Men Who Wear Bras

As far as breast forms go I wouldn't go with anything that is too cheap , it's that old you get what you pay for , also make sure you are buying two forms , some sites sell them individually .
You are sure to enjoy them .

No doubt. I like the ones I got now, paid about $40 for them, but I wish they were bigger. (Now I sound like an actual woman...)

It seems that getting something similar but bigger is going to require an investment of at least twice that and I just don't have the money to spend on fun things right now. Maybe I'll revisit the idea once I see how big my tax return is going to be.
 
Always counted myself lucky that I fill my D cups naturally. It saves my money for buying nicer bras! Enjoy what you've got Darius. The grass is always greener ... etc.
 
A little more about breast forms ,

When I decided to purchase my first set I went online and found The Glamour Boutique , they have a sizing chart that helps you to determine the average size of form you would use based on your height and weight but I was still a little unsure so I called and talked to their sales person , he was great and he suggested the same size as I thought I would take , I ordered ( size 12 asymmetrical ) them and a couple of pocket bras and in a couple of days I was the proud owner of BIG but beautiful breast forms , WOW I though this is what I would look like if I was an average woman of my size , they were great looking but I wanted to go out wearing them and blend in not looking like Dolly P.
I still have those forms but most of the time I'm wearing my more subtle size 7 tear drop style forms and I love having that little extra but not too much .

All I'm trying to say is bigger isn't always better .
 
I decided not to go too too big. Upgrading my A/B's to C's for now. I strongly considered D's, but didn't want to end up needing a whole new set of bras to go with them.

I'll let you know what I think once they arrive, which should be next week.

One thing I'm not looking forward to is the persistent silicone smell. After a few months of wear, it finally started to go away from my current pair. I guess it comes with the territory though.
 
That is a good consideration unless you want a new selection of bras too , I like to have my forms covered by my bra so I'm pretty careful with my combinations of bras and forms .
I have to be honest I have never had an odor problem with any on my forms , could be just the brand of form ?
 
Yeah, could have just been that they were cheap ones or something. It went away after a little while and no longer bothers me.


Here's a fun question: How did everyone first get started wearing bras?



Whenever my mom did laundry, she'd always hang her bras up in the laundry area of our basement to dry overnight. They weren't anything special, all white, no wire, pretty plain. But I'd usually take one off the line, put it on, fill the cups with socks, and wear it around until I went to bed. I eventually wanted to wear one more than the once-a-week she did laundry, so I got the bright idea to take one off the line and kick it under a nearby set of shelves. That way, if she found it, it would hopefully look like it just fell down. She must not have noticed and after a few days, I took it and hid it so I could wear it every night.

Once I got a car and job though, I was free to go buy one for myself. I was extremely nervous (and in fact, this is the only time I bought one at a store where I didn't use a self-checkout) but I bought a teal 36A t-shirt bra with some light underwire. The lady checking me out didn't even really bat an eye luckily. So there I had my first.

Eventually, my collection grew as I realized I could buy them shamelessly using the self-checkout at Wal-Mart. I took them with me when I went to college (NOT easy to hide when sharing a dorm room or small apartment with another guy) and wore them as often as I could.

However, once I graduated, I decided to get rid of them. I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time, though. I had just broken up with a long-time girlfriend and was probably thinking something about moving on to the next stage of life or something, but the bras were gone. I went about a year without any until I found a full-time job and moved into my own apartment.

I started to get the itch to wear them again, but unfortunately, I had gained quite a bit of weight while getting through a bought of post-college depression. (Long story, but know it was not a good time in my life.) I couldn't find anything bigger than 38 at Wal-Mart that still had a B cup size. That's when I realized I could get almost anything I wanted online. I ordered up some 40B's, some breast forms, a few XXL women's tops to wear over them, and here I am now.

How about anyone else?

please - keep all recollections age 18 or older! Thank you! moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good question Darius.


Still living at home, there was little chance to indulge until I was at college. Met a lady who was rather adventurous - married her later - and she used to love paying attention to my boobs. As a 'joke' I wore her panties to her place - she'd left them in my car one night!!! - and it was a turn on for her. Next thing I know she has bought me a matching bra and panty set and got me to parade for her. It was part of our fun and I got a couple more sets to wear at home. When we split - on friendly terms fortunately - she even joked with me as we packed my things, "You'd better not forget these, you'll need them" as she held a handful of my finery. Once I was single again and in my own place I added to my collection and regularity of wearing.

Still only a lingerie lover, I'd never pass as femme (not that I particularly want to) I do enjoy having my lingerie under my street clothes when I go out shopping - fun to know I am wearing sexier undies than most women I see. Amazes me how many aren't wearing the right sized bra ... I could just go up to them and give them advice about the right cup size to avoid the pillow top look but I don't think it would go down too well.

Now 53 and diagnosed with gynocomastia - i.e. male breasts from the hormonal thing as a kid - I now sport a 44D cup. While I have weight issues, losing weight only goes from everywhere else before it drops off my boobs so losing weight makes them look bigger. For that reason I went to a store and had a fitting to make sure I could get the right size. A brave step but worth it.

There! My story - who's next?

please - keep all recollections age 18 or older! Thank you! moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In my early twenties I got married and I thought those feelings would go away so I never shared my secret with my wife , I was wrong and those feelings came and went over the years I was with her and I found myself sneaking time in pretty things when I could .
That marriage ended as well as a short second marriage , I didn't share my feelings with her either , I still felt that what I was doing was wrong and that there must be something wrong with me .
When I was going through my second divorce I decided to see a therapist to help me better understand my poor choices in partners , I did and it helped me tremendously , during my therapy I gained a huge trust in my therapist and I also learned that she had experience with gender related issues , I worked up the courage to talk to her about my dressing and my feelings around it , she helped me to accept myself and to embrace my feminine side as a positive part of who I am as a person , her help and the discovery of the internet and searching Crossdresser has changed my world , I now dress in a way that makes me happy and comfortable on a daily basis , I have a supportive and understanding girlfriend to share my feelings and my life with and I'm feeling great .

That is a condensed version , if anyone has any questions or just wants to chat feel free to PM me .

please - keep all recollections age 18 or older! Thank you! moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got my new forms in the mail today, along with a new blouse I ordered. I think they look real good together: http://i.imgur.com/Adquh4o.jpg

Definitely feel more realistic in terms of weight compared to what I had been using (a combination of smaller forms with some pads.)
 
Love wearing bras but hard to find the right size. Some fit well as a 38B but some are just too small. Still, a great feeling wearing sexy bras and babydoll tops under my clothes!

In what way are they too small? If you're looking for a larger band size with a B cup, the internet is your friend in that regard. I ordered a few cheaper ones of different sizes when I got back into it to see which fit best, and then ordered more in that size. I've been able to find 40Bs relatively easily online.
 
Hi Locked Darius ,
I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your new forms , I'll bet you will find yourself wanting to wear them all the time , you look good in your new blouse .

smoothpetrous69 ,
The best way to find a proper fitting bra is to get a professional bra fitting if you are up for it , if not it's just a trial and error because every manufacturer and all the different styles have different fits .
Good luck to you
 
Nipples

Never thought of wearing a bra - but i absolutely love to have my nipples sucked. My wife does that for me at times while I JO. Any of you guys love to have your nipples sucked and pinched?
 
Mine don't seem particularly sensitive. The girlfriends I've had haven't been particularly sexually adventurous to really try anything like that anyway.
 
Never thought of wearing a bra - but i absolutely love to have my nipples sucked. My wife does that for me at times while I JO. Any of you guys love to have your nipples sucked and pinched?

Absolutely , sucked , licked , pinched , pulled , twisted , stretched , nibbled and even bitten !!
 
Getting closer to convincing her, she told me to put hers on one night but I chickened out. I hope she makes the offer again.
 
So after overhearing some female friends talking about the, I decided to purchase my first bikini top. I seem to be having some issues with it though...

If I loosen it to the point of comfort, there is virtually no support at all. It's like throwing my forms in a cheap "leisure bra." (Which I do sometimes to get as close to a 'bra-less' feeling as I can.)

If I tie it tighter, I get more support, but there is a definite feeling of excessive pressure on the back of my neck.

I'm struggling to find a happy medium. Does anyone else have experience with these who could give me some tips?
 
LockedDarius ,

Does anyone else have experience with these who could give me some tips?

My guess would be that you need to try either a different size or a different style of bikini top .
 
I'm wearing one of my red racer back bras today covered by a black lace edge camisole and a pair of string side bikini panties all under my jeans and shirt .
 
Nice. I had a racerback once upon a time. I should probably invest in another.

Last night, I wore around this semi-sheer red top with a black padded push up bra beneath. It was awesome. And I loved how you could juuuuust barely see the outline of the black bra through the top.
 
I like wearing my racer back bras for work because they keep things where they are supposed to be even with strenuous and very physical work .
I know what you mean about the semi visible bra under a tee shirt or top , love that look .
 
I told my wife about trying on her bra while she was away last summer, and added how I came so hard from whacking off while I was wearing it, and she told me that tonight she's going to put the bra on me, handcuff me and pump my dick dry to see if it really makes me cum harder. I can't wait! I am hard as a rock thinking about it!
 
Bux ,
How did your wife's little test go ?
Is she keeping you in a bra all the time now ?
 
Back
Top