orgy room III

sitting at the table...sipping my coffee...crossing my legs.......my skirt shows off my thighs.
 
Smooth thighs they are and maybe there is a surprise between them?
 
I lean over and kiss your lips.....

"You nasty man!!"
 
mmm.....I start to unbutton your shirt....

"do you have hair on your chest?"
 
My fingers twirl your chest hair....pull it gently.....
 
Reaching over I return the favor and pull her top off over her head. The beautiful bra takes me back!
 
My breasts shake free....my nipples start to get hard......
 
Leaning over I begin to nibble on Moan's breasts Na as I do my free hand slowly strokes it's way to the bottom of her shirt.
 
His hand moves between my legs......My breasts swell at his attentions.......
 
Not wanting to be so slow about it, I find my to a very warm and moist spot at the point where those thighs meet!
 
aaahhhh!! Your fingers play with my pussy.........I kiss your lips.......give you a hug.
 
Mona's sweet pussy is so very accommodating. I first slide one finger in, then two. Pulling out I spread her juices on her clit.
 
I moan as your fingers invade my wet pussy.........I kiss you again....our tongues touch....i pull your shirt off your back.
 
I turn around saying "Who is this?" then i take his hands and put them on my breasts. They feel so good.
 
I squeeze firmly, pinching your nipples, as I press my lower body against yours, grinding my hard cock against your pussy...
 
"ouch!!" He pinches really hard.....we get real close. I can feel your stiff member against my clit......you are driving me crazy.....
 
Walking into the room, my hard cock leading the way. Squeezing Mona's ass and giving it a firm yet playful pat. As a way of saying hello.
 
"Hello stranger...." I welcome the handsome stranger behind me.......
 
Cupping your sweet tight ass, then slowly tracing my fingers up your spine, over the curve of your shoulder. Then with my thumb and forefinger, tracing your lower lip. Well hello there.
 
I squirm, his hands cup my behind. His fingers make me crazy.......as they trace a line up my back.......curving on the side of my body.......then he takes his thumb and forefinger.....touches my lip.....his finger goes into my mouth.......pressing against my tongue.....
 
Back
Top