Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Bella smiled at him and nodded "Sure doesn't matter what" Sitting down with her food and relaxing back, this was rather nice.
 
Damian picked a show that looked interesting and ended up on SyFy to watch something about a woman who could kill people with a kiss and was caught between two groups of supernatural people. It was unlike anything he'd seen before, but too confusing to follow it seemed. "This looks like one of those shows you have to watch from the beginning to appreciate." He otherwise just watched and ate making sure Bella had everything she might need from napkins to refills of her drink.
 
Bella smiled see what show it was, she had seen this show once when it first came out. It was different, to be supernatural had to be fun. But also a bitch at the same time. Since people would want to either capture you or kill you, it would depend on the morals of the one who caught her. But she was not afraid and watched him get up and went back to watching the T.V show, the Lost Girl was rather interesting. Was different from all the other shows that were put on T.V, leaning back relaxing and stroking her belly.
 
Seeing an opportunity, Damien set a few things down and approached behind Bella. He started to rub her shoulders and neck, casually watching the show. When he was sure it was safe he'd steal a glance down her blouse, admiring her generous cleavage, then returning to watch the show with that image filed away in his mind for later.

After an extra moment he rubber her neck playfully, and gathered everything to join Bella on the couch again. "I think I like the short one better." He finally said aloud, "She's feisty."
 
Bella was enjoying herself and grinned a little bit, everything was just fine and dandy. Wishing her husband was here but was glad someone was. She laughed by what he said and nodded to him "Yeah she is, my kind of role model. But I figure that guys get a hard on for her, since she is very beautiful" She said and chuckled. Rubbing her stomach as the baby was kicking like mad, like the baby wanted to come out. But knew it would settle down because she was not due for another two months at least.

"I am glad you are here Damien to keep me company" She said happily.
 
"I'm glad I'm here to keep you company. This was nice, I normally feel like the outsider. You know, trying to give you and Jared space. I like having the chance to just sit down like normal people." He smiled, watching and waiting for her response.
 
Bella smiled at him and looked at him "Your not an outsider Damien, you are very much apart of this family. Rather you are blood related or not, you are always welcome here, even after the baby is born"
 
Damian just smiled brightly, "You have a wonderful heart. Thank you." He sighed, shifting the energy in the room. "Well, I should work on that report. Do you need anything from me before I get lost in the wonderful world of computer science?"
 
Bella smiled at him and blushed "Your sweet thank you Damien" She said with a happy fast, grinning almost like an idiot it felt nice. Looking back she finished up her dinner and had a smile on her face, happy she had him to keep her company.
 
Damian smiled, and moved take her glass. "Refill?" He gave her shoulder a casual rub of comfort, trying not to let on that he felt a zing of excitement when touching Bella.
 
Nodding she handed him the glass and watched the credits on the show they were watching, she smiled happily enjoying every moment of this.
 
Damian refilled Bella's drink then came back to put it next to her. "Okay. Well, if I don't see you; Good night." He planted a peck of a kiss on her crown and stood back up, pausing - deciding it was best not to make a big deal of it he nodded. "See you in the morning." Then headed off to his room.
 
Bella took the drink and smiled nodding at him, watching him head to his bed. She watched another hour show waiting for her husband to get home, but she actually ended up falling asleep on the couch waiting for him. She did not even realize that she had fallen asleep, that is how fast it was for her.
 
Damian headed to the kitchen for a soda, pausing to see Bella asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful laying there that he thought she could at least use a blanket. Pulling one from the linen closet the moved back to the end of the couch to drape it over Bella.

From this angle he could see down her night gown and couldn't help but gaze at her amazing cleavage. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't stop staring. She was asleep so there was no harm in looking.

Fixing the blanket over Bella he wondered if she was still asleep. He tucked the blanket around her shoulders, making sure he grazed her beautiful breast a few times. His heart raced as he watched, wondering if Bella would wake up at his touch.
 
Bella was having lovely dreams and enjoying every moment of it, remembering the first time they made love. The moment she saw his reaction knowing he was going to be a father, she had a smile on her face as everything just seemed so perfect. It was nice to be able to be open and honest to the two men who meant a lot to her. Though she did know she was having a boy but then she would have three men in her life that she loved. Damien was family to her even if not blood related or even married into the family.

But part of her felt something coming over her, but she did not worry. She moved a little bit, but in a way that the top of her gown showed the side of her right breast. She was enjoying everything, and 90 percent of the time she was a very heavy sleeper. Nothing could wake her up, which worried her once the baby came she would have to have the child monitor cranked up as loud as it could be. Her smile never fading as she just lost herself to the dreams and feeling warm and content.
 
Seeing her smile Damian froze, watching Bella and looking for any sign that she might be awake. She was laying so still and quiet that he finally let his eyes drift to her partially exposed breast. It was wrong, he knew, but he wanted to see it all.

Looking back at Bella he make sure she was still asleep, then reached out to gently slide the fabric more fully revealing the luscious mound. Moving back he watched Bella for a moment, then looked back to gave upon her boob as if he might never see it's glory again. Carefully he reached out, touched the nipple, then gently massaged her breast as if daring her to wake at his gentle touch.

Fear and desire were a deadly combination and he felt his cock throbbing harder than it ever had.
 
Bella was having a nice dream and it was actually a sex dream, so she was starting to get wet already. She moaned a little bit, part of her felt what he was doing and would not wake up. She moved her head back just a little bit to enjoy it. She felt Jared touching her in her dream, and it seemed to come true on the outside. Her smile was very big and she was getting turned on, she yawned a little but did not show any signs of waking up any time soon. Which was good for dear old Damien.

But then she moaned "Mmm Jared.....make love to me" She murmured out but Damien would be able to make it out just fine.
 
Damien's heart skipped, but it seemed Bella wasn't waking up. It seemed that she was dreaming that he was Jared. Looking at the clock he remembered Jared was working with the theater department and would be home soon.

Looking back down at Bella he also realized he may never have a chance at this again. All this time he'd envied that Jared had Bella, and now he might truly know what that was like. Suddenly, seeing a breast wasn't enough.

Moving around to the other side of the couch Damien gently lifted the blanket, then her gown to expose a pair of pretty panties. His hand reached out to touch the moist cotton, despite every fiber in his being telling him this was wrong. He watched, but Bella seemed to still be asleep.

With the care one would have for defusing a bomb, Damien pulled on the panties and exposed Bella's vulnerable sex. His rod ached for her but Damien paused again, making sure Bella was still asleep and that he garage door wasn't opening.

Silence...
 
Bella was getting more into it, moving her head back as she grinned a little. It was easy to tell she was asleep to, Bella was enjoying this more and more and frankly she was beyond content. She thought what she heard and felt was all her dream. So when he touched her nipples she thought it was the dream, so real she did not think it was a dream. And then she saw Jared in her mind removing her panties so she actually lifted up her butt to help him remove them. "Mmm Jared make love to me please"

She murmured in her sleep enjoying this moment with him, reaching out and did not realize she actually reached for Damien thinking it was Jared. And moved her face so her sleeping face was "Looking" at his face. Her breathing was getting a little excited but was happy none the less. It surprised her how real this was feeling. And she did not know any better, it was amazing what the brain could do to some people. "Mmm Jared please" She groaned a little bit, she was moist and her nipples very hard.
 
Damien knew this was his only chance at this. The practical side of him wondered how fast he could get a condom, having never had sex without one, but he didn't want to lose this chance either. Ripping open his jeans and shoving them to his knees, Damien moved to lean over Bella.

He watched her sleeping face, then slid into her slowly. While he feared waking her he also enjoyed the slow sensual slide of his naked cock to her warm pussy. He was glad it was Bella who'd be his first for feeling of natural purity. He tried not to moan as he pushed deep into her paused, enjoying the realization that his manhood was now inside Jared's pregnant wife.

That thought alone almost made him cum right then and there, but he held on. Watching Bella he wondered if she was just pretending to be asleep so he would take her. In truth, he didn't care. He'd dreamed of this moment, even stroked himself in the shower without knowing how Bella looked naked. Now, he would know what it felt like to truly be buried deep in her.

He started to draw out until on the tip was left, then slid effortlessly back into her hot tunnel. As much as he wanted to prolong and enjoy this moment he also remembered the time. Jared could drive up any moment, so he slowly quickened his pace until he was steadily thrusting in and out of Bella, rocking her at the end of each push.
 
Bella had no idea what was really going on and all in all it did not really matter to her, she was honestly a deep sleeper. And as Damien was making love to her, Jared made love to her in her dream. A dream she now started to think was not a dream like she had forgotten she woke up or she was so stuck with the pleasure she just did not give a shit. She groaned happily and as Damien was taking her she smiled and everything just seemed so perfect groaning happily. It was rather nice in this moment.

"Oh Jared.."

She muttered and dug her fingers into him panting happily thinking honestly she was having sex with Jared, everything was so strange in this dream. Stroking his cheek in her dream and ended up stroking Damien's cheek instead her eyes closed but a smile came to her face for him. Her heart beating so fast everything to the point of no return and right now she was rather happy what was going on was going on. Running her fingers against his chest enjoying herself, perhaps she was just a weird girl.

But her insides grew tight around his cock moaning even more it was rather nice. "Take me harder Jared" She murmured enjoying ever so much how things were going. Panting loudly as her body just all of a sudden seemed to just keep going it was amazing. It was nice this dream made her wet, tight and it was rather nice. Grinning a little bit she could not help herself, it was a really wonderful moment she actually kissed Damien as she kissed Jared in her sleep it was rather nice and relaxing.
 
Damien was starting to think he'd fallen asleep and was dreaming, if it wasn't for the fact that he'd never dreamed being inside Bella would feel this good. He felt her dig her fingers into him, her hand on his face. He whispered the words he wouldn't dare utter any other time. "I love you..."

Damien held his breath so as not to moan as he steadily made love to Bella. As her hands moved to his chest, Damien used on hand to pull open his shirt so that her palms could touch bare skin. He was so close to the edge that he started to slow down until...

"Take me harder Jared"

Damien knew he'd go over the edge if he even tried. That would mean actually cumming Jared's wife without a condom. He'd never actually cum inside a woman before and the thought of Bella being his first filled him with both guilt and desire. In the end desire would win out as Damien started pump his cock in and out of her hot, wet, pussy. He was no longer making love to Jared's wife, but fucking the woman he, himself, had fallen in love with.

The moment her lips touched his Damien lost all control. He tried not to whimper into that kiss as his manhood shot it's load deep into Bella. With the tenacity that only comes with youth, Damien continued to pound his cock into her even as he filled her with his cum. Every shot was met with at least two hard thrust but he never stopped pumping or kissing Bella.

Even after he'd emptied himself inside of her Damien still slipped in and out of her freshly coated tunnel. Breaking the kiss he slowed himself, daring to whisper, "I do love you, Bella." One more thrust and he let himself linger in her until he was too soft to remain deep inside.
 
Bella was happy about everything she was dreaming about and everything felt so real it was amazing. But here and now she was content everything was just really wonderful, and frankly it was to the point where she just wanted to be happy. Moaning as "Jared" made love to her and feeling him spill into her. She ran her fingers against his cheek and smiled ever so sweetly to the man she loved. Having no idea that truly she may have had made someone very happy, perhaps she would find out.

She had been wiggling around under him a little bit, not enough to hurt anyone but she then seemed to just relax and enjoy what he was doing to her. And she was happy to be relaxing and finally her mind just seemed to drift a little bit. And right now everything was happy, so she yawned a little bit. And not realizing what was going on, in the back of her head she felt that something was going on. But perhaps part of her did not give a shit, she had a big smile on her face. Rather happy about everything else.

Bella allowed herself to keep sleeping to not worry about anything and a smile seen on her face as she continued to sleep on the couch. Peaceful and not even moving, back to the dream that seemed to end and her breathing was calm and warm. She was just happy and had no idea what had been going on, her smile faded after a little while as a dreamless sleep held onto her even more.
 
Last edited:
Damien lingered, watching Bella and coming to grips with what had just happened. He quickly pushed her panties back in place and pulled the blanket down over her leg before even trying to put his raw member back in his pants. He'd no sooner pulled his zipper past his sensitive soldier when headlights stabbed across the windows.

Jared was home.

Jared was glad to be home. While he thought it would be fun to stand in for the drama teacher, he didn't expect senior drama students to be so challenging. The entire night he was sure the girls were talking about sex just to get his attention. Jared knew calling the girls on talking about what they liked, where the liked it and how often, would mean he was listening. He thought it wouldn't get to him, but it did.

Walking in from the garage he noticed the house was dark and quite. He knew that meant Bella was probably asleep already but also knew she was a heavy sleeper. It wouldn't be the first time he made love to his wife without her waking up, but when he saw her on the couch he weighed his options.

He walked over, seeing Bella on the couch and wondered if she'd come out here thinking the bed was too soft again. The baby often played havoc on her body and if her back was irritated then it was probably selfish of him to climb on top of her in the middle of the den.

Jared leaned over to kiss her goodnight and noticed her breast was exposed. Looking around he wondered if Damien had been out here to see her naked breast. He considered covering her, but Jared just kissed Bella good night and left her there with her top half exposed. In a way he almost hoped Damien would come out and see her, then touch himself to his wife's sexy body. Was it wrong to hope men found your wife desirable enough to fantasize about her?

If only he knew.

The Next morning Jared woke up early, still worked up from the girl's teasing the night before. Bella might have gotten off easy last night, but he was determined to get off before work.
 
Bella woke up again and she yawned but realized that she wasn't in bed, that Jared had not woken her up. She sighed a bit and got up, groaning a bit from her back hurting being on the couch was the last thing she needed. But being pregnant was very hard, much harder then she thought it was going to be. But she did not regret it, she wanted his baby and she was having it. But she decided to check to see if Jared was awake. Humming lowly as she went up to there room and saw him on bed a bit.

She adjusted her gown and made sure her body was tucked away, but she felt kinda strange and it was hard to place. But she just shrugged her shoulders and silently sighed, walking in she could not help but see her husband and smiled at the man she loved more then anything. And could tell he was awake so she crawled over on her side of the bed and ran her fingers against his arm since his back was facing the door. She smiled a little bit as she cuddled up to him and silently sighed a bit.

"Surprised you did not wake me up sweet heart, I tried waiting for you but I don't even remember falling asleep" She chuckled happily and kissed the back of his neck. But she sat up a bit and ran her fingers against his bare chest and was very pleased with him being here with her now. Everything was as it should be, and she stroked his cheek hoping everything was okay and silently sighed. "Hope you don't have to be that late for a while" She said and silently sighed and rested her hand down.

But she felt he was hard or perhaps it was in her head anything was possible, smiling a little bit as she ran her hand against his chest then went inside his boxers and wrapped her fingers around him and moaned into his ear. "it's been a while since you and me have made love" She said happily and thought this morning was going to be a good one. Both awake he had more then two hours to spend with her. They could do what ever he wanted, that much she knew and wanted her husband.
 
Back
Top