What's Crossing Your Mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a mom feeding her kid sour patch kids (from a giant economy sized bag) while the kid was sucking down a kool aid squeezy thing. Fucking breakfast of champions right there. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about squeezy things too when I saw the new AV.

How I really, really need to vent my frustrations and find a woman to share moments of pure, lustful bliss.

I wish I could see the amazing world of ultraviolet light.

what is she doing?

What is she thinking?

He is hilarious.

All the while....Thousand Years by Christina Perri is playing in the background.

A thought crossed my mind today, when you're screaming horny every woman in the area can tell and will do whatever they can to make it worse.

There are more nights that I go to bed where I hope I don't ever wake up than there are mornings where I look forward to the day.

After 10 years of college, how sick to death I am of homework. Graduation can't come fast enough!

After 10 years of college, how sick to death I am of homework. Graduation can't come fast enough!

Hey... you'll gradjeate the 12th grade some day and be a double naught spy just like you always wanted to be. Don't lose hope...I BELIEVE in you.

That burrito was too spicy. I need some chocolate milk!

Gotcha back WH

e2iJ0g.gif

Still wondering what happened to you. :confused: Hope you and everything in your world is ok. :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back