Pushed to the Max pushed to be Hardcore [Closed for motheroftears]

"Mmmmmmm" I whimpered in pleasure as Nick's cock slid deep into my throat.

-----------

"Please forgive me for earlier. I need you, Master." she moaned before going back to sucking his cock.
 
-The Two lovers spent the night in that club doing all sorts of things for the patrons taking control of her and nick enjoyed him self. The next day the Dracula porn movie would begin nick had a Scene with a extra girl she hired and it would be a brother and sister fuck and she would ask for a story that would start the movie. Then From there 5 Porn scenes ensured and some story. The Places for shooting were all set in a huge studio.-
 
I watched and waited for the scene to begin. I chose an actress named Chloe Chevelle to play the 18 year old sister named Cherie for the first scene. The actor Nick chose was to play her brother was 25 years old.

----------
(scene begins)

Cherie is on summer break and decided to go with her brother to a cabin in the forest about 100 miles from their home town. They are told by the caretaker to make sure everything is cleaned and back in order because a couple frequently visits every year. They allow guests to stay, but on the promise that the place is kept nice. In fact, the couple is said to be returning soon. Cherie walks in and immediately notices a journal that someone forgot to put up. It is a black leather journal with the name Count Dracula on it. Cherie is rather shocked. "Hey, I found this on the coffee table." she says handing him the journal. She doesn't know if it is some silly joke or if it was real. Cherie giggled, "Maybe you could read this when we tell ghost stories.". She sits down next to her brother and flips through the pages. It is dated from the late 1800's.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=104025214
 
"Now that isn't a Story that actually happen."-Nick smiled as he looked to her eyes.-"Besides you think you can handle this?"-He said.-"It starts in Transilvania The Vampire Count Dracula was a real thing."
 
She laughs, "I can handle it."She cuddles up with Nick. She wondered if the journal belonged to the couple. Perhaps they were collectors.

She asked, "Before we start the story, I wanted to talk to you. I know this may sound very wrong and naughty, but I have been having some very dirty thoughts about you. I missed you waaay more than a sister should miss her brother."
 
"Oh is that right what did you have in mind?"-He smiled and grabbed her ass as he messaged it.-
 
Cherie said, "I want you so badly to fuck me. I have dreamt and thought about it for a while. I need you. Then we can read the journal" She moaned as her brother began massaging her ass.
 
-He pulled her over his knee and spanks her.-"Oh is that right stroke that cock you slut you naughty incest slut."
 
Cherie's body writhes against her brother's cock as he spanked her. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned in pleasure and pain.
 
-He took his cock out as he spanked her he forced her mouth on his cock and moaned this scene was going well so far.-
 
Cherie began sucking on Nick's cock. "Mmmmmmmmm" she cries out. I was watching the scene. I was excited about starting the story aspect of the movie. It was following somewhat of the original story of Dracula. However, it was going to start out with me being fucked by my "fiancee" before going to Transylavania in order to help Dracula move to London and being seduced by the Count's vampiresses.
 
-He moaned more fucking her throat with his fat cock groaning in delight and played with her hair.-0
 
-Nick smiled cumming for her and chuckled.-"mmmm i see where doing more then just catching up with reading that book. You want brother to fuck that pussy."
 
"Mmmm yes please' she moans after swallowing his cum. She then got on his lap sliding his cock deep inside of her before riding his cock.
 
-He grins spanking her hard this porn was going to be a lot of fun to shoot.-
 
Back
Top