Fund my Fantasy!

dirtyqueen

Experienced
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Posts
71
There's a couple of sites I got this idea from. The first is a model I sometimes follow, in addition to letting her followers purchase things for her in exchange for risqué pics, she promised nude pics to people who helped pay for her boob job.

The other of course is just general sites like go fund me.

What if there was a site where you could secure advice and funding to pull off your wildest fantasy? However, you need to give rewards to backers, starting with pictures or recordings of the event taking place and possibly going further, maybe even promising them a part in it.

For example, Maybe a woman dreams of being covered in chocolate and used as a fondue fountain at a party or having the party guests eat and lock all of it off of her. Maybe a reward tier is being one of the party guests.

Or maybe a fine fellow dreams of taking his boss in her office and secures the funding to get into her office after hours and then meets his highest backer...who is actually his boss.

Or for funsies, a woman dreams of being able to walk around completely nude on a busy city street. She raises the funds to get part of the city shit down for filming and all of her backers are allowed to feel her up, take pics, or even fuck her depending on their reward tier. Of she thinks only a few people would respond but thousands chip in and now she has to satisfy her obligations.
 
Truly, your honor, Ms/Mr Judge, I was arrested wrongly. It was not prostitution, it was a contractual obligation to the financial backers, and it just so happened that everyone who contributed $100 or more was allowed to participate in the home-made gang-bang and bukkake video. And the gloryhole video shoot? That was the same procedure.
 
Seems like there would be an easy work around. You don't promise sex directly, you just promise them 'parts' in your production. After all, if you're doing a film and the part calls for them to insert parts of their anatomy into your orifices or vice versa in a manner that is scripted or adlipped while the cameras roll...it's merely a form of artistic expression. ;)
 
Back
Top