Facial Piercings. WTF?

Both.

When I get a piercing it's normally for the sensation. If someone has lip rings you can bite and pull gently- my man has nipple rings and that's /fun/.

So let me ask you this, does getting a piercing become a rush? Kind of an adrenalin high?

I ask because I have a lot of tats and if you talk to anyone that has a lot most will speak of the rush the pain can give you and the entire experience can become addictive.

I never go into a Tattoo parlor unless I am getting one because if I go in with someone and hear that gun then I am going to end up getting one.

Similar with piercings?

Meh. They don't last long. It's saline that's made to leak out slowly. It's meant to mimic oni so it's super likely she'd be a demon in bed. Or possibly just a demon all the time, pretending to be a human with head extensions. You can never be too careful.

Hmmm Bagel headed succubi.....

As long as you guys don't start talking about how hard you get when you're being stuck with needles I'll send you all the hot tattoed chicks I'm not interested and 75% of the ones I am. It'll be fair.

As long as you guys don't start talking about how hard you get when you're being stuck with needles I'll send you all the hot tattoed chicks I'm not interested and 75% of the ones I am. It'll be fair.

I didn't say I get hard, I said it was a rush sort of a high (I think I have never been high)

Now that is not to say I don't get hard from pain in other scenarios, but not from getting a tat.

h29657E81

KzBGIBJ.gif

I'm so much more comfortable with that than the concept of people getting a rush from piercings and needles. Not being gay doesn't make me in the least bit bothered by it and I've occasionally teased people who were gay cus they didn't hit on me.

Me: You didn't say anything about my jeans!
Bob: Your not gay.
Me: Well no. . .but it would make me feel attractive if you asked.
Bob: Nice jeans.
Me: Well fuck you, you only did that cus I asked!
Bob: I'm not gonna win here.
Me: Probably not

I'm so much more comfortable with that than the concept of people getting a rush from piercings and needles. Not being gay doesn't make me in the least bit bothered by it and I've occasionally teased people who were gay cus they didn't hit on me.

Me: You didn't say anything about my jeans!
Bob: Your not gay.
Me: Well no. . .but it would make me feel attractive if you asked.
Bob: Nice jeans.
Me: Well fuck you, you only did that cus I asked!
Bob: I'm not gonna win here.
Me: Probably not

Well regardless of sexual preference vanity is vanity. A guy I work with who is straight and married was pissed off because the guy we work with who is gay makes lewd remarks to me all the time and tells me he wants me to be his little bad boy, but....does not hit on him:rolleyes:

I like the idea of dermal piercings. I imagine if I had chosen a less conservative profession I would have experimented with body adornment.

Always wanted a tat but never found anything I would like to wear for the rest of my life and now my skin is older and I would be concerned with the ink running where it doesn't belong. I'm also a bit of a germaphobe.

I would never gauge, have ear piercings, and a husband who has good taste in art jewelry for my personal adornment.

I love looking at people's permanent art and admire it, and them, for making their choices. Always fascinates me. My favorite was a full back and sleeve that was like an "I Spy" book. Very tasteful. It was covering a horrible burn from her childhood. You wouldn't know to look until she said something.

I didn't say I get hard, I said it was a rush sort of a high (I think I have never been high)

Now that is not to say I don't get hard from pain in other scenarios, but not from getting a tat.

...not gonna say I haven't

...literally the entire reason corset piercings and other surface piercings exist.

But I do the same exact thing with tattoos. It is a high. It's a great high. But it fades too fucking fast.

Fuck that shit. I hate needles. With a passion.

I like the idea of dermal piercings. I imagine if I had chosen a less conservative profession I would have experimented with body adornment.

Always wanted a tat but never found anything I would like to wear for the rest of my life and now my skin is older and I would be concerned with the ink running where it doesn't belong. I'm also a bit of a germaphobe.

I would never gauge, have ear piercings, and a husband who has good taste in art jewelry for my personal adornment.

I love looking at people's permanent art and admire it, and them, for making their choices. Always fascinates me. My favorite was a full back and sleeve that was like an "I Spy" book. Very tasteful. It was covering a horrible burn from her childhood. You wouldn't know to look until she said something.

I hear that. I miss my purple hair so bad.

I work on a heart unit, every so often we see a person come in with a tongue piercing that has caused one of their heart valves to become infected. They go on antibiotics and then have open heart surgery to replace the valve. Although rare it is possible.

Better than ripping it out, I guess.

I had a friend who taught at the college I went to; he was around my mamaws age and also grew up in those Americanization camps, so he really, really liked me. To the point that he just kinda grabbed me and was like, "You. You know. You get it."

I was like, "...I... do not."

<snip>

And apparently there's a purification through pain ritual; which I love, that some Plains tribe does (I can't remember which) that is a much more bloody version of a Celtic maypole. On the solstice, you get a big ass pole, and you attach the ropes to it and shit. But rather than hand them to children to dance, you attach them to hooks and pierce your chest with them. Then you do the dance until there's no slack left in the rope and- then you keep going. Until it rips out your flesh.

So. Yeah. He was badass. His wife was too. They're really cool old people. They had a lot of badass stories and pictures and stuff.

That's the Sun Dance.

A version of it was depicted in A Man Called Horse.

Look at about minute 18.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qpOnuQnRI7M?autoplay=1

Dunno how real the depiction is. Hurts like hell to watch.

That's the Sun Dance.

A version of it was depicted in A Man Called Horse.

Look at about minute 18.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qpOnuQnRI7M?autoplay=1

Dunno how real the depiction is. Hurts like hell to watch.

Yeah, he's a crazy old man. He's super cool. I'd try it.

Just saying man, you see those people sitting on the old man bench outside Wal-Mart you have no idea what those bitches have been through. Under that plaid button-up there might be an entire torso of Trigun-esque scars.

I have my nose and septum pierced, as well as my nipple, and I love them. Partially for the act of the actual process, but I've always loved getting piercings. Body art in any form (when done properly) is beautiful.

Last edited:
I am an old guy, i dislike piercings, other than ears on women and I find too many obvious tats very unsexy. But go ahead, none of you plan on fucking me anyway.

I have an industrial piercing in my right ear. I love it.

I came of age in the early nineties (so I'm early 40's now) when piercings were enjoying a resurgence in popularity. Having said that I find facial piercings to be rather benign. I don't hate or love them. And I'm not sure of the wearers motivations for getting them.

The only facial ones I find attractive on women are nose (a small diamond stud) and beauty mark (a small diamond or stainless stud).

Back