Wake up Wisconsin!!

Another S.E. Wisconsinite, just north of Milwaukee.

Late for the party, but I don't get around these parts very often anymore. Good to see a Wisconsin thread!

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season.
 
central wisconsin here. pretty much dead center here in this beautiful part of the state where we say... "fuck, it's cold"
 
Have. a sexy day WI

Hey Wi looks like this hasn't been used in a while. Where are the wisconsinites?
 
Hello Green Bay

Any other sex or attention starved men and sexy women lurking in the corners of WI?
 
Good to know there are a few people from my neck of the woods on lit. I was starting to think my kinky side was out of place for this area.
 
No still some kinky ones left. Just just getting wood cut and plows ready. Stevens Point area
 
Hello sexy Cheeseheads!

Spent most of my life in Wisconsin and visit frequently. :rose:
 
Hey Timo looking good. Where do you spend most of your time on lit?

I spend most of the time in my bedroom taking naked selfies of myself and then post them in my am pics thread. I'm venturing into the playground now and then, as well as Fetish and Sexuality thread. You?
 
I spend most of the time in my bedroom taking naked selfies of myself and then post them in my am pics thread. I'm venturing into the playground now and then, as well as Fetish and Sexuality thread. You?

Just want to compliment you on your engagement on lit...great job....very sexy ;)
 
tiamo15

Now that I've seen your selfies I know where I'll be spending my time. Although I do read alot of stories.
 
Back
Top