comments and companion to all of a sudden passion suddenly

todski28

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Posts
3,049
There are a lot of great poems in the passion thread jettisoned out as a moment of writing.
I thought rather than having long breaks in the poetry with ammendments or compliments, or asking for feed back it would be better served here. The main reason being a poem can often spark a response of your own and if they are buried between layers of other thoughts then you may miss it.
 
An awesome idea. Since I'm in and out so randomly I sometimes have to go pages to get caught back up. This will make it easier, and allow me to see more of the suddenly passion suddenly actual poems. :)
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=57102606&postcount=209

This is really good tsotha, can sense the scale of the party happening a large visual of an out of control mass of humanity, can almost hear the music, the screams see the skin writhing out of control then you zone in on an incident that speaks of decadence and temptation, leaving it open ended the interpretational it can be anything, but you make the seller appear sleazy and shady so it speaks of all things illegal.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top