Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

Just when Lara had dared to breathe out a sigh of relief of being let off the hook, she was roped back into the phone conversation. She listened carefully to everything that Lady Chelmsford told her and couldn't help but wonder how it was that Professor Knight disobeyed her.

"Yes Mistress, I understand," Lara said firmly with a nod of her head. A thrill of excitement ran through her at the orders she was given, and there was a part of her that felt deliciously rebellious at her desire to comply. "Have a lovely evening Mistress."

Lara handed the phone back over to Professor Knight with an apologetic smile and waited for him to be finished.

Professor Knight

The professor took the phone again, luckily for him whatever had angered the Lady Chelmsford had been stilled by Lara's willingness to comply.

"Yes Mistress," the professor responded after hearing what the Lady had to say. He continued to listen to the voice on the other side for a short while before placing his hand over the mic on the phone.

"Lara dear this may be a while, can you wait for me in the bedroom."

He returned his attention to the conversation with Lady Chelmsford, totally oblivious as to whether Lara had obeyed him or not.

"Yes Lady Chelmsford, two days."

Lara Croft

"Sure," Lara said, not entirely sure if the Professor was listening. He had already turned all of his attention to whatever it was that Lady Chelmsford was saying. With a shrug she turned and made her way to the bedroom. When she was in there she kicked off her shoes and then flopped down on the bed, sighing at the comfort of the mattress.

Samantha

Sam had wondered if Lara had shown the picture she had sent to the Professor, and what his thoughts had been. But in truth at that moment she cared more what Lara had thought. It had probably not helped that she had poured another drink when getting home and her daring naughty thoughts had not subsided yet.

She took another photo, though this one was in a slightly sexier pose with her legs ever so slightly apart, though the veil of the nighty disguised any real view of her private.

This one is for your eyes only, hope it makes you SMILE

She sent the message before lying back on the bed to contemplate calling Thomas over. She had been upset with him earlier, but still....

Lara Croft

Lara heard her familiar message tone muffled by the bed room door. She opened it up and peeked out to find the Professor completely engaged in his conversation. She ducked out, snatched up the phone, and returned to the bedroom before opening the new message.

Lara's eyes widened at the second and more erotic picture of her friend. She hit reply.

The other one has only been for my eyes as well- I wasn't sure if you wanted me to share with prof. And smile? Gasp is more appropriate. Picture is very tempting considering our evening. Perhaps you could call Thomas to help you out?

Samantha

Lara's suggestion was a tempting one, but Sam had to be strong and at least make him suffer a little after she had dismissed him so easily.

Oh the prof wanted to see me model. But up to you. Going to go shower now, body all sticky with salt, saliva and tequila. Will film it for you <wink> Send me a pic before the prof ravages you. Not of him, though he has a big dick I think Thomas' is bigger. Come home early, miss you and love you. <kiss>

Sam sent the message, waited a little bit for a reply, not certain if Lara would send one or had time to. During which she fought back the urge to phone Thomas or send him the same photo's Lara had just received.

Lara Croft

Lara smiled at Sam's response.

If you're not going to enjoy Thomas tonight at least have some fun in the shower. I'm still in the same gear that I was in when you left, but will change if Prof wants me to and he can take the pic. Gosh- can't believe we're discussing this! See you first thing tomorrow morning.

Lara put the phone on the bed and laid back, contemplating the strange few days she'd had.

Professor Knight

Sam never saw Lara's reply until she got out of the shower. Whether she had some fun or not, her friend would never know, as she never filmed herself. When she saw Lara's reply she secretly hoped that the Professor did take a picture of Lara.

I know was all she replied, her shower having cooled her wild thoughts a little. She did however fall asleep thinking of what might of happened if Lara was home, or what the next day would be like when they saw each other with clearer heads.

------------​

"Right," the professor said as he entered the room, "sorry about that, but it was about the dig."

He had already removed his shirt and was in the process of dropping his shorts as he looked at the girl lying on his bed. It was obvious that the nights events had gotten him in the mood and his eagerness was apparent.

"Why don't you slip into something naughty while I prepare the and get myself a drink."

He didn't wait for an answer as he expected Lara to obey him as he went about tying two silk scarves to the headboard. When he was done he left another thinner silk scarf on the pillow, and left the room to poor himself a whiskey with some ice.

The delay did nothing to damper his mood and when he returned to his room his erection was as hard and prominent as it had been when he had first entered to see Lara lying in wait.

Lara Croft

Lara's arousal was quickly reignited when Knight walked in with his shirt off and shorts tented. In a few moments the shorts were gone also and he was naked in all of his erect glory. As soon as he suggested a change of attire she had to stop herself from scrambling to comply. Anythign to have his glorious erection within her again.

With grace surprisingly mustered from some place deep within her, Lara slid off the bed and out of the bed room. She looked through the bags that she had brought with her and pulled out something that she hadn't modelled for Sam and the Professor. She had bought a selectin of gorgeous lingerie from the shops at the mall, and she liked this item just as much as the rest. It was a combination of lace and sheer fabric, with a revealing garter-belt style g-string that unhooked at the back and a sheer bra that was attached at the front and back with two small hooks on the peaks of the lace fabric. As she pulled it on the sheer mesh did nothing to hide her thoroughly hardened nipples, and the lace g-string pulled against her eager clitoris in the most tantalizing manner.

When Lara made her way back to the Professor's room she wondered what he would have in store for her this evening. She was already moist with anticipation as she climbed back on the bed and waited for his return.

Professor Knight

When the professor returned he took one look at Lara lounging on the bed and smiled.

"You truly are a vision to remember," he said as he stalked nearer, his erection hardly moving with its fullness.

Leaning down he took one of her hands and fastened it to the scarf attached to the bed. He was slow and deliberate, but his look showed his orders were not to be questioned. When the first hand was tied he leaned down and gave her a brief kiss on the lips.

Tying the second scarf to her free hand allowed him to lean over her and press his cock against her stomach. When he was he gave the delightful valley between her breasts attention from his lips.

Picking up the final thing strip of silk he looked down at her.

"Anything to say before your lips are sealed?"

Lara Croft

Lara's body sprouted goosebumps when Professor Knight kissed her lips and then she gasped as his rock hard erection rubbed against her stomach. Once both of her hands were tied up he gave her breasts some intoxicating attention that made her wish her hands were free. The slight pain in her wrists as she wriggled sent pleasure jolting down to her core, and she already knew that she would be very wet.

"Just that you are very, very hot," Lara said with a grin and a wink before adding;
"Master."

Professor Knight

The professor smiled, "your tender words will not save you from the wrath of my cock." His smile turned to an amused grin as he said the words.

Slowly he pushed the silk thread between her open mouth and tied it behind her head. Although it would not restrict Lara's breathing through her mouth, it would muffle almost anything she said to nothing but grunts and moans.

"So Lara," he put his hand on her stomach, gently teasing the flesh, "what should I do with you."

Lara Croft

Lara knew there was no way she would be able to say what she wanted, so she locked eyes with the professor and raised her hips off the bed, wiggling them suggestively. Her head was still slightly fuzzy, but she still knew exactly what she wanted. Knight's hand felt so good against her skin that she wished she was able to beg him for more.

Last edited:
Professor Knight

The professor could see her desire but he was still in a mood to tease her.

"Oh wait, Lady Chelmsford told me received a naughty picture," he stood up and retrieved Lara's mobile.

Scrolling through her messages he smiled as he sat on the bed again, "hmmm Samantha does have a nice body, I will certainly enjoy shagging her tomorrow."

"Don't worry Lara," his tone was reassuring as he deftly teased one of her breasts, "it will only be about sex, both Sam and I know that I love you."

"Interesting, she wants a photo and you said I might take one."

He stood up and made sure he was far enough away to get Lara's full bound body, "she should be able to zoom into that nicely."

Taking a seat on the bed again he continued to fondle her breasts as he typed with one hand. "As we were playing games earlier lets continue with an interesting choice for Samantha."

He read out as he typed, "Here is a hot picture of Lara. As you can see she can not give me a blow job, but we can still have an interesting game. Pick two of the following four and Lara and I will do them and then the remaining two, you and I will do tomorrow. Smiley face. I eat her slash your pussy. I fuck her slash you hard in my favourite position. I use her slash your tits to give her slash you a pearl necklace. And I you one of your nice arses for some anal action."

The last one he did not type but instead wrote I free her mouth for a blow job

He looked at Lara before pressing send.

"Now we wait for her answer," he teased, "is it going to be these nice breasts," he bent down and kissed them through the sheer material. "A muff dive," he rested his face on lap and teased her as he spoke the words. "Or a screw," he slipped a finger deep into Lara's moist womanhood and teased her with a beckoning motion. "Or maybe," he stood up and went to the bathroom before returning with a jar or lubricant jelly, "I will need this either way for you tonight or Samantha tomorrow."

Placing the jar down he smiled at her, "have either you or Miss Nishimura had anal before?"

Just then Lara's mobile beeped with Sam's reply.

Lara Croft

Lara watched with wide eyes as the Professor apprehended her phone and did his business. His comments about shagging her friend made her eyebrows raise and she wondered if he was serious. Either way, he presented Samanta with four options. Whilst waiting for the reply everything he did to Lara made her moan. The finger inside her pussy was particularly intoxicating, and she couldn't help but groan longingly as he slipped out of her.

When Knight asked if she or Sam had experienced anal before Lara nodded. Sam hadn't tried it but she had. The professor, however, looked thoroughly distracted by Samantha's response. He grinned as he held the phone down so that Lara could read it.

Hmmm... I've always wanted a real pearl necklace and I wouldn't say no to your mouth on my lower lips. Lara enjoys anal, and she would certainly enjoy that position you demonstrated for me before. Have fun, Prof!

Professor Knight

"Oh dear, looks like we have a problem," he slipped his hand between her legs and caressed her mound roughly. "I was hoping that Sam would desire me enough to request the penetration." His finger slipped inside her again and expertly found her G-spot. "Lady Chelmsford strictly forbade me to stick my cock in you tonight."

Slipping a second finger inside her he slowly began to trust his hand back and forth allowing his thumb to rub over her swelling clit.

"She said if I did, she would withdraw her sponsorship from the expedition. I guess she is is threatened by your young body."

It was the truth, the Lady had mad that demand, though she had added there was a reprieve should he fail to comply. What the reprieve was, he did not know. Only that it was based on Lara's obedience the previous day, and thus his earned reward.

His thrusting stopped and he teased her G-spot while his thumb rubbed her pearl.

"So Lara I ask you, must I refrain from putting my cock in you tonight?"

Lara Croft

Lara moaned as Professor Knight slipped his fingers into her and begun to tease her. A combination of clit and g-spot action meant that her body was already shaking. Lara was surprised when the Professor mentioned that he was not allowed to penetrate her. The thought of not having his mangificent member inside her was devastating; all this build up and no relief. But, if Lady Chelmsford said she would pull the funding...

Lara moaned longingly in response to his question an frowned at him. She wanted to say more but the gag in her mouth would muffle her response too much. Despite her petulant expression, she pressed down against his hand anyway, hoping to convey her conflict at the directions.

Professor Knight

Lara's desperate grinding against his hand was in conflict to the look in her eyes. But it also gave him the answer he thought she was conveying.

"Pity she stipulated I couldn't penetrate you with my cock."

His hand began to thrust into her again.

"Sure she meant it on purpose, so you would get some release and I would get a hand job at best," his other hand freed her breasts swiftly. "Can't even slide my cock between these great tits."

Seeing the questioning look in her eyes he smiled. "Sam picked the muff dive and the pearl necklace. Would you deny your friend her reward?"

Lara Croft

Lara just shrugged innocently at Knight's question about Sam. At that moment all Lara could think about was Knight and what he was doing to her body. The news that he would not be penetrating her this evening was sad indeed, but a small part of her mind wondered if that order would extend to the morning. She didn't have to be home until around nine.

Her disappointed grin turned into a cheeky one and she made a mental note to tell Knight of her cunning plan. The smile soon died with the skilled thrusting of Knight's hand. Her body writhed against him and she closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure.

Professor Knight

Professor Knight smiled at her obvious pleasure. Although he was eager to enter the young woman again he had long since learned discipline. Abstinence now would be rewarded with many opportunities to take pleasure during their trip.

It was obvious that Lara was enjoining his handy work so he bent down and replaced his thumb on her clit with his tongue.

He wondered what Lara would want to say, knowing that by his own game rules he would probably have to penetrate Samantha in the morning.

Lara Croft

Lara groaned as the professor used his tongue to pleasure her. She wanted to reach down and run her fingers through his hair, or to hold his head down against her so she could grind against him. Her arms instinctively pulled against her restraints and the unusual pain made her moan again. Much to her surprise, the tug was quite pleasurable.

Because Lara couldn't wrap her arms around Knight, she looped a leg over his shoulder instead. Drawing him closer to her.

Professor Knight

Lara's encouragement was all the professor needed to know the girl was enjoying his attentions. Her leg draped over his shoulder was encouraging him to continue along the track he was heading, so he did. The nights entertainment with the two young scholars had already excited him, so his tongue attacked her clit with the vigour of a man eating his last meal.

There had been something erotic about watching the two women almost step over the line, and now he desperate to drive her over the edge, and make her beg for him to bury his manhood deep inside her.

Lara Croft

Out of all of the men that had ever given Lara oral, Professor Knight was undoubtedly the best. His careful skill and attention was enough to drive her wild. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly and her cries were becoming more and more desperate. Just when Lara thought that she was going to explode, Knight would slow down or change his movements in a way that kept her on the crest of orgasm, but didn't topple her over. He continued in this manner until all Lara could think about was release. Evey pore of her body was desperately in need of completion, and he strung her out for as long as he possibly could.

After some time the Professor took pity on Lara. Just when she thought that she could handle no more teasing, he continued his skillful licks, throwing her well over the precipice of ecstasy and throwing her into a stormy sea of desire. Lara was buffeted by wave after wave of sheer pleasure as she rode out the last of her orgasm vigorously, thrusting her mound against Professor Knight's face, hungry for whatever she could get. If her moans and cries weren't muffled by the gag, Lara knew that they would be loud and unrestrained. As it was, she was completely lost in her pleasure, and knew that if she could speak she would be begging for the Professor's member to penetrate her- expedition be damned.

Professor Knight

He knew he had driven her to the brink and over. He did not need her to be able to speak, to knowher pleasure or appreciation., her body told him everything. The way she moaned against the restriction in her mouth, the way her leg gripped him and her thrusting of her mound against his face. It all let the professor know that Lara had rarely experienced such pleasure, and that mad him happy.

Lara did not have to express her desire for him to penetrate her, for the professor was already thinking the same. He was not sure what the reward he was losing out on was, or what he would have to do to gain Lady Chelmsford's forgiveness, but he needed his young students body.

So before Lara had even recovered from her orgasm, the professor rolled Lara over onto her stomach. This caused her arms to become a little bit twisted uncomfortably as the silk ties did not have enough play. But she had little time to contemplate it before he had thrust himself deep inside her. The professor grunted loudly as he pounded into Lara's tight sopping core.

Lara Croft

Lara was still awash in the sea of her desire when Knight pulled away from her and left her reeling. Her sense of loss was short lived as he turned her over. Her arms twisted uncomfortable and she moaned as she tried to make herself comfortable. The next sound that spilled from Lara's lips was a loud gasp as she felt Knight thrust his member deep inside her. She muttered her surprise agaisnt the gag, but any thought of warning him against this course of action was lost as he pounded into her with such vigour that she was left speechless. It was all she could to to maintain her position as he drove into her relentelssy, and every pore in her body was screaming for him, desperate for him to sate himself upon her.

Back