What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom claiming that I'm slowly turning into a leprucian after I caught myself speaking with an accent. :eek:

It's getting worse. :eek: By May they may not understand me here.

My mom claiming that I'm slowly turning into a leprucian after I caught myself speaking with an accent. :eek:

It's getting worse. :eek: By May they may not understand me here.

My Ma does that but only when she's speaking to some one from Ireland, Was real embarrassing cause my best mate, in school, dad was from tipperary.:eek:

My Ma does that but only when she's speaking to some one from Ireland, Was real embarrassing cause my best mate, in school, dad was from tipperary.:eek:

It started out only while I talked to him, after a bit. Then it would last a few hours after I talked to him. Then it would happen even when I just thought of him. Now it doesn't seem to have a pattern, some words I just pronouce the way he does more often than the way we do here. :eek:

When I was there it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. But there was one incident at his folk's place.

His mom asked me if I'd like a cup of tea, or some coffee. I said "Oh, tea would be grand." and if that's not out of character enough for an american girl, I must have had an accent on it as well, because out of the corner of my eye I saw Jounar with the biggest shit eating grin you have ever seen on some one! :eek: That's when I realized what I had done.

Fortunitly he knew this about me beforehand and thinks it's kind of endearing.

It started out only while I talked to him, after a bit. Then it would last a few hours after I talked to him. Then it would happen even when I just thought of him. Now it doesn't seem to have a pattern, some words I just pronouce the way he does more often than the way we do here. :eek:

When I was there it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. But there was one incident at his folk's place.

His mom asked me if I'd like a cup of tea, or some coffee. I said "Oh, tea would be grand." and if that's not out of character enough for an american girl, I must have had an accent on it as well, because out of the corner of my eye I saw Jounar with the biggest shit eating grin you have ever seen on some one! :eek: That's when I realized what I had done.

Fortunitly he knew this about me beforehand and thinks it's kind of endearing.

Just got this image of Mrs Doyle in my head! "go on, go on, go on!" lol

Just got this image of Mrs Doyle in my head! "go on, go on, go on!" lol

*giggles* She was a bit...insistant on some things, but nothing like Mrs Doyle. *giggles*

Not tea so much, I guess she didn't expect me to be as much of a fan of tea as I am, but umbrellas and bus passes. *giggles* They argued about those two things a few times. *giggles*

- a funky new hair colour and a discount

- a long phonecall that has made me smile and made my cheeks all flushed :p

- being open and honest, renewed determination, planning and possibilities...:rose:

SKL getting me a great deal on my flight in May. :D

With her help, I'm flying twice for the price of one ticket. :D

She wubs me. :kiss:

SKL getting me a great deal on my flight in May. :D

With her help, I'm flying twice for the price of one ticket. :D

She wubs me. :kiss:

Nice one wenchie! Getting my ticket, for my january trip, in the mornin!
£25 cheaper than I deed in October. Here's to falling oil prices.

This made me smile :) Got to love the kindness of a friend :cattail:

yeah. And she's a goodin :)

Nice one wenchie! Getting my ticket, for my january trip, in the mornin!
£25 cheaper than I deed in October. Here's to falling oil prices.

Congrats!

I was actually looking at the exact same flight she booked me on and at full price it was about $100 cheaper than my flight a month ago, lil less maybe. I'll be there for 14 nights this time, so the half price fair will really come in handy!

yeah. And she's a goodin :)

Congrats!

I was actually looking at the exact same flight she booked me on and at full price it was about $100 cheaper than my flight a month ago, lil less maybe. I'll be there for 14 nights this time, so the half price fair will really come in handy!

Just booked it!:D
Worked out about £37 cheaper!
Roll on January! going to have a big grin on my coupon all day!

As for what made ME smile today I have a list lol

A.'s flight here is booked!! (getting more rope to tie him up to my bed so he would stay here forever :devil:)
The parcel he's sending to me today
The letter he wrote to me (cannot wait to read it :eek:)
The things he's sending to my kids
The suprise for me from Him
Our lil chat about big chocolate dildo in the morning *LOL* (the cheeky Daddy!! :kiss:)
The task I've been told me to for Him till the evening
The time, energy, attention and LOVE he's giving me and my kids
Thoughts of tonight
Thoughts of January
Thoughts of the day when we will start live together
Memories of our first night together
Memories of my first spanking
Memories of being naked in His arms
Memories of me gagging on His nice cock
Memories of our first kiss
Memories of me kneeling before Him for the very first time
Memories of His huggs and cuddles
Memories of Him holding me tight while I sleep :eek:
Memories of stroking His body gently and watching Him while he sleep
Memories of His snoring and how much I loved it
Memories of seeing Him sleep peaceful like a baby right there next to me :kiss:
Memories of waking up next to Him
Memories of hearing Him sing and see Him dance with joy
Memories of see Him holding my baby and toying with her
Memories of the day in the ZOO with Him and my kids
Memories of seeing Him enjoy the food I made for Him
Memories of seeing Him purring over Czech beer ;) hehehe
and I could go on and on and on.

Everything about Him/about "us" makes me smile. :)

I am so fuckin happy with my A.!! :D:D:D

Her :rose:

My new prince book/cd - for any prince fan, 21 nights is seriously worth getting, just for the cd alone.

My mom came over last night to help me clean so I could put up my christmas tree.

With her sick and me just off work, we didn't get to the tree, but she cheered me up a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back