The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

-he smiled-"Not bad at all but i was thinking."-he picked out a baby blue blouse and pleated skirt 3 inches above the knee in the same color nud panty hose and matching heels-"The Subway is a bit darker then up here so brighter would be better."

I get dressed with your selection and ask "how do I look Nick? Are we ready to go then to get this assignment for the boss?" i look at myself in the mirror as i look nice but with a hint of sexy.

-he nodded-"We Sure are."-they get in the Van and head out towards the main Subway Tuneel the Crowd there was for people against the raise in prices as they got there they parked and got the equipment having a Subcard to get in the terminal was essential and nick had one letting them both in-"Ok we get the story and then put the equpiment away then we get the passangers to have some fun"-he said to her-

We head to subway to get story crowd is more than usual and a bit more rowdy as well

-We Stood in the station as I set up the camera and smile to Ashley-'Remember its about the fare hike in prices so lets get going on this story."-he said as he began setting up then grabbbed the camera-"Ok ahsley ready?"

We start rolling as i begin to talk to a few of the conductors of the subway about the fare hike and they seem to dodge the questions, i have always been a persistent news anchor s I pres son asking more questions which seems to get them upset by my prying as you roll the camera.

-Watching them the conductors would have there way with her from her asking annoying questions tryign to dodge her as they talked amongst them selves getting a car of perverts for her if they got her in there that is as they began loading up the trains-

The conductors told me to head to a car in rear where they would answer all my "questions".

-Nick Followed and saw the conductors talking and talking as they headed to the back Nick found it strange and whispered to ashley-"We may get them to talk but dont expect to leave this train with out getting fucked somethign dosn't feel right."-he said as they went to the last car the Conductors and a quite a few men in the car were standing around as we where in the car away from a door and Nick Video Tapes Ashley the conductors gave there opinons and answerd there questionsto the best of ability they didnt have any thing to really say on it except that the Taxes raised so they had to step up the price to afford stuff basicly afterwards i put the camera in its case and the conductors left as we were wrapping it up the doors closed and we began moving i looked-"Shit we were not supposed to move."-nick looked to ashand the crazy lust filled men on the train as i put the suitcase with the camera and the microphone down behind me and looked-

I say "hey we are not to be moving during the story piece? What gives? Stop this train now please! " i demand

-The conductors didn't listen as we were not rolling at the moment due to the story being put on pause but the men in the car began closing in i saw what was going on here and i smiled and whispered to ashley-"It appears we made the Conductors annoyed and looks like they have there eyes on you Ashley if i were you i give them what they want or it may hurt."

I roll my eyes and Nick and say "I dont think so" I get on the intercom and try to get the conductors attention saying "stop this train now or my producers will be very upset w/your company for wasting our time."

-The Train dosn't stop as the men grab her and Nick smiled-"oh well this should be fun enjoy it."-he said as one 5 men circled in and began gropping her one of them reaches underneath and breaks the pantyhose ripping them from crotch to ass as they start rubbing he rass and pussy forcing her hands on there crotch rubbign there cocks-

"no..noo please dont do this guys!" i plead as i hear the nylon material of my pantyhose give way. I try to struggle but numerous hands shoot out grabbing my arms and legs as others rub my hairless pussy. "We'll give ya a news scoop alright pretty news lady" they say as they....

-They smile as they opened her shirt and her bra throwing it by nick as there hands and mouths began to carress her breasts and there cocks came out makign her stroke two of them hands playing with her ass and pussy more they were almost ready to fuck her pussy and ass and he rmouth as they said.-"So you fuck slut you want a news scoop how about making a report on where you like to be fucked."-he said as another said-"You suck whore im gonan fuck your hairless pussy nice and good."

I slap one and more grab me and strip me down to my heels. They say time for a news story about how to fuck a petite little hottie. They begin to decide who will be the first to take me in the subway car as they tell you to keep rolling or else.

-He keeps the camera up but puts it on standby so the light is on he couldnt get her fired but he didnt want to be out matched her as one sits on a seat and they bring her over sliding her ass down on to his cock as one goes between he rlegs and slides in to her pussy a third balances to put his cock in her mouth and they begin to fuck her holes bringign there cocks deep inside her and bringign them out at a decent pace-

I whimper as my holes are filled. They all comment on my petite frame as they abuse my body. After about an hour of "playing" with me they stop the train and all exit. However before they left they took my clothes w/them as a "souvineer". I lay there in just pantyhose w/a hole ripped in them heels and my suit jacket.

-nick knew he would get busted and accused if he didn't do something.-"Button that coat of yours tight here."-he said as he put his hoddie around her hips to cover the hole.-"Were cloe to my plac eim bring your there to grab some sweat pants till we ge tto your place."-he said as he brought Ashley out of the train station and towards his house he had stood close jus tin case a few blocks away they got to his house which he gave her apair of baggy sweats for now they fit her with the tie string as he looked-"Good lets get you to the station so we can put somethign on yoru hips."-he said as he went back through the train to the station where the news van was and they drove back to the station at the station nick rushed back with ashley to her room as he breathed hard-"Phew thank god no one spotted us."-he said as he held the camera case the rest of the equipment was in the van as he looked to her eyes-"You ok."-he said-

My face still flush from the assault I say "Yes.. I think so. Those bastard conductors set me up but i am fine." i select a knee length skirt to put on and you say I need something different as you...

-He needed to get her ready for the news broadcast he handed her a pair of dress slacks but these he used a power for erotica which has a smell like baby powder but it soaks in a persons skin to make them hot and horney he shook the pants.-"I have these for you i put some baby powder in them for freshness and comfort."-he said-

"Oh ok thanks Nick" I say giving you an odd look since you did not select a short skirt. I get dressed and sit at the news desk and begin the broadcast. About ten minutes into it i begin to feel "warm". My pussy region growing warm as i try to compose myself best i can

-the man looks to her.-"Good evening i am Tom Domore here with Ashley cummers tonights store a Fire starts in the south and was raging out of control we are there with the survivors and reports."

-Nick sneaks to the empty news desk knowing there gonna send her there waiting for Ashley as tom looked-"Ashley will you go to the extra table and get ready.-"Well as she gets ready i will up date you all on what we have here."-when she sat down nick looked.-"feelign ok ashley."-his hands began to rub her legs a bit the desk was only as high as her chest so no one could see anything beneath that.-

Back