Do you wear panites?

• Yup

Votes: 81 76.4%
  • No interest

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • No way in H***

Votes: 12 11.3%

• Total voters
I have no interested in myself cross dressing, but i do have some ladies g-strings that I'll occassionally wear with nothing else if I have the house to myself. They get my so hard, I can't even explain it.

I love wearing lace, g-string, or thong panties they make me feel very sexy especially under a skirt or dress

Yes to panties and bra and love shopping for them. Had a delightful visit to a bra shop last week where the lady was wonderful about finding me the right fit and assisting with adjusting the straps. Love the feel of the soft lace of both panties and bra.

Yes

I do, too. Lace, thongs, gstrings. Not into cross dressing, though. Just love panties!

Really depends. With pants, most of the time. With dresses, rarely ever. I tend to wear dresses when it's warm outside. Never wear panties to bed. But with pants, they're just more comfortable.

I do, too. Lace, thongs, gstrings. Not into cross dressing, though. Just love panties!

Seems like, if you are into thongs and g strings, that you are cross-dressing, NOT that there is anything wrong with that! I love the feel of bra and panties even if I choose not to wear women's outer wear. Still definitely feel like I am in the cross-dressing category (if there is a need for a label). In the cooler weather, a suspender belt and stockings join the ensemble but I doubt that my full beard would ever get me past the test of passing as femme if I dressed more. The 4" heels feel nice too but seldom work as 'Take me home and fuck me' pumps despite my deepest wishes. ;)

Last edited:
Seems like, if you are into thongs and g strings, that you are cross-dressing, NOT that there is anything wrong with that! I love the feel of bra and panties even if I choose not to wear women's outer wear. Still definitely feel like I am in the cross-dressing category (if there is a need for a label). In the cooler weather, a suspender belt and stockings join the ensemble but I doubt that my full beard would ever get me past the test of passing as femme if I dressed more. The 4" heels feel nice too but seldom work as 'Take me home and fuck me' pumps despite my deepest wishes. ;)

I would never be interested in wearing a dress or a bra or heels, although I think it’s fine for men who like that. Maybe I am an undercover cross dresser!

I enjoy wearing panties and bras. It’s a release for me and a way I connect with my inside self.
I have become quite the easy shopper as well, getting friendly with a clerk at a certain department store and working up to asking about trying on clothes.

I do most days. Love slipping on a nice pair of panties. Also love stockings, garter belt, slips, etc. And of course my 👠.

Back