What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that plays Poseidon, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief movie, is so damn HOT! Likewise, is Sean Bean!:devil:

Cum on over. :D

LemonRicottaPancakes.jpg

The guy that plays Poseidon, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief movie, is so damn HOT! Likewise, is Sean Bean!:devil:
beangrin2.jpg

speaking of hot...

i can't believe that this: (good movie, by the way.)
300-movie-image-rodrigo-santoro.jpg

and this:
Santoro-1.jpg

are the same man. ladies, meet rodrigo santoro. he's from brazil, and he's six feet two inches of yummy.

i wanna do grown-up things to him....

He is rather cute! ;)

i can't believe that this: (good movie, by the way.)
300-movie-image-rodrigo-santoro.jpg

and this:
Santoro-1.jpg

are the same man. ladies, meet rodrigo santoro. he's from brazil, and he's six feet two inches of yummy.

i wanna do grown-up things to him....

Respy dear, don't forget we are a dynamic duo & as such, we should share certain things...

Umm, like the drool-worthy man above.

Respy dear, don't forget we are a dynamic duo & as such, we should share certain things...

Umm, like the drool-worthy man above.

oh, absolutely. can't you just imagine him holding you up against the wall while whispering sensual things in your ear? in portuguese?

holy orgasm, batman....

Aaaccckk!! All this food...I'm outta here. Time for dinner.

Have a great night, Litsters.

Well, I just got the call and school has been canceled for tomorrow. So, I guess I'll turn off the alarm clock and have a glass of red wine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back