Butt Selfies

Then here's my ass . . . ;) And wait! This one was actually taken while I was holding the camera! HUZZAH!

6bMMtYn.jpg

Good job with the camera, even better job with the hot panties.

Let's see if this works. Haven't done it in a while!

<a href='http://xhamster.com/photos/view/3353722-55911092.html'>butt</a>

Here you go, darling. Just for you! :kiss:
Mmmmmmmm, what a fantastic ass!!!

Then here's my ass . . . ;) And wait! This one was actually taken while I was holding the camera! HUZZAH!
Sam, nothing fuels my fantasies like you, your curves, and a bed!

Amazing asses, ladies!
:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Thanks, guys! Now it's your turn! :kiss:
I haven't yet developed the ass-selfie skills you ladies have. But here's a first attempt....
attachment.php

Last edited:
I can post a pic or two if you like, but it would just be me again. ;) I want to post a pic on your camel toe/moose knuckle thread, but my parts just don't seem to be built like that, even in underwear it seems should create a nice one. :(
oh well um hmm lets see what you have and i'll choose something nice :) you can find me in the PM :)

Yeah - that's what I was reading also.

And do you have an iphone? I use a timer app (TimerCam). I hear that the next iOS might have a timer cam built in though.
Hey sam :) yeah its the idea to hold it but as FSS said :) its all about the butt :p

6bMMtYn.jpg
WAHOOO AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE AFTER :) JACKPOT :p :)
hahah i just made my own joke - jack.pot get it.. gah :p

Looovely behind sammy miss :)

OIOHOHOH :) do i detect a proper nakey !! thank you!!! woop woop

Mmmmmmmm, what a fantastic ass!!!

Sam, nothing fuels my fantasies like you, your curves, and a bed!

Amazing asses, ladies!
:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

I haven't yet developed the ass-selfie skills you ladies have. But here's a first attempt....
Cheers MR! keep them coming :) ladies need more bums!

6bMMtYn.jpg

Today I have seen your breast and your ass for the first time. I must say that I hope it isn't the last time as you are utterly stunning.

i wasn't sure if everyone would be ok with a guy posting but it seems like the guys post their asses just as much as the ladies do. lol. so i'll try later today and post it.

Back