Mr. Speaker! We Need To Get Back To Benghazi

But this is what the Left is reduced to -- pretending it is okay to allow four brave men to die in Benghazi, and pretending it is acceptable for Obama and Hillary to lie about a catalyzing video.

It was very bad for America, especially after Vietnam, to be dragged into Nixon's lies about Watergate.

Today, we have a spectacular series of presidential lies -- whether you can keep your doctor/plan under Obamacare, whether the IRS lost email or deliberately destroyed it, and whether it is now just dandy for Obama to lie about Benghazi because the 2012 election was approaching and his campaign narrative was that terrorism was "on the run."

It was not acceptable for Nixon and LBJ to lie, and it is very bad for America that lies of equal or greater import have been told by Obama.

But this is what the Left is reduced to -- pretending it is okay to allow four brave men to die in Benghazi, and pretending it is acceptable for Obama and Hillary to lie about a catalyzing video.

It was very bad for America, especially after Vietnam, to be dragged into Nixon's lies about Watergate.

Today, we have a spectacular series of presidential lies -- whether you can keep your doctor/plan under Obamacare, whether the IRS lost email or deliberately destroyed it, and whether it is now just dandy for Obama to lie about Benghazi because the 2012 election was approaching and his campaign narrative was that terrorism was "on the run."

It was not acceptable for Nixon and LBJ to lie, and it is very bad for America that lies of equal or greater import have been told by Obama.

Try as I might, I don't recall you ever giving a steamin' shit about any diplomat that died under Dubya's failed regime. I guess you had, to use Cheney's memorable phrase, "different priorities" back then.....

417113_10151246593766940_1716086821_n.jpg

...and the guy how stayed with his security and followed protocol died in the attack. Let's blame the victim, not the guy who never bothered to send help.

Even the answers to support your twisted narrative have not been forthcoming. you have no idea when anyone went out the window. You have no idea when the ambassador succumbed.

The same people saying "brave Americans" with a straight face are also pushing your "accidental death" during a "demonstration" that "got out of hand" over the trailer to a video -that none of them had watched.

That version is two years dead and you are still pushing that multi-level soap.
Stevens was alive when he was rescued, dumbass.

What are these lies you refer to? Got a transcript?

I am not party affiliated at all. But facts are the Republicans defunded protection for Benghazi. It is not the government that provides protection in the way you mean. Stop listening to people with an agenda and do your own research. Bush said I am not concerned with Bin Laden. I don't think about him much he said. Really? I did. The parties are owned by mutual lobbies and they have teams of people to divide us for power. Lobbyist and special interest don't care about you or me or our day to day struggles. They care about lining their own pockets and sleep sound while everyone else suffers. Obama and Bush and Bullwinkle. Same person.

So, now we KNOW that there was:
No intelligence failure
No stand down order
No cover up.

Where is good old vette to admit he was wrong, repeatedly, for years?

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/

So, now we KNOW that there was:
No intelligence failure
No stand down order
No cover up.

Where is good old vette to admit he was wrong, repeatedly, for years?

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/

*crickets*

Hiya, Zippy! :kiss:

Vette will bob and weave and tap dance right out of this one, and Miles will fondle him as he back pedals and moves the goalposts across the field.:D

The report that counts is the Select Committee report on Benghazi. They have better tools to get to the truth.

I asked you yesterday exactly what "better tools" they have

Your Marine training kicked in and you tucked tail and ran away from the thread.

Vette and his ilk remind me of the female Tea-Party Senator in Alpha House who wants to establish a permanent Benghazi committee (So that our Children's children can get to the bottom of this just like we are), and thinks open-carry gun laws should extend into the Capitol. :cool:

Back