Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like nothing better than to have that thong on my face
:devil:
While you're still wearing it
Grinding hard
Front and back

Haha. Maybe someday I will wear the body fishnet thing. I am very heavily shaved with a landing strip above. I can't bring myself to be totally hairless as it looks weird, but having the important areas hairless increases the odds of a man's face between my thighs, and well I always want to increase those odds.

May the odds be ever in your favor ;)

Landing strip is the best. Incredibly hot. I would not be at all upset were you to share that. Just sayin.....

Haha. Maybe someday I will wear the body fishnet thing. I am very heavily shaved with a landing strip above. I can't bring myself to be totally hairless as it looks weird, but having the important areas hairless increases the odds of a man's face between my thighs, and well I always want to increase those odds.

Perfect. :heart: I have decided from this point going forward my orgasms shall be dedicated in your honor. I'm allowed to fake it, right?

So did you figure it out before you were making out with him.

Har! No, I didn't figure it out until he'd slipped his hand up my shorts and asked if he could give me a bj. Then I had this "Duh" moment when I realized, poor guy, I'd been leading him on unawares. I should have caught on weeks earlier. Long story short, I hate to disappoint anyone. ;)

Shouldn't that be "Herricane" cause your one sexy force of nature :devil: :nana: :rose:

And yes I am enjoying ever fun,sexy and naughty pic with the fun story's, makes you less desperate now and more just sexy wife/mom .

Since we are all so very interested in my stories (lol), I will share one that hubby and our friends still pick on me for. The time I brought home the gay guy who wasn’t gay. So, I met this guy in a parking lot. Hey, don’t judge, met some of my best friends in parking lots, it is where smokers unite. We got to talking while smoking and we had a ton in common. Both of us had nothing left to do for the day as well, my husband wouldn’t be home for hours, and since he was so obviously gay, with the speech patterns, and tone, and body language, etc I invited him back to my place to drink some, smoke a bong (yes younger me smoked pot), and play a video games. I probably would not have invited him if he was straight, or at least I would have heavily clarified that I was not inviting him over to screw, but to actually hang out as stated. Anyway, he follows me back to my place. We go in, I take off the work blazer, I had a camisole underneath. I bring out the vodka, we have a few shots, pack the bong, sit on the couch, smoke it, play video games, a few more shots etc. I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come out, he is where the living room meets the hallway, as I go to walk past, his arms are around me and his tongue is down my throat. I am of course just shocked and suddenly see how I totally led him on. I stop him and apologize, but he wants an explanation, what changed, what was the point of inviting him etc etc. I try to evade but he doesn’t let up, so I finally told him the truth, that I thought he was gay. Which then leads to him wanting to know why I thought that, in great detail, with specifics that led me to that assumption. Turns out he was born and raised in San Francisco and I apparently associated local mannerisms with being gay. Ooops my Bad.

So anyway, that is my story of how I brought home the gay not gay guy and why any time San Francisco comes up, my husband and friends point and laugh at me.

Great story, be it a little embarrassing for you but great never the less.

4 pages in and i just now found you finally started your own theead....geez im slipping.

Happy friday

I would like nothing better than to have that thong on my face
While you're still wearing it
Grinding hard
Front and back

thank you

May the odds be ever in your favor ;)

fingers crossed

Landing strip is the best. Incredibly hot. I would not be at all upset were you to share that. Just sayin.....

thank you. And you never know, 6 months ago, I didnt' think I'd be sharing pictures at all, one month ago, I was still a no on my on thread so....

Perfect. :heart: I have decided from this point going forward my orgasms shall be dedicated in your honor. I'm allowed to fake it, right?

well thanks. and sure fake whatever, but why?

Har! No, I didn't figure it out until he'd slipped his hand up my shorts and asked if he could give me a bj. Then I had this "Duh" moment when I realized, poor guy, I'd been leading him on unawares. I should have caught on weeks earlier. Long story short, I hate to disappoint anyone. ;)

haha lol. at least I only led a poor guy on for like 2 or 3 hours.

Shouldn't that be "Herricane" cause your one sexy force of nature :devil: :nana: :rose:

And yes I am enjoying ever fun,sexy and naughty pic with the fun story's, makes you less desperate now and more just sexy wife/mom .

well thank you.

Great story, be it a little embarrassing for you but great never the less.

I surprisingly wasn't embarrassed, I thought it was funny, hence actually telling my friends how badly I screwed up, so they could laugh at me.

4 pages in and i just now found you finally started your own theead....geez im slipping.

Happy friday

well it has only been like 2 days, but maybe you are slacking on lit time.

More like free for all Friday :devil: gorgeous! TGIF, mmmmmm, would love to explore every sexy curve of your body, thank you for starting the weekend early:rose:

WOW!!! You are ave very attractive woman, you have a very sexy body.
I wish I worked with you, although I would not last long, I would be fired
because I would be flirting with you all day and not get anything done.
Very hot and sexy...Love it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back