Being put on display.

Cocksuckerxpert

Experienced
One night while out dancing at my favorite bar, I noticed an older couple. He was sitting on a barstool and she stood between his legs with her side against him and her hip sort of rubbing against his cock. He was cupping one of her tits and using his thumb to caress her nipple. I was instantly wet and couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

One night on a camping trip with my bf, we were assigned a spot that was deserted. We set up the tent and spent the day in and out of the tent. Enjoying the freedom of having sex whenever we wanted and did so often. Finally exhausted we fell asleep. Later in the night, he turned on the lamp and we had noisy hot sex again. I knelt before him as he stood in the center of the tent, devouring his cock. Then he fucked me from behind as I came over and over. When he had again exhausted me and filled me with cum, we fell back asleep and didn’t wake again until late morning. When we exited the tent we were surprised to see a group of lawn chairs circling our tent and the campground filled with RVs that all had Good Sam Club stickers.

After those events, I find myself wanting to be put on display. Anyone else? Tell us when you became aware.

Displaying her

I love putting my partner on display. It started in college with an ex by accident. Some exposing pics were left open inn my computer one night and by the time i realized it at least 5 other guys had been in my room with the computer. Who knows how many saw but i loved it.

I love putting my partner on display. It started in college with an ex by accident. Some exposing pics were left open inn my computer one night and by the time i realized it at least 5 other guys had been in my room with the computer. Who knows how many saw but i loved it.

It has always been a fantasy and huge turn on for me to be put on display for others to see. I get extremely turned on by the idea of others watching me while having sex or simply masturbating. been too chicken so far to do it, but would love to try and be exposed sometime.

I’ve had sex at restareas and rode around with my hubby my tits out and him fingering me as he drove. I love getting men hard.

Being an exhibitionist my Ex loved being on display. One time at a night club during fetish night, I was wearing full leather with her on a leash dressed in a translucent teddy with matching bra and panties, thigh high stockings and pumps. I blindfolded her, tied her wrists above her head to a hook on the stage and while everyone watched fondled her tits and fingered her totally wet pussy. A hot chick who'd been flirting with us stepped up and pulled my wife's panties to her ankles, kneeled and proceeded to lick her pussy. I stepped off stage and watched standing next to the club owner who said this had never happened at his club before and wanted to know if he could play. The next thing I know he pulled her teddy above her tits, took off her bra and was grinding his cock against my wife's ass while groping her naked tits. During the ensuing orgasm the blindfold came off my wife and when she realizes that I'm watching from the audience and not the guy fondling her she goes into another orgasm this time squirting all over the girls face. That was the beginning of a fun night and one of our favorite 'being put on display' times.

Dammit! I wrote a long post but got timed out and now it disappeared! Ugh.

Oh, well, subscribed for now. I LOVE this topic!

I think this is another one of those fantasies I've suppressed or at least missed out on. Not that I've ever really had much of an opportunity without chickening out or worrying someone I know might see me. It would be so amazing to travel with a play partner to another city where no one knows me, though, and be "displayed" like this.

It's probably why I get off looking at cm;nf photos and posting pics, too. It's a desire to exhibit, but also to be appreciated as a sexual being and to watch others become excited by me.

I have a recurring fantasy of being driven around to adult-centered places, with my wrists tied to the headrest, my blouse open, and my skirt hiked up with no panties. Sometimes I'm blind-folded, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I'm touched, other times I'm just shown off.

Either way, it's hot AF.

(I get wet just typing this and playing it out in my head)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is incredibly sensual. I think more people have those types of fantasies and inclinations than will readily admit. Thank you for sharing that.

I think this is another one of those fantasies I've suppressed or at least missed out on. Not that I've ever really had much of an opportunity without chickening out or worrying someone I know might see me. It would be so amazing to travel with a play partner to another city where no one knows me, though, and be "displayed" like this.

It's probably why I get off looking at cm;nf photos and posting pics, too. It's a desire to exhibit, but also to be appreciated as a sexual being and to watch others become excited by me.

I have a recurring fantasy of being driven around to adult-centered places, with my wrists tied to the headrest, my blouse open, and my skirt hiked up with no panties. Sometimes I'm blind-folded, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I'm touched, other times I'm just shown off.

Either way, it's hot AF.

Either way, it's hot AF.

hhhmmm.... very nice mental image :devil:

I had a BF who would do this to me. First at a laser light show. It was dark and we were on the floor. Not everyone could see us but the poor guy next to me could. I sooo wanted to put him out of misery with my hand. Pretty sure that BF would have gone for that too, but I was afraid that might have been too obvious.

Another time was in a bar. Our table was rather secluded but I know the waitress and the band saw. I was friends with the band so no big deal there.

Then again at my apt. He stood me naked in front of the open window, pleasuring me.

Actually those were the first times that gave me pleasure. There was one time before and I did not like it. This BF never actually had sex with me. He was just into my breasts and nipples. We were in the car, waiting for the ferry. I had my seat reclined and he undid my top and was sucking my nipples. It was a bright sunny day. Lots of people could see. They were screaming for us to stop. I wanted him to stop. That wasn't any fun. He was actually a cop. Not his jurisdiction in that area but he still always got away with whatever he wanted just by flashing his badge. We broke up not long after that.

Back