Crowd Editing

Inasmuch as I'm a great fan of these crowdfunding platforms, group editing is not likely to be the eventual 'holy grail..'

I wouldn't have thought.

But every innovation is a step forward and a step perhaps in the right direction.

Another clever attempt for free....

But could turn into you get what you pay for.

I'm waiting for someone to do three of these "edit for me" "make a cover for me" "oh, write a book for me, or find one for me to copy"

Signed EL James.

I'm waiting for someone to do three of these "edit for me" "make a cover for me" "oh, write a book for me, or find one for me to copy"

Signed EL James.

'Make a cover for me' is already common elsewhere.

As a sidenote, I was on Goodreads earlier, looking at reviews. Someone gave me a 3*, so I had a look at their previous reviews: 5* for every 50 Shades abomination, but 4* for Sense and Sensibility. Stupid bitch.

'Make a cover for me' is already common elsewhere.

As a sidenote, I was on Goodreads earlier, looking at reviews. Someone gave me a 3*, so I had a look at their previous reviews: 5* for every 50 Shades abomination, but 4* for Sense and Sensibility. Stupid bitch.

Lemming

3* for Far From The Madding Crowd and most other Hardy/Austen novels, and she goes down to 2* for Northanger Abbey.

Yet 5* for some of the biggest piles of drivel out there. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Fucking hell.:eek:

3* for Far From The Madding Crowd and most other Hardy/Austen novels, and she goes down to 2* for Northanger Abbey.

Yet 5* for some of the biggest piles of drivel out there. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Fucking hell.:eek:

The good books are beyond their reading level.

Author uses Kickstarter to get his book edited.

Huh. I thought this was just going to be "uses Kickstarter to raise the funds to hire an editor", but nope, more like the other way around.

This reminds me of the bit where Tom Sawyer gets the neighbourhood kids to pay for the privilege of whitewashing the fence.

Back