Something you do that other people think is weird

having sex with dead people. i mean, come on, you don't hear THEM complaining!

I like overcooked steak. Sometimes i purposely burn em. :D

Walking long-ish distances when there are cheap and plentiful options to get there fast. Spent an hour and half walking in the rain towards my hotel last week when it was less than 20 minutes on the tube, but it was a lovely walk and I saw new things 😊. I think it’s weird that other people think it’s weird...

Walking long-ish distances when there are cheap and plentiful options to get there fast. Spent an hour and half walking in the rain towards my hotel last week when it was less than 20 minutes on the tube, but it was a lovely walk and I saw new things 😊. I think it’s weird that other people think it’s weird...

That's not weird at all. A lot of people the same thing. People today simply can't comprehend walking for the sake of walking. I've always been physical, but the joy of walking with no real goal in mind is refreshing. I take time to see simple things others don't notice. It fills me with wonder somehow.

A few yrs ago, one of my knees collapsed from the weight of some steel I was carrying at a job site. Oddly, I didn't feel the pain and they had to cut my pants leg off before sending me to the ER. When the swelling went down, they operated and I awoke to the bad news. Told me I would walk again some day with a cane, but to forget anything else. 1st time in my life I truly understood what it was like to be handicapped and helpless. I no longer take life for granted and healed quickly. I attempted to come back to work before I was ready, but the boss man took me home himself to ensure I wouldn't try that again. Made me leave my car at the site. He really did me a favor. I came back a few weeks later in my truck w/a doctor's note. We had a good laugh over it.

Since then, I walk like I have all my life. Sometimes I run lightly. No canes for this boy. :)

Last edited:
I'm one of those people that can REALLY get into singing along to the radio in the car, especially when stuck in traffic: singing at the top of my lungs, banging on the steering wheel or ceiling, gesturing wildly, pretending like I'm in my own private music video, etc.

I can spit from underneath my tongue. I think I admitted this elsewhere.

-I like to eat my fries with bbq sauce or whatever special sauce other than ketchup

-I like my cereal soggy

-I like to watch random documentaries and have never seen an episode of Real Housewives of ATL, LA, Cairo, Baghdad, etc

it really pleases me to buy a packet of M&M's and to rip it open and drop the contents onto the table. I then like to sort them by colour and count how many are in each group.

It then makes me very happy to eat one from each group until all colour groups contain the exact same number and then take one from each group until they diminish in an orderly exact fashion.

I also like read Lit. People would probably find that weirder.

I'm one of those people that can REALLY get into singing along to the radio in the car, especially when stuck in traffic: singing at the top of my lungs, banging on the steering wheel or ceiling, gesturing wildly, pretending like I'm in my own private music video, etc.

Do people think that is weird? :eek:

it really pleases me to buy a packet of M&M's and to rip it open and drop the contents onto the table. I then like to sort them by colour and count how many are in each group.

It then makes me very happy to eat one from each group until all colour groups contain the exact same number and then take one from each group until they diminish in an orderly exact fashion.

I also like read Lit. People would probably find that weirder.

Have I got a story for you! M&M Kisses by Tex Tall Tales.

https://www.literotica.com/s/mandm-kisses

I totally get it.
I got so into my rendition of a song Monday that I made myself cry...
I'm not really proud of this but I do feel like it took my carpool karaoke to the next level. :eek:

I totally get it.
I got so into my rendition of a song Monday that I made myself cry...
I'm not really proud of this but I do feel like it took my carpool karaoke to the next level. :eek:

Get it girl! You just let it out and be proud!

giphy.gif

I like to lean my head out of the car window and scream to relieve stress. Pedestrians and livestock are sometimes alarmed but I rarely hit them.

Do people think that is weird? :eek:

I thought everyone did it at least once in their life. What better way to pass the time during gridlock?

I'm honest and help when or where I can. Pisses people off all the time. It's always someone else fault right? Times have changed.

Back