Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awe, thank you.. goosebumps, huh?

That's a start, lol

:D I like a good start.

For real? You do?!
batting-eyelashes-yahoo-emoticon.gif
l

For real!! Like I'd love to hang out with you real.


Lovely voice... Happy 4th to you as well!
 
I felt ridiculous for every second of it. But walking around on the deck doing it was too much fun for me to pass by. I'll be doing it again even if everyone hates it.
 
This thread really came to life. I just listened through a bunch of them and really liked it.

pfflyer, you're funny. I like your voice.

Violet, you should make longer ones, as the one you make isn't enough.

Whoever sang, that was awesome. Hmm, I seem like a perv, cause I only listened a bit to the male voices and don't remember much of them, so no comments for them. Sorry guys.

TongueLust, love your voice. Would like to hear you say some naughty stuff with it. Delicious.

Bella, it was well worth the wait. Really glad you figured it out.

RA, great voice. Almost as great as your birthday. ;) We got the same one in case you have forgotten. Unless I mixed it up.

SimplyMsT, I want more of it too. Was it you who sang? Maybe I should go back to check. Anyway that was great.

AJ, last and great. It's so much fun listening to everyone. I liked your voice a lot, too.

I liked everyone's voice. Awesome, keep it coming and if I forgot anyone...it's because I'm an ass and have decided to start bully you. Well, the ass part is true, but not the bullying. There wasn't a voice I didn't like, so I liked your voice too. If I didn't forget anyone, awesome.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top