The Purple Thistle

Alexander sighed at her rejection of his intrusion into her shapely rear and he held his finger up as if to inspect it then slowly and deliberately he sucked it savouring the taste and licking his lips.

"Tis a shame m'dear you taste so sweet, it is clear that you are not aware that in marriage all orifices are made available by a loving wife to a loving husband, I have a suggestion to help you along the path to giving yourself to me completely, I have an extensive library which has a section on the female body and the uses it can be put to, why don't you spend two or three hours studying it, it should open your eyes and broaden your horizons, I will come with you and answer any questions you may have."

He watched her as she finished dressing then took her hand and showed her to the library where there were thousands of books neatly arranged on shelves that covered three walls. It was a comfortable room with a large leather armchair and similar couch a desk stood in one corner should one wish to study.

Alexander went straight to one section and pulled out a well thumbed book, he took it over to the armchair and sat down patting his knee he smiled up at her,

"Make yourself comfortable my sweet, we can peruse this one to begin with."

He opened the book which bore the title 'AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO THE KAMA SUTRA."

The first page he opened showed a picture of a naked couple entwined in each other's arms.

"That is only the beginning of the pleasures it reveals."

He spoke softly in her ear and then kissed the ticklish spot behind her right ear.
 
Last edited:
She was shocked when he licked his finger after it had been up...up there. Giving a shiver, his next words surprised her.

Tis a shame m'dear you taste so sweet, it is clear that you are not aware that in marriage all orifices are made available by a loving wife to a loving husband, I have a suggestion to help you along the path to giving yourself to me completely, I have an extensive library which has a section on the female body and the uses it can be put to, why don't you spend two or three hours studying it, it should open your eyes and broaden your horizons, I will come with you and answer any questions you may have.

His words totally surprised her and she quickly threw on a wrapper. Firmly, he grabbed her by the hand and escorted her to the library. It reminded her of her library back at her old home, the smell of old books prevalent throughout the room. Alexander headed over to one section and pulled a book from the shelf before sitting in a leather chair and inviting her to sit on his knee.

Make yourself comfortable my sweet, we can peruse this one to begin with.

Opening the book, she gasped and smiled at the sight of a naked couple in a most intimate embrace. Erotica! She had heard of such things, overheard whispers from servants and such.

"Is this Erotica?"

That is only the beginning of the pleasures it reveals.

She giggled as he whispered in her ear before he made use of her tickle spot behind her right ear.

The drawings were very intricate, with people dressed strangely, obviously from another country. Bright colors and strange symbols. Sometimes people with blue skin. Men with dark hair and dark eyes. Women with rings through their noses and gauzy veils.

"People cannot surely get in some of these positions, can they? It looks very uncomfortable."

He turned to a page and there was a woman sucking on the man's manhood. "No! I don't believe it! That cannot be?" She looked at Alexander, shocked. It looked as if it would be unhealthy.

The turn of another page and more twisted arms and legs in impossible positions. Yet the turn of the page and there was the woman, bent over as if to touch her toes while the man clearly fucked her anus. She gave a shudder and snuggled up against Alexander, curling up against him.

"All orafices?" She asked in a small voice. Why had no one told her? Surely something like that would be painful.
 
Alexander understood that as yet his beautiful young wife was still an innocent and unversed in the world of sex so it was quite likely that the pictures in the book would surprise her, shock her and some even disgust her but she needed to know that his needs extended beyond fucking her sweet hot hole in different positions.
With her sat on his knee he could feel her reactions as they turned the pages, at the first one she giggled and asked,

'Is this Erotica?'

"That is only the beginning of the pleasures it reveals."

The wriggle of her bottom on his knee indicated that she wanted to see more so he turned the page to show a woman sucking a man's erect penis,

'No! I don't believe it! That cannot be?'

That she was shocked was clear, yet her body betrayed a healthy interest in learning more, her bottom now squirming on his swelling cock. They looked at several more pages until they came to one showing a woman bent almost double taking a man's erection in her anus. The shudder that ran through her body indicated that now was not the time to pursue that, it could wait. He turned back to the page that she had shown interest in and let her study it.
His hands grasped her firm plump breasts as he lowered her bodice so they hung freely until he grasped them firmly teasing her nipples to full arousal, they stood erect, hard and proud. Alexander slid her slowly off his knee so she was kneeling facing him.

"Sir Rodney is stirring, I am sure he would welcome your delicate fingers around him, see if you can entice him to come out and play."

Veronique delved her hand into his trousers and emerged moments later with his cock hard and erect pointing to the sky.

"Why don't you caress him, show how much you like his attention."

Veronique seemed to get his meaning and wrapping as much of her small hands around his shaft as she could she slid up and down his pole. Alexander gasped and arched his back gripping the arms of the chair and emitting a low groan of ecstasy.

"Squeeze him gently my love, he likes that."

Again Veronique complied and a small pearly drop of precum oozed from his cock slit and as she continued to squeeze and slide her hands along his shaft the drop became a blob and threatened to run down his plum like cock head.
Alexander held Veronique's head and moved it to within a fraction of his cock,

"Taste it my love, 'tis no different to when I licked your slit."

Veronique hesitated then her small pink tongue flicked out and took a small amount of precum.

"Again my sweetness, take it all." Alexander cajoled.

As he moved her head closer her tongue flicked out again but Alexander flexed his cock and Veronique found herself with Sir Rodney's purple dome in her mouth. She squirmed to get free but Alexander held her firmly.

"You must swallow what you have, It will do you no harm, when you have done that we will discuss it."
 
Alexander turned back to the page of a woman with a man's member in her mouth. As she spent time perusing the picture, her husband brushed against the bodice of her wrapper, his nimble fingers loosening it to reveal her breast neath it. She kissed him as fingertip teased her nipples, lightly pulling and tugging on them and rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. Then, he slid her off his lap onto the floor, the expensive rug giving some padding to her knees.

Sir Rodney is stirring, I am sure he would welcome your delicate fingers around him, see if you can entice him to come out and play.

She saw the gleam in his eyes and soon she was eye to eye with the his raging manhood standing like a proud soldier at attention from his lap.

Why don't you caress him, show how much you like his attention.

Her hands were small and delicate as she wrapped them around his manhood, sliding them up and down. Apparently, he was enjoying her ministrations as he almost seemed to rise out of the chair, giving her instructions on what to do next.

Squeeze him gently my love, he likes that.

When she did as instructed, a small drop of fluid appeared from the tip. Was this seed? The longer she squeezed, the bigger the drop became. His hand gently stroked her hair and slowly he drew her face closer to it until she could actually smell a heavy, musky odor.

Taste it my love, 'tis no different to when I licked your slit.

Taste it? It was hard to imagine doing such a thing. But he appeared determined that she do so. The drawing in the book showed it being done. Blinking, she slowly and tentatively stuck out her tongue, barely gathering a tiny bit of it.

Again my sweetness, take it all.

She tried to pull away, but he held firm and moved her head a bit closer and suddenly, she found the tip of his member between her lips and resting on her tongue. She pushed against his legs, trying to back her head off of the thing, but his hand held her firmly where she was. There was a funny, salty taste in her mouth. She glanced up at him, a panicky look in her eyes.

You must swallow what you have, It will do you no harm, when you have done that we will discuss it.

Breathing through her nose, she swallowed and the action of swallowing made her tongue rub against the underside of his member. She felt it twitch in her mouth. She was going to have to learn to do this!
 
The wet warmth of his young bride's mouth on his cock was nirvana to Alexander and he held her head still, sliding his hips forward, pushing his now fully erect manhood deeper into her mouth,

"Beautiful, my love, we should indulge ourselves more often and when you are really accomplished in the art of pleasuring me in this way you will find that you may well orgasm during the act, I know that you enjoy that."

Eventually he released her and as she pulled off his cock strands of saliva hung from her mouth still adhering to his cock head which glistened with her wetness.

"We still have time before dinner what do you say to a little playtime in our bedroom."

He smiled hungrily at the slightly dishevelled half naked figure kneeling in front of him.

He helped her to her feet taking liberties with her naked breasts, then covering her up he hurried her back to their bedroom, playfully pinching her bottom on the way.

"How would you like me to take you? On the chair or perhaps you would like to ride me? I do adore seeing your breasts sway and swing like two ripe melons on a tree."

As he spoke he was undressing both of them, in a hurry to fuck his eager wife yet again.
 
Alexander held her head still and began to slide his member in and out of her mouth. The taste was unique and one that she would forever associate with her husband. And from the look on his face, he derived much pleasure from it.

It was at that moment that she realized that while something may not be her favorite thing to do, this was a marriage between two people. She was still learning about sex and love and all it entailed. It was not all about her and what he could do to pleasure her but also what she could do to pleasure him. It was give and take. She had gone into this marriage with the idea of what he could give her. She decided that she would learn exactly what gave him pleasure.

And from the look on his face, this gave him pleasure. And, apparently, having sex with her anus would give him pleasure too, though she still was a bit hesitant about it. She trusted Alexander. Trusted that he would not do anything to cause harm to her. She was, after all, expected to supply him with heirs. For all she knew, she could already be carrying his first child, though she did not think so. She did not feel different; did not feel as if she were 'with child'.

All of this ran through her head as he slid his manhood in and out of her warm, wet orafice.

Beautiful, my love, we should indulge ourselves more often and when you are really accomplished in the art of pleasuring me in this way you will find that you may well orgasm during the act, I know that you enjoy that.

When he removed his member from her mouth, she sat looking up at him, not sure exactly what he wanted next.

We still have time before dinner what do you say to a little playtime in our bedroom.

With her breast hanging out over the top of her wrapper, she felt a mess as she knelt before him on the floor. However, he must have liked what he saw as he smiled down at her. Helping her stand, his fingers spent some time massaging the pillowy mounds, tweaking her nipples. Then, kissing her, he pulled the wrapper back up around her shoulders, making her presentable to any servants they should meet. There would be no doubt to anyone as to their intentions should they be encountered by the way that Alexander would pinch and rub her bottom, making her laugh and squeal with delight as he rushed her back to their bedroom.

How would you like me to take you? On the chair or perhaps you would like to ride me? I do adore seeing your breasts sway and swing like two ripe melons on a tree.

It delighted her that he found her body pleasing. And though so far she found that she really preferred the standard sex position, she smiled at him as he quickly stripped her of her wrapper. Standing nude before him, she leaned in to kiss him as he quickly divested himself of his clothes.

"I am the novice here. I am sure that as my husband, you can teach me the joys of making love in all positions."
 
'I am the novice here. I am sure that as my husband, you can teach me the joys of making love in all positions.'

That was music to Alexander's ears, he had fucked his pretty new wife in a variety of positions but there were so many that he wanted to try, now was the perfect opportunity to try something new.

"ALL positions?"

He asked with a gleam in his eye.

"I have one in mind that is similar to those you have already experienced but it has the extra benefit of being able to switch to your sweet little anus in mid fuck, of course until you have consented to that I will content myself with preparing your tight little bud for future use, loosening you up as it were. If you would just climb on the bed and I will tell you how I want you, ....................good girl, on all fours and spread your legs and push your pretty rear as high as you can."

When Veronique was exactly as he wanted her he knelt behind her and slid his rampant manhood between her legs and slowly rubbed the thick member along her slit, parting her soft wet labia but not penetrating.

"You remember where your clitoris is?" he asked "Find it and rub it until you feel really good, then we'll begin."

As he waited for Veronique to really arouse herself he held the cheeks of her cute round rear apart and worked his finger around the tight rim of her dark brown flower, occasionally pressing in util it opened and his finger was inside her up to the knuckle. Veronique began to pant as her clit sensitized her whole body and she opened her legs further in a silent plea for him to fill her wet aching sheath.
Smiling broadly Alexander thrust his rigid pole into her, driving deeper and deeper, Involuntarily her rear pushed back and his finger slid a little deeper into her anus and as she rocked back and forth his finger slid in and out so she had both orifices being used together.

"How is that my sweetness? Not so bad is it?"

He removed his finger and held her hips and rammed his cock into her to the hilt and rotated his hips so her juices swished around his cock.

"Cum for me buttercup, cum for your husband who loves you so dearly."

As she gushed her warm sweet honey he spurted his creamy expenditure inside her.

"I wonder if that will cause anything to grow inside you." he mused out loud.

When she stood naked before him he looked thoughtfully at her stroking his chin, then making up his mind he cupped her mound, running his fingers through her bushy tangle of red hair,

"You are beautiful my love but we must really do something about that abundant growth of hair, I suggest that you have it trimmed perhaps in some sort of shape, some thing that will declare your love for me each time I look at you naked, perhaps a heart would be appropriate, I could do it of course but then it would be no surprise when I next saw you naked so ask Anna to do it then you can bare yourself to me again, I will probably be so delighted that I will kiss you there before we make love. Is that agreeable to you?"
 
Last edited:
Her words seemed to make her husband happy, if not a bit giddy.

ALL positions?

"I am trying to learn."

I have one in mind that is similar to those you have already experienced but it has the extra benefit of being able to switch to your sweet little anus in mid fuck, of course until you have consented to that I will content myself with preparing your tight little bud for future use, loosening you up as it were. If you would just climb on the bed and I will tell you how I want you, ....................good girl, on all fours and spread your legs and push your pretty rear as high as you can.

His words frightened her at first, until he assured her that he would not fuck her anus until she was ready. He had something definite in mind as he set her up on the bed, arranging her specifically. The position left nothing to the imagination, revealing both her anus and her sex. Her breast hung down, full and ripe and aching for her husband's attention.

The bed dipped as he climbed behind her on the bed so that he could rub his manhood back and forth along her sex.

You remember where your clitoris is?. She nodded her head. Find it and rub it until you feel really good, then we'll begin.

With her right hand, her fingers began to play with herself, rubbing where he had taught her her clitoris was. Meanwhile, his fingers pried apart her buttocks and she felt him press a finger against her anus. It was a strange feeling and she tightened the little hole. But he was persistent and soon she was concentrating on the good feeling that her fingers were giving her and she was surprised when she noticed that his finger was halfway in her anus. Playing with herself had her starting to moan.

With a sure thrust, his manhood slid into her aching space and she sighed. She had been married for such a short period of time and yet already she felt as if Alexander was made for her. She didn't realize that she was pressing back against him, helping to send his member deeper into her as suddenly his finger began to slide in and out of her anus. Surprisingly, what his finger did was not unpleasant at all.

How is that my sweetness? Not so bad is it?

It was hard to answer him, and a gasp left her lips as he removed his finger and rammed hard into her sex. Whatever it was that he did, she loved it. And his words excited her.

Cum for me buttercup, cum for your husband who loves you so dearly.

With a sudden shiver, she did and felt his answering gift to her. His words were quietly questioning.

I wonder if that will cause anything to grow inside you.

He withdrew and she felt the bed move as he stood beside it. She climbed off the bed, standing naked before him. He looked at her, thinking before he reached a hand out and played with her red nether hair, his fingers acting as a comb.

You are beautiful my love but we must really do something about that abundant growth of hair, I suggest that you have it trimmed perhaps in some sort of shape, some thing that will declare your love for me each time I look at you naked, perhaps a heart would be appropriate, I could do it of course but then it would be no surprise when I next saw you naked so ask Anna to do it then you can bare yourself to me again, I will probably be so delighted that I will kiss you there before we make love. Is that agreeable to you?

A strange request, but it took so little to make him happy. She nodded, but hesitated before she asked him her question.

"My love, you questioned earlier if your seed would grow in me. Is that your wish, to make me with child? How many are you hoping for? I suppose that I should know how many you wish me to supply. I know that it is something that we have yet to discuss. Though I hope to be more than just a vessel for your prodgeny. Much more. A helpmate. A lover. A pillow to ease your head. A hand to smooth your brow. A wife."
 
"AH, the question of children, three, four does it matter? Although it would be more convenient to our love life if you could deliver more than one at a time, Four pregnancies would be hard to bear whilst your sweet little cunt is out of bounds, I don't suppose that twins or triplets are a regular occurrence in your family? There is a growing consensus amongst the medical profession that multiple births can be inherited by the female of a family.
As to the other matter, you have already proved to me that you are a loving, caring, beautiful, obedient wife who only cares about my happiness, that is sufficient for me as it should be for any man."

He went over to a heavy oak trunk in the corner of the room and began laying out some odd looking clothes on the bed, nothing at all like what he would normally wear. a couple of pairs of dirty torn trousers, two blousons, some thin, worn shirts equally dirty and two pairs of clog like shoes as worn by peasants.

Alexander saw her looking at them with distaste and explained that he would be wearing them as a disguise when he and the others in the rescue party landed in France.
He delved into the trunk again and pulled something onto his head and then turned around with a French cockade hat perched on his head,

"This my dear declares us to be members of the ' GLORIOUS REVOLUTION' although at the moment it is the 'INGLORIOUS BLOODBATH'. If you could pack these into a saddlebag, no one else must see them. If you still wish to travel to Dover with me then I suggest you also travel lightly. You will have no need of fancy gowns or jewellery, in fact it might be a good idea to borrow a couple of smocks from Anna, tell her you intend to climb among the rocks on the beach and if you ruin them you will buy her new ones. Now, quickly before anyone comes in."

He sent her on her way with a kiss and a hearty slap on her backside.
 
"Multiple births? No, not that I know of." She gave a laugh. "I suspect that you are not in luck in that area. Though it is sweet that you would miss sex with me." And the rest of what he said, though she said nothing about it, also was touching.

Watching with curiosity, he pulled out a strange collection of dirty and torn clothes and shoes. They even smelled and she wrinkled her nose at the odor. He explained that it was part of his disguise and she understood though she did not like it. And with the silly hat on his head, it did not even look like her husband. His words scared her.

This my dear declares us to be members of the ' GLORIOUS REVOLUTION' although at the moment it is the 'INGLORIOUS BLOODBATH'. If you could pack these into a saddlebag, no one else must see them. If you still wish to travel to Dover with me then I suggest you also travel lightly. You will have no need of fancy gowns or jewellery, in fact it might be a good idea to borrow a couple of smocks from Anna, tell her you intend to climb among the rocks on the beach and if you ruin them you will buy her new ones. Now, quickly before anyone comes in.

And with those words, he kissed her before spanking her bare buttocks as he left the room.

"Wait wait wait! Alexander! Bloodbath? No! I cannot find you to lose you!"

The words were mumbled under her breath as she packed away the clothes as he had asked. Her throat felt tight as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. He seemed to look upon this as an adventure. But she saw that he could be killed.

Drawing the wrapper around her, she called Anna to her dressing room. The woman had been her lady's maid for quite a few years and knew her well. Even so, she was a bit embarrassed to explain just what she needed.

"Anna, I know that this is strange. But my husband wishes for something special. It is my...my..." She hesitated and Anna worriedly looked at her. "Yes, my Ladyship, what is it?"

"Anna, he wants my..." Veronique indicates towards her sex. "...hair trimmed and cut into a shape. Like a heart."

"A heart?"

"Yes. A...heart."

So for the next 30 minutes, Anna carefully cut Veronique's red pubic hair in a neat heart. It was a bit lopsided, and Anna kept apologizing.

"Do not worry about it. It makes me unique. Also, I will be taking a little trip with Alexander. We are going away, just the two of us but he told me that we are going possibly to the beach. I need to borrow a few outfits so that I do not ruin mine. If I do damage your clothes, you will get new ones." She leaned in. "However, Anna, I will buy you new dresses anyway."

Anna helped her dress for the evening meal in a light brown satin dress with ruffles and an inset bodice of green lace. Once ready, she headed downstairs where Alexander awaited to escort her to their meal. She had no idea if others would be there. All she knew was that her husband would be wearing his disguise of a dandified fop. The crooked heart clipped on her mons felt strange.
 
Veronique's father had stayed over for another day so Alexander was obliged to dress and act the dandy.

"AH, Father dear, have we neglected you? Veronique and I have been so busy getting to know each other, if you get my meaning." Giving his father in law a meaningful wink.

"HUMPHH!" grunted Deverell Sanders, he knew exactly what Alexander meant and wasn't sure that he approved of the time they had spent in the bedroom. After all it had only taken him half an hour to find his wife's hole and fuck her on their wedding night, what more was there?

"You don't approve? Your daughter is very demanding you know." Alexander chuckled, he enjoyed teasing his father in law like this.

The rest of dinner passed without incident , just polite conversation and Alexander wandering off into his wild inane poetry and ending with a shrill cackle. They said their goodbyes after dinner as they would not see each other in the morning, Alexander and Veronique would be leaving early for the long drive to Dover.

Next morning in the coach Alexander held Veronique close and his hand roamed over her pert ample breasts through her travelling attire and he would nibble at her neck and set her giggling, licking behind her right ear.

Two hours into the journey Alexander announced " You are aware that Sir Rodney travels with us, he has not had the pleasure of your touch this morning, how about you give him a welcome kiss?"

He slid Veronique to her knees on the carriage floor and unbuttoned his trousers and brought out a swollen Sir Rodney,

"Go ahead my love, I promise I will not be jealous."

He lay back against the cushioned back and rested his head on the headrest.
 
Veronique's father was no longer drunk but she could tell that he did have a hangover as he kept squinting his eyes at Alexander. Of this she was sure, that her husband's screeching and high pitch laugh probably cut right through the headache that she was sure that her father had. Served him right for lying to her, even through everything turned our fine and she really was in love with Alexander. She sat smiling at father, wondering if he was beginning to regret marrying his daughter to a popinjay merely for the chance to advance the family in the ranks of society. Knowing him, he was probably already thinking of how he could enter into any conversation about his son-in-law and daughter, Count and Countess Vernay.

That night, after Alexander and her were finally alone in bed, he made love to her in what she realized was her favorite way. As she lay on her back, he slowly and lovingly slid Sir Rodney into her sex, teaching her to wrap her legs around his body. His hips began that age old dance of lovers, husband and wife, enjoying each other's body. He taught her that when she felt the urgings, the need for his pace to increase, for her to use her legs to pull him into her until her breast would jiggle before him. Their lovemaking was liberally peppered with hungry kisses, until with grunts and groans from each other, her husband pressed deep into her, filling her with his seed. Each time, she wondered if his seed had taken root in her womb. In a way, she hoped that it didn't. Was she ready to be a mother? And in a way, she worried that it wouldn't and she would be labeled barren.

Even after his member had slid out of her he held her and she fell asleep in his arms. And awoke early in his arms, dreading this trip in a way. She worried about him and the danger that he was putting himself into.

They set off bright and early for Dover. The coach ride was occasionally bumpy but Alexander held her close to him, his hands finding her breast apparently fascinating as he tweaked them through her bodice. He also seemed to delight in making her giggle as he kissed her neck before nibbling behind her right ear.

After a while, he announced to her that Sir Rodney was feeling a bit left out.

You are aware that Sir Rodney travels with us, he has not had the pleasure of your touch this morning, how about you give him a welcome kiss?

And with that she found herself on the floor of the carriage as he unbuttoned his trousers. Through the opening popped a very needy Sir Rodney. She was beginning to understand how marriage was give and take.

Go ahead my love, I promise I will not be jealous.

He rested his head back and closed his eyes, a smile on his face. She was still learning how to do this but thank goodness he was patient and understanding. She also wanted to take care for the road was still bumpy and the last thing that she wanted to do was injure his manhood.

Carefully her small hand took hold of Sir Rodney, feeling Alexander's heart beat in the straining member. Out came her small pink tongue to carefully flick against the purple head to taste the drop of liquid.

"Love, this is not your seed, is it?"
 
'Love, this is not your seed, is it?'

Her question puzzled him and he replied in all seriousness,

"Veronique my love, what a strange question, of course it is my seed you taste, Sir Rodney is merely an extension of me, just a name that we use not a separate entity, are you falling in love with him?"

He stroked the top of her head and returned her lips to his throbbing manhood and forcing the head between her lips and pushing deeper until she began to cough and struggle to get her mouth off him.

"Was that too much for you, it will become easier with practice, let us do what we really know how to do."

He lifted her to her feet and turned her to face away from him, swiftly he lifted her dress up and pulled down her silk pantaloons so her bottom was bare, he cupped each smooth round buttock and let his fingers feel the soft yielding flesh as he rubbed. It was not long before he sat her down his cock firmly seated inside her pretty pink hole.

"I don't think we need to exert ourselves the rocking and bumping of the carriage should do the trick."

So it proved, he fucked her with so many different sensations as his cock reached hitherto untouched places, when he finally had to ejaculate deep inside her she leaned back and twisted her head to kiss him.

They were approaching a coaching inn for a change of horses and Alexander told her to adjust her dress but remove her pantaloons altogether. He then slipped into his dandified persona and made flamboyant gestures as he helped her down from the carriage.
 
Last edited:
She felt stupid for asking but what she was licking did not seem as thick and white as what she had found running down her thigh after he had made his deposit inside her. How she wished that she had had a mother to teach her in the ways of love and sex.

His hand on the back of her head returned his manhood not only to her lips, but between them. He kept pushing deeper and deeper until she felt the head of it bump against the back of her throat. It seemed much too wide, too fat, and as he pressed it deeper, she felt as if she were choking. The feeling was a cross between suffocating and trying to throw up as her throat made an attempt to dislodge it. She pushed against his thighs and he released his him and from her head.

Was that too much for you, it will become easier with practice, let us do what we really know how to do.

"I'm sorry, love. I shall get better."

He kissed her before standing her up and turning her around. As if on a mission, he lifted her skirts and pulled down her pantaloons. Each hand seemed to take a butt cheek in it, and she delighted in its feel. Though soon, with the certainly of having been there before, he slid her down his well-greased pole as he smoothly filled her void. She did regret having not pleased him with her oral ministrations and resolved to herself that she would show improvement by their return home.

I don't think we need to exert ourselves the rocking and bumping of the carriage should do the trick.

He spoke truth, and she giggled and squealed over some of the rougher terrain, finding that his mighty manhood was able to reach deeper in some instances than she had thought possible. When he had once again deposited his seed in what must surely be directly into her womb, she leaned back and turned a bit,giving her the ability to kiss his lips.

A quick glance out past the curtained windows in the carriage told her husband where they were. He of course had made this trip many times but she had never been to Dover. He explained that they were stopping change the horses and she certainly could use a chance to visit a chamber pot. He ordered her to leave off her pantaloons, taking them away from her. She blushed at such, feeling practically naked though nothing could be seen as the skirts and petticoats effectively hid the impropriety.

As soon as the carriage stopped, Alexander was once again his simpering self so that anyone passing near the carriage could hear his wailing and bemoaning the fact that such a pothole-marked road as he had just traveled over would cause any plebeian backside to be covered in bruises and that the delicate arse such as his was damaged more so. With his high pitched giggle, he helped down his new wife from the carriage and asked the innkeeper's wife to show his bride of a few days to a private room where she could relieve herself.

Flushed with embarrassment, Veronique thanked the woman whose fat rosy cheeks were smeared with flour as the woman wiped her hand on her apron and led the way to her most expensive room.

"Where is your lady's maid?"

"She is in another carriage with the trunks. Have you someone that can aid me?"

"Certainly, your Ladyship." In less that a minute, a young serving wench by the name of Ann was helping Veronique to navigate her skirts and petticoats around the chamber pot. The sound of tinkling was music to her ears and she sighed. Ann looked at her and nodded. "Men do not understand, do they?"

"No, they do not. They can but hang it out the window to find relief. With women, it requires forethought and assistance. I thank you Ann for that assistance." Once she was through and was once again clean and relieved, she pressed a coin into the young girls hand. With a forefinger against her nose, she told the young girl in whispers. "This is only between you and me. Tell not your mistress. Should you be asked, say only that I have assured you that my husband would pay you. Do you understand? I shall say so when we leave." Ann nodded and curtsied and as she opened the door for Veronique. Veronique swished through the the door and headed down the stairs.

She was met at the bottom by the innkeeper's wife, who was once again wiping her hand and smiling. She turned back to Ann and announced to the girl, "Girl, my husband shall pay you." Turning back to the rotund woman, she could see that woman mentally counting just how much of the girl's tip she would keep.

"Excuse me, but have you any fruit or breads that we could take with us?" She was not sure of the quality of the meat available here at this inn but thought that the fruit should be fine.

"Oh, yes, your Ladyship. I even have some hand pies, juicy duck, that are fresh from the oven. I am known for my meat pies." The woman fairly beamed.

"Very well. Please prepare a basket with four pies and an assortment of fruits and breads. If your pies are not as good as you boast, I shall spread it to all I know as to their poor quality and warn anyone that should travel through here to avoid this place. But, if they are as good as you claim, I shall sing to all and sundry your praises and your business should expand. My husband shall pay for it."

She had ordered extra so that the driver could eat too.

Meanwhile, she could hear Alexander outside and came out to find him talking to some men, obviously travelers like themselves. Alexander gave a whinnying laugh and fairly pranced around the courtyard waving a lace handkerchief in the air.

"Alexander! Alexander! Please pay the woman for the basket of food. And please pay this maid for her assistance."
 
Alexander was expert at playing the mindless dandy and he was really putting on an act when Veronique reappeared from the inn presumably relieved.

'Alexander! Alexander! Please pay the woman for the basket of food. And please pay this maid for her assistance.'

Alexander continued his prancing and gave one of his high pitched whinnies,

"See gentleman how the love of my life takes charge, ordering yours truly around as if I were some lackey, but I assure you gentlemen 'tis a different story in the bedroom, she cannot do enough for me, we are recently married and she is eager to learn what a good wife can do to please her husband, is that not so m'dear?"

The group of men looked enviously at Veronique's neat trim figure, each secretly wishing that their own wives were as forthcoming with their favours.

Back in the coach Alexander slumped in his seat apparently exhausted,

"Did I embarrass you my love? It was not intentional, 'Tis hard work keeping up the appearance of being fop day after day, sometimes I just say the first stupid thing that comes into my head."

He reached for her and gave her the sweetest kiss he could muster then fell asleep, leaving Veronique to amuse herself in whatever way she could.
 
See gentleman how the love of my life takes charge, ordering yours truly around as if I were some lackey, but I assure you gentlemen 'tis a different story in the bedroom, she cannot do enough for me, we are recently married and she is eager to learn what a good wife can do to please her husband, is that not so m'dear?

She smiled sweetly at him and answered, "Tis true, my love. Tis true. I'll be in the carriage."

She turned and headed for the carriage, feeling several pairs of hungry eyes on her retreating figure. Once Alexander was through prancing and giggling around the courtyard, he climbed into the carriage, collapsing as he leaned on her.

Did I embarrass you my love? It was not intentional, 'Tis hard work keeping up the appearance of being fop day after day, sometimes I just say the first stupid thing that comes into my head.

He kissed her almost in apology for his foppish action before quickly falling asleep. She looked out the window for a while watching the landscape pass by. Having never been to this part of England, and having never really seen the ocean, she was excited. Father would never let her go to the shore for he proclaimed that sailors and degenerates frequented that foul place. She found that hypocrisy and knew that the real reason was that Deverell Sanders disliked sand and suffered from severe seasickness.

Looking at her dozing husband, he really looked like a little boy as he slept. Her husband. It gave her heart a little flutter to think that this was her husband. For all she knew, she might be carrying his child at this moment. The road was getting rougher and hoping to give him an easier rest, pulled him to her so that his head could rest upon her pillowy breast. And with the rocking of the carriage, she managed to fall asleep with Alexander sleeping against her with his head resting on her full bosoms.
 
The carriage jolted to a halt in front of ' THE FISHERMAN'S REST' an inn perched on a clifftop overlooking Dover harbour. Alexander stirred first, he was so comfortable where he was with his head between the soft pillowy mounds of his wife's bosom, he half turned in his drowsy state and clasped a soft mound in his hand murmuring "I love you buttercup."

It was only the sound of the innkeeper shouting for the horses to be unharnessed and attended to that fully wakened him. Veronique was still asleep with her pretty little mouth half open, he gently kissed her to wake her,

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead we have arrived."

He then assumed his foppish persona which he always did in public,

"YOU, my man assist my good lady and show her to our room, she is tired from our journey so she will need refreshments and also for myself and in case you are too stupid to realise it we are Count and Countess Vernay so it had better be one of your best rooms."

He stormed into the inn anxious to find Sir Percy Blakeney, aka THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL the leader of this small band of adventurers, and explain Veronique's presence.

"WHAT? Whatever were you thinking of Alexander? You know women are not privy to our group, they gossip so and besides she will be of no use to us, you must send her home."

Sir Percy was furious, his close friend Alex should have known better than to jeopardise the tight security of keeping their identities secret.

Whilst they they were arguing they did not notice the slight figure standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips and eyes blazing.
 
Wakey wakey sleepyhead we have arrived.

She quickly roused and gathered her parasol and her silk reticule as Alexander climbed down and, in his best dandy persona began waving his arms and prancing around ordering everyone. Then off he went, and she knew him well enough that he was looking for something. Or someone. She asked that their trunks be taken to their suite and she would be there directly before following Alexander at a discreet distance.

In a small room, she found him talking to Percy, his best man from the wedding. And from their words she gathered that the topic was her.

WHAT? Whatever were you thinking of Alexander? You know women are not privy to our group, they gossip so and besides she will be of no use to us, you must send her home.

Neither man seemed to notice her. Most reckless to do so with the door left ajar as anyone could wander in and get ideas. She spied on the wall a set of foils and a plan came to her.

Slamming the door, both men jumped though to give them credit, they both recovered quickly. With her hands on her hips and her temper showing in her eyes, she walked into the room. Alexander looked almost as if he were a little boy caught stealing cookies. Old Percy was a bit harder to read. She spoke sarcastically as she walked.

"Quite careless of you both to leave the door open where just any one passing by could overhear you talking. And yet you are so worried about what one woman might do to your operations? Gossiping? No use?" By this time, she had worked her way over to where the foils hung on the wall. "Well, if my husband will not defend my honor, then I guess that it falls to me to do so." Turning quickly, she grabbed both foils and pitched one to him. Percy caught it, yet looked as if he would not use it. Noting that Alexander was about to warn the man about his wife, she stopped him. "Not wise, Alexander. You had your chance to stand up for me. Unless you wish to sleep in the stables, I would hold your tongue." He stepped back and nodded to her, but she caught the gleam in his eyes. He knew that she would not do so - it was all a bluff though he knew that while not a master swordsman, or woman, that Veronique could hold her own.

"Well, Percy, are you all mouth and no action? That seems to be a failing of so many men nowadays. Tsk tsk tsk!" She took the stance and tapped the tip of her weapon against the tip of his.

"On guard!"

The poor man looked confused and unsure of what to do but Veronique was dead serious to prove herself valuable to her husband.
 
Last edited:
The door slammed and both Percy and Alexander were momentarily startled but soon recovered their composure when they saw it was only Veronique, but Alexander knew the look on her face and the anger in her eyes. She spoke sarcastically,

'Quite careless of you both to leave the door open where just any one passing by could overhear you talking. And yet you are so worried about what one woman might do to your operations? Gossiping? No use'

By this time she was standing by an array of foils hung on the wall,

' Well, if my husband will not defend my honor, then I guess that it falls to me to do so'

Quickly she turned and took two foils from the wall, tossing one to Percy who caught it deftly out of pure instinct and looked at it as if he had never seen one before. Alexander was about to warn Percy of his wife's prowess with the foil and although he knew that Percy was a master swordsman he was confident that Veronique could hold her own against him.

'Not wise, Alexander. You had your chance to stand up for me. Unless you wish to sleep in the stables, I would hold your tongue.'

He kept silent and waited to how things would play out. Veronique taunted Percy again,

'Well, Percy, are you all mouth and no action? That seems to be a failing of so many men nowadays. Tsk tsk tsk!.................. ON GUARD!'

She took the stance, tapping the tip of her weapon against his.

Percy was unsure what to do as he had no wish to hurt her so he tried a gentler approach,

"Now now Veronique, put that thing down before you hurt yourself, My remarks were not aimed at you in particular but women in general, I can see from your actions that you are no ordinary woman."

This only seemed to inflame her more and she flicked her wrist and his foil went flying through the air to land sticking in the floorboards between Alexander's feet.

Percy was astounded, he knew only a handful of men who had mastered that move and he had not been disarmed at all in three years.

"Who taught you that? Not Alexander for certain he has been trying for months to get it right."

Alexander interjected, relieved that the worst that had happened was a jolt to Percy's pride.

"No not I Percy but none other than Pablo the Spaniard, we have both been taking lessons from him and he thinks we are good enough to classed at level two."

"Then you cannot have a better teacher and I'm sure that with regular practice you will reach the standard required for level one then the ultimate accolade, Master swordsman and woman."

He bowed to Veronique in recognition of her status.

"So, she can stay?" asked Alexander in the hope the answer would be yes.

"On condition that she stays in the background it's not as though she will be coming to France with us. Speaking of France, I have received word that Blackthorn has come down with the ague and cannot join us which puts us in a bit of a spot, he is the only one of the party who can speak fluent French, I can get by in a short conversation but I could easily be caught out, we either have to take a chance, cancel, in which case someone else is likely to lose their head, OR................ I do not consider this lightly, we find someone we can trust implicitly and can speak French like a native, I cannot think of anyone, can you?
 
"Pauvres, pauvres choses. Pris entre un rocher et un endroit dur. Et avez-vous besoin de quelqu'un en qui vous pouvez avoir confiance et qui parle couramment le français, comme un natif? Mettons nos têtes ensemble et voyons si nous pouvons arriver à une solution.

("Poor, poor things. Caught between a rock and a hard place. And in need of someone that you can trust and that speaks French fluently, like a native? Let us put our heads together and see if we can arrive at a solution.")

She could see the look on both their faces at the realization of just what she was saying. Alexander looked afraid and worried for her, his wife. Percy just looked afraid.

"Mon Dieu, qu'ai-je dit qui devrait causer tant de crainte et de détresse chez deux Anglais courageux? Je pourrais demander au propriétaire. Peut-être connaissait-il un écurie courageuse qui parlait couramment le français et qui était prêt pour une aventure? Peut-être que le vieil homme assis sur la chaise devant la porte d'entrée feignait de s'endormir bien qu'il ait pris un intérêt inhabituel pour Alexandre au passage? Peut-être qu'il n'est pas quelqu'un qui cherche à transmettre des informations sur un gang d'hommes qui ne sont pas comme ils semblent?"

("My God, what have I said that should cause such fear and distress in two brave Englishmen? I could ask the landlord. Perhaps he would know of some brave stableboy that spoke French fluently that was up for an adventure? Perhaps the old man sitting in the chair by the front door pretending to be asleep though he took an unusual interest in Alexander as he passed by? Maybe he is not someone looking to pass on information about a gang of men who are not as they seem?")

She saw comprehension dawn in Percy's eyes at what she was saying. Someone was taking an interest in their arrival. She didn't know if Alexander understood all that she said so she used her thumb to motion that perhaps someone was listening at the door.

"Peut-être que tous les plans devraient être éloignés de ceux qui espionneraient?"

("Perhaps any plans should be made away from those that would snoop?")
 
Alexander understood not a word of what Veronique was saying but he couldn't help the feeling of dread that came over him , this was not going to end well, however Percy while not understanding every word he was able to follow the gist of what she was saying. It was clear that she was proving that she was indeed fluent in French and putting herself forward to come to France with them. The second part of her speech caught his attention, someone was paying more than a passing interest in them and even now may be listening at the door. Then Veronique motioned to the door and Alexander caught on and crossed to the door and flung it open in time to see someone scurrying down the stairs.

"Go get him Alex, bring him back here, we need to know what he heard and who he intends to tell."
v
Alex bounded down the stairs and went after the mystery figure, returning ten minutes later holding a scruffy weasel faced man by the collar.

"This is him, found him hiding in the stables."

"I ain't done nuffink, I wus just passing." weasel face whined as he crouched on the floor.

"EST-CE QUE TU PARLES FRANÇAIS?" Percy asked suddenly hoping the man would give himself away but only to be met by a blank stare.
'Do you speak French?'

"Il ne semble pas comprendre le français, mais peut-être devrions-nous lui couper la langue pour qu'il ne puisse dire à personne ce qu'il a entendu ou ce que nous sommes."
'He doesn't appear to understand French but perhaps we should cut out his tongue so he can't tell anyone what he heard or who we are.'

Still just blank looks so Percy grabbed his hair and growled,

"Who are you working for? If you say a word about us I will personally find you and remove your teeth one by one with a pitchfork."

"I.... I understand Sir, I beg you don't 'urt me, I won't say a word."

Satisfied Percy let him go and he fled down the stairs.

"Let us go for a walk along the clifftop, we have things to discuss without anyone listening in."

He took Veronique's arm and said in a low voice "So you wish to join us, this is what we must discuss.
 
Last edited:
As they walked along the Dover cliff top, the wind whipped away their words and scattered them among the waves that crashed below them on the shoreline. Percy seemed hesitant to even mention exactly what it was that they as a group did. Finally she stopped him.

"Percy, if you don't mind, my husband and I do talk. What I need to know is just what would be required of me? How exactly do we do this? I assume that we do not enter Paris and ask, 'Do you have any aristocrats that wish to escape today?' I am not trying to be flippant but I would like to know what exactly does all of this entail."

She could tell from Alexander's expression that he was not happy with the entire topic of discussion. "I can tell you, Percy, that Alexander is not happy with this. He does not exactly relish the idea of his wife and future mother of his children traipsing over the French countryside with her life in danger. Am I correct, mon amour?"
 
As they walked along the clifftop side by side Alexander noticed that Percy had his arm around Veronique's waist holding her close to him while he only held her hand. Not wishing to think that his best friend had any motive other than preventing Veronique from being blown over the cliff edge he dismissed it from his mind.
Veronique was quizzing Percy about her role in the forthcoming venture into France and was clearly looking forward to it but Alexander wasn't so sure that she should go, he knew how dangerous these forays were, indeed, he had only just escaped with his life on two occasions. He heard Percy reply to Veronique's questions,

"It has not yet been decided if you should accompany us, the final decision rests with your husband, if you really want to risk your life in order to save others then I suggest you use your persuasive powers on him not me."

He gave Veronique a knowing suggestive wink and squeezed her waist.

"You have shown that you are skilled with the blade and a brave and intelligent woman who is observant and aware of things going on around you and you have the talent that we most need, your fluency in French, but until it has been decided I cannot say more."

Alexander breathed a sigh of relief, the final decision would be his and that would be a resounding 'NO' Veronique would be staying behind unless she could convince him otherwise.

They turned around and returned to the Inn where two more of the group had arrived, Percy merely introduced them as Sage and Clematis,

"'Tis best you do not know their true identities in case you are captured and made to talk." Percy informed her rather chillingly.

That night in bed Alexander did his best to dissuade Veronique from coming with them. In desperation he said,

"It seems you are set upon this folly and if I refuse you it will always be between us, the only thing that will persuade me is the thought of never having had the pleasure of fucking your pretty little arse."
 
She was a bit put out that Percy would not reveal more and made a moue but he merely shook his head and released her into Alexander's arms. She noted that Alexander pulled her away from Percy and held her rather tight the rest of the walk. Surely he was not jealous of Percy, his own friend? Since final word rested with her husband, she resolved to try her best to persuade him tonight.

Back at the inn, she met the last two of the team. Sage was like his name - short and fragrant. The man barely came to her shoulders though he was full of grace and charm. Clematis was of average height and very nondescript and could have easily passed for a baker or a nobleman.

Dinner was a relatively quiet affair with no talk of business occurring and general questions about the wedding being the main topic of discussion. And there were plenty of side glances between the men. Alexander finally sent her to the room with a promise that he would be up shortly. She was sure that she was the main topic of discussion as soon as she left the room.

True to his word, he followed her up shortly and helped her to undress and prepare for bed. Once they were in bed, Alexander finally spoke.

It seems you are set upon this folly and if I refuse you it will always be between us, the only thing that will persuade me is the thought of never having had the pleasure of fucking your pretty little arse.

Her arse? She looked at him, her heart thumping hard in her chest. She swallowed hard and cuddled up to him, kissing him. "My anus? Uh, darling, would you not prefer to save something like that for after we return from you know where? Something to look forward to?"

She kissed him again, as her hand slid under the covers, running her fingers down the flat plain of his stomach and continued on down until she reached to where his manhood was starting to rise. He seemed to be somewhat surprised by her taking the initiative as she threw back the covers.

"Alexander, darling, my love, I want to make you happy. And if I don't do this as you would like it done, then please let me know."

She starting kissing down his stomach to where his member was standing at attention. She wanted him to know just how much she loved him and she nuzzled her cheek against his manhood. The musky smell filled her senses and she turned her head to give a kiss to the very tip of it.

Her hand wrapped around it and began to stroke it up and down as she kissed the very tip, letting his manhood slide into her mouth, resting it on her tongue before beginning slowly sliding him in and out of her mouth.

He had not said anything about her crooked heart that Anna had spent time cutting the nether hair into the heart shape. He must be displeased. Perhaps she should let it grow out and try again. She paused, asking,

"Does this please you, my husband?"

before continuing with the actions.
 
'My anus? Uh, darling, would you not prefer to save something like that for after we return from you know where? Something to look forward to?"'

Alexander tried not to show his disappointment that his young wife had rejected his wish to fuck her anus, but she had more or less promised that she would be willing sometime in the future, he would have to be satisfied with that.

Without warning Veronique did something she had never done before, she took the initiative and began to arouse him as her dainty little hand traced its way over his stomach, using her fingers to tease him. Normally she left it to him to begin but now she took hold of his aroused manhood, sliding her hand up and down in smooth long strokes that made him groan with pleasure and threw back the covers, whispering in a soft seductive voice,

'Alexander, darling, my love, I want to make you happy. And if I don't do this as you would like it done, then please let me know.'

Her lips were soft and sweet as a butterfly's wings as she kissed her way down his body until he could feel her hot breath on his sensitive dome.

"Oh my love, this is wonderful, you are wonderful, pray continue." he gasped.

Then he felt the tip of her tongue on his own tip, teasing the slit of his throbbing pole, her mouth engulfed his cock, warm, wet, sensually licking him with her tongue. Alexander was in heaven, his sweet wife was doing what she had been so reluctant to do not two days ago.
Her mouth slipped off him as she asked so softly,

'Does this please you, my husband?'

"You need to ask? Does it please you? You are the most beautiful, sweet woman any man could wish for even if her maid cannot trim her hair straight, not that it matters, it makes you unique my love."

Veronique smiled happily and resumed her ministrations to her husbands cock taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth until she began to choke. Suddenly her mouth was flooded with his hot creamy seed and she was forced to swallow most of the musky smelling sperm.

Alexander hadn't meant to cum in her mouth but was too enraptured in the delightful sensations she was giving him to control himself.

When Veronique and Alexander had recovered they cuddled together and Alexander gave in saying,

"You gave me everything you were willing to give tonight, how can I refuse your wishes, you may accompany us to France if everyone else agrees but you must obey every order you are given without hesitation or question."
 
Back
Top