Password Reset

Bama1963

Virgin
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Posts
11
I just bought a new laptop and in the process of setting it up, I realized that I dont even know my LIT password. I spoke to one of the chat mods and she tried to help me but when I went to my profile and clicked on options to reset it, I got an error message that stated "You have not authorized. You have to check cookie enabled and authorize in old control panel." She tried to tell me to go edit my "Old profile" and I got an error message there as well. Can anyone direct me on how to change my password?
 
I'm having a similar issue. I've tried different browsers, computers, and phones. No luck on using the lost password link.

I've contacted support through email, but I haven't received a response.

Any suggestions?
 
I've tried different computers, browsers, and many, many messages to the Lit support and forum support, and posts here, and PMs.

I have discovered that when loading the Forgot password page, the (background) call to set session data is refused by the server.

I really would like an answer. I know these are volunteers and I'm sure they get a lot of requests to wade through, but I'd like at least a brief note they will look into it.
 
Just tried creating a new account from a new email address, but it wouldn't accept the validation code. Very odd.
 
Back
Top