Again and Again

angela40

Really Experienced
Several weeks ago I posted an item about my future father in law. I did marry his son whom I loved but not for long. We visited his father and mother every other weekend. During dinner, me sitting next to his father, sometimes felt a bit uneasy. After the meal I helped my mother in law clean up. She was a beautiful woman and had a full sexual marriage. On the second day of the visit I was dressed in short shorts and tank top with sandels during that summer day. My father in law laid in a lounge chair and asked me to join him. No dirty thoughts as I layed into the chair next to him. We talked about various topics, when I felt a hand on the upper thigh. I pushed it away without offending him, but did it again.
"I know you want me ' he came right out with it. A bulge was forming in his front
I just didn't know how to answer him.
"My son tells me you suck him off like a slut" I began to blush as he kept talking about his son and me. I was afraid that his wife would see us, but he mentioned that his wife and my husband were out for the afternoon.
He rose from the lounge chair standing in front of me dropped his shorts and seeing his massive cock again I knew I had to have him. He stepped closer holding his hard dick guiding it to my mouth.
'Suck it you slut, suck it' I leaned towards his precum covered cock, licked around the purple headed mushroom. My shorts were getting wet and did something thoughtless, rose from the lounge chair and slipped off my shorts. There were no panties just the shorts. I laid down on the grass, formed a wide V opening my legs wide. He went absolutely crazy and placed himself between the V. No doubt I was a slut screaming for him to fuck me hard.
Oh fuck me, please fuck me.... And he did. He realized that his son wasn't capable to satisfy me. He was so right. During my marriage I spent more time with his father than him. He satisfied me and satisfied me during my other two marriages.

Hmmm what a lucky guy he was. A situation many of us men would love to be in I'm sure.

Thanks for posting.

Several weeks ago I posted an item about my future father in law. I did marry his son whom I loved but not for long. We visited his father and mother every other weekend. During dinner, me sitting next to his father, sometimes felt a bit uneasy. After the meal I helped my mother in law clean up. She was a beautiful woman and had a full sexual marriage. On the second day of the visit I was dressed in short shorts and tank top with sandels during that summer day. My father in law laid in a lounge chair and asked me to join him. No dirty thoughts as I layed into the chair next to him. We talked about various topics, when I felt a hand on the upper thigh. I pushed it away without offending him, but did it again.
"I know you want me ' he came right out with it. A bulge was forming in his front
I just didn't know how to answer him.
"My son tells me you suck him off like a slut" I began to blush as he kept talking about his son and me. I was afraid that his wife would see us, but he mentioned that his wife and my husband were out for the afternoon.
He rose from the lounge chair standing in front of me dropped his shorts and seeing his massive cock again I knew I had to have him. He stepped closer holding his hard dick guiding it to my mouth.
'Suck it you slut, suck it' I leaned towards his precum covered cock, licked around the purple headed mushroom. My shorts were getting wet and did something thoughtless, rose from the lounge chair and slipped off my shorts. There were no panties just the shorts. I laid down on the grass, formed a wide V opening my legs wide. He went absolutely crazy and placed himself between the V. No doubt I was a slut screaming for him to fuck me hard.
Oh fuck me, please fuck me.... And he did. He realized that his son wasn't capable to satisfy me. He was so right. During my marriage I spent more time with his father than him. He satisfied me and satisfied me during my other two marriages.
I understand totally! My Daughter was married to two men who couldn't satisfy her so she kept cumming back to her Brother and me. We fathered her oldest two children while she was married to them. Now she is married to a woman and I get to fuck both of them.

Back