Seeking Co-Writers!

Ambrosia_64

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Posts
880
Idea 1: Pirates!

My character: A female pirate/privateer captain that most of the world believes to be male (rumors and legends). She inherited her ship from her father, having been raised on the seas. She is intelligent, quiet, and meticulous. Somehow, she manages to run a tight ship despite her "fairer" sex. Due to this, she often serves as a privateer under her father's name for the British.

Your Character: A new sailor on her ship, or perhaps a rival pirate looking to ruin your arch nemesis-only to realize her gender after capture, and perhaps softening to her as you come to know her. Could also be her father's rival, and having tracked down the ship and finding a new captain-realize at some point it's his daughter and go from there.

It could also be interesting if her ship was sunk by yours and a few "men" plucked from the sea and absorbed into your crew. Elise could be one of these men, disguising herself as a simple cabin boy until she can escape at port. Eventually, she could be found out.
 
Last edited:
I like the way you think. While none of these appeal to me right now, I would be willing to write with you, ir you're interested. PM me if you would like to discuss possibilities.
 
Well ladies, I too am interested. I am wondering if the three of us could come up with an interesting story. Lots of action and set in a time and place where men rule the roost, we could cause some troubles for them.
 
Hm, if we brainstorm, I think we can! I prefer historical settings for sure though!
 
Sounds great to me,
Here is what I came up with, but the more ideas the better!

The setting is in the late 18th century....the Napoleonic wars. We could be spies for the British...as ladies and at times need to be disguised as soldiers. ( reminiscent of "The Scarlett Pimpernel", or "The Three Musketeers" )

I love to do rp in history. There is tons of material for doing historical rp...and I am adaptable. Let me know if your interested or have other ideas. I like the pirate one, but the west is interesting as well.

Iscaa
 
Last edited:
I don't know enough about that time frame in Europre to really write about that time. I am willing to give it a try. If you guys start something I will see what I can come up with.
 
Back
Top