Masochistic Female, Lots of Fetishes... Let's Talk

Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
1
Long time Literotica reader... Real life pleasure/pain seeker. 20 years RL BDSM experience as a masochist, of which a byproduct is being submissive. BUT! I'm a very aggressive and dominant girl at heart.

Interested in meeting Dominant and sadistic men to discuss all things BDSM related. I'm on a bit of a hiatus but the desire doesn't fade... So let's keep our minds sharp and exchange some trash talk. :)
 
Introduction

Hello, My name is Erser54. I'm a mature Dom Male from Scotland. I read you are looking for someone like me so lets get started chatting as just see how much pain and discomfort you can endure. I shall push you right to the edge of your endurance and then a little bit further each time.

Get in touch with me. feterse54@gmail.com
 

Attachments

  • Hogtied too.jpg
    Hogtied too.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
Your looking into being a switch. When you get a wild hair up your ass he gets tied too face your wrath. As your dom comes out. While your looking for that same wrath from him. A simple tie will not cut it. Nipple clips and clams are a joke. You want choking whipping to leave deep red spots with lots of marks but even this is mild to what you want.
 
Hi,i don't know much about these fetish desires,but love to learn more.
More than happy to hear from any lady,to discuss it,even happier,with Mature ladies.
(have seen fascinating pics,on Ilovegranny,of older and elderly ladies,with 'rope tied breast,appeals to me,,).
I am a straight mature gentleman,who loves to please ladies.
Do help me learn more,on this exciting subject.
Bob.
 
Back
Top