BDSM Yahoo Chat

femdomplus

Experienced
Might as well start one here. I'm sure it'll be quite popular :)
29 female dom here
Message me if you're interested

Chat is different from "I demand that you cam and show me your cock right away"... just... y'know.

Exploring options

Happy to chat. Info in profile.

boss during the day, submit during the night.

38 M Dom Looking for a bit of fun. PM me if you are of like mind

Might as well start one here. I'm sure it'll be quite popular :)
29 female dom here
Message me if you're interested

Hello. Thank you posting out here. Me: 50/m in New England, healthy, fit, sexy, divorced 2 years, looking for someone to take control.
Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

On Tonight

Dominate guy looking for a male sub.
Let me know if you're interested.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as BDSM (?) but I have a fantasy about getting dressed up in a very sexy outfit and having a secret rendezvous with a masked stranger with a large, shaved cock. For starters, he ties or cuffs my wrists behind my back and eases me to my knees in front of his swaying cock. Knowing this is a one-time deal and your black mask will keep your identity a secret, I can let all my inhibitions fall away and get completely lost in the moment and whatever you guide me to do next. How gently or forcibly you guide me is completely up to you

If this interests you, send me a pm with your info and lets see what happens. Ladies (especially with girl-cocks (strapons)) welcome too.

[EDIT: no anal, that's gross.]

Last edited:
male sub here. would love to be in person if close by, but online and work at times

hi I am very interested as a male sub and would love the chance to chat and explore ideas.

I'd be interested in "hiring out" (it's just roleplay people!) to the right person for some BDSM. Check my profile if interested and send me a lit IM.

Youre an extremely untrustworthy person.

Ill be the one to say it out loud.

This is something that I enjoy as often as possible, especially since I travel, quite a bit. Would love to play something out, even more so if following direction is your deal.

I'm 54, and discovered my dominant side about 6 years ago, and really love it!

Hope to hear from you soon ladies

I'm not sure if this qualifies as BDSM (?) but I have a fantasy about getting dressed up in a very sexy outfit and having a secret rendezvous with a masked stranger with a large, shaved cock. For starters, he ties or cuffs my wrists behind my back and eases me to my knees in front of his swaying cock. Knowing this is a one-time deal and your black mask will keep your identity a secret, I can let all my inhibitions fall away and get completely lost in the moment and whatever you guide me to do next. How gently or forcibly you guide me is completely up to you

If this interests you, send me a pm with your info and lets see what happens. Ladies (especially with girl-cocks (strapons)) welcome too.

[EDIT: no anal, that's gross.]

Me again. renee4bigdaddy

Back