Does that make sense? A good Daddy is also very smart and understands the motivation behind the behavior. He wouldn't let his girl get away with crap. He knows her almost better than she does (or so it would seem).

Absolutely! In giving yourself over to someone else, you're showing that you trust them enough to make the decisions for you - it's freedom from the burden of responsibility, and an acknowledgement that Daddy knows best.

(And, you know, it's also hot as all hell :D )

Absolutely! In giving yourself over to someone else, you're showing that you trust them enough to make the decisions for you - it's freedom from the burden of responsibility, and an acknowledgement that Daddy knows best.

(And, you know, it's also hot as all hell :D )

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! God I miss that!! :kiss:

Yes Sir, I am! :eek::D

Little girls should be demure and polite. They should not[I/] be getting wet and slippery at the thought of Daddy flicking their skirt up over their hips and bending them over, then caressing their tight, firm little buttocks while growling about how naughty they are.

Little girls should be demure and polite. They should not[I/] be getting wet and slippery at the thought of Daddy flicking their skirt up over their hips and bending them over, then caressing their tight, firm little buttocks while growling about how naughty they are.

*giggles*

You are so very bad. :D

You are right but therein lies the dichotomy! Clearly, I am not a good girl. But deep down, doesn't Daddy like that too?

Daddy likes his girl to be like Daddy and daddy was always a good boy

You are right but therein lies the dichotomy! Clearly, I am not a good girl. But deep down, doesn't Daddy like that too?

Heh. You've hit the nail on the head there, I think. Where's the fun in obeying the rules all the time?

I would just like to say that this thread makes ABBA songs pop into my head:)
Hester your theme song is "Waterloo" ;)

Hmm........so what would Bounds theme song be? Or mine.........or would Bound need to get to know me better to give me a theme song?

Truly it does seem......................appropriate somehow.......................................:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back