IQ matters

Ah...So it is the Theory of Intelligence used to determine IQ!

That explains much.

Yes! you in the back...Hara Moto!

Honorable Kamikaze Professor sir...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!:eek::confused::rolleyes:

Holding the shovel at precisely the correct angle dictated by physics to move the optimum amount of material is the sign of a happy digger. :)

Holding the shovel at precisely the correct angle dictated by physics to move the optimum amount of material is the sign of a happy digger. :)

On the resume' that would read.

"An expert in the use of manual implements for the excavation of alluvial material to divert excess precipitation."

On the resume' that would read.

"An expert in the use of manual implements for the excavation of alluvial material to divert excess precipitation."

A wise man (my Dad) once told me that everyone at sometime in their life should dig a very deep hole.

As Peterson points out society is facing an ever increasing dilemma. Upwards of 15% of the population are incapable of doing anything useful (10% is the low end). And in this ever increasingly technological society that problem is only going to get worse. The politicians on the right pretend it isn't a problem and those on the left pretend it doesn't exist. Percentage wise it doesn't sound like much but number wise it's HUGE. And it's only going to get worse.

Citation?

!00 years of citations, and empirical, measurable data. Did you even bother to watch the links I provided?

Did it ever occur to you to wonder why IQ testing was made illegal? Discrimination against the stupid? Should there be a quota system based on IQ?

The "gifted village idiot" isn't running any business concern anywhere, big or small, ever. Even ole "Forrest" was just a simple soul who happened to be in the 'right' place at the right time, quite by accident.

The onus is on you to provide 'citations' that have stood the test of time to refute.

There is a science behind IQ.

The science.

I'm only two minutes in and his argument is already problematic.

... and I gave up half way through. His points are resting on solid foundations. The whole 'smart people go to university' thing is so flawed.

Last edited:
I'm only two minutes in and his argument is already problematic.

... and I gave up half way through. His points are resting on solid foundations. The whole 'smart people go to university' thing is so flawed.

Love your new av!

dunce.jpg

Someone took one of those “tests” on Facebook, didn’t they?

That's what I think every time someone brings up IQ, especially their own. So few people know their own IQ score anyway that I simply don't believe people when they claim to.
Plus I've seen enough of the OP to know he's a raging moron.

That's what I think every time someone brings up IQ, especially their own. So few people know their own IQ score anyway that I simply don't believe people when they claim to.
Plus I've seen enough of the OP to know he's a raging moron.

He's not actually a moron, he's just drunk and angry.

i know mine. it doesn't mean shit, but i know it. thanks, probation officer guy whose name i have forgotten.

seriously, thanks. that guy was a really good dude. i really wish i could remember his damned name.

anyway, back to ishmael jerking it to the bell curve.

a book written by a man who attended a cross burning, but said it was no big deal because he didn't even know what cross burnings were and yet for some reason we're supposed to take his opinions on iq scores and race seriously.

There is a science behind IQ.

The science.

The thought by many on the left that people are only "equal" before the law is absolutely abhorrent, so all metrics by which that can be established must be torn down.;)

One can only imagine the psychological trauma of a two or three tiered justice system to boot.:D

You'd be surprised at how many actually do.

And how many of those never figure out how to climb out after.

As Peterson points out society is facing an ever increasing dilemma. Upwards of 15% of the population are incapable of doing anything useful (10% is the low end). And in this ever increasingly technological society that problem is only going to get worse. The politicians on the right pretend it isn't a problem and those on the left pretend it doesn't exist. Percentage wise it doesn't sound like much but number wise it's HUGE. And it's only going to get worse.

Without a citation of the source of the facts to back up such a claim, any numbers quoted by ANYONE is suspect. 15% of the population is incapable of doing anything? And who's fertile imagination did the one come from? I know individuals who's IQ are well below that which is considered average, yet they work every day and support themselves. I think your numbers are a bit on the, Hmmmm....how shall I put it and remain some what polite.....AW....ethereal side.

!00 years of citations, and empirical, measurable data. Did you even bother to watch the links I provided?

Did it ever occur to you to wonder why IQ testing was made illegal? Discrimination against the stupid? Should there be a quota system based on IQ?

The "gifted village idiot" isn't running any business concern anywhere, big or small, ever. Even ole "Forrest" was just a simple soul who happened to be in the 'right' place at the right time, quite by accident.

The onus is on you to provide 'citations' that have stood the test of time to refute.

The same fucking Ishisms as always. How many times have we been lectured about the impossibility of proving a negative? And how many times have you tried to put on someone else the responsibility to supply facts to bolster a point you are trying to make because you are either too lazy, incapable of supplying, or know that there are no facts to use as a foundation of your argument?

Christ on a crutch as much as things change they remain the same.

Comshaw

Back