Once more with feeling.

Oh shucks guys, way to make a girl blush :rolleyes:

I'll reply to everyone asap :D,

My God. You are absolutely, unbelievably, incredibly breath taking.

I am awestruck, I really am.

And, er. Turned on, too. Ahem.

OMG​

WOW​

attachment.php

Please may we see more

attachment.php

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Wouldn't :eek: be more appropriate than :rolleyes:? Or is :rolleyes: just muscle memory at this point? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's because I can't even take a compliment without exuding an air of cynicism :rolleyes:

Plus I would never actually say 'oh shucks'.

It's because I can't even take a compliment without exuding an air of cynicism :rolleyes:

Plus I would never actually say 'oh shucks'.

I guarantee, I'm 1000 times worse at that.

And of course you wouldn't. 'Oh shucks' is more of a colloquialism for when something hasn't gone as desired but one isn't terribly upset by it. You would want to use "Aww shucks", which is more of a colloquialism for bashfully accepting a compliment. :rolleyes:

I guarantee, I'm 1000 times worse at that.

And of course you wouldn't. 'Oh shucks' is more of a colloquialism for when something hasn't gone as desired but one isn't terribly upset by it. You would want to use "Aww shucks", which is more of a colloquialism for bashfully accepting a compliment. :rolleyes:

And now I'm just that little bit more cultured.

Don't you need to sleep or something? :rolleyes:

That would make a great Catwoman outfit

It might. I have an awesome cat woman outfit though.

Wonderful set. You look fabulous and very very sexxxy. I love everyone of your poses. You have a wonderful body, face and smile. Did I mention hips, ass and pussy?! LOL

Great job, I am subscribing to this thread, I hope it continues.

later

Yes I have a pretty pussy, no need for 'LOL' when you're stating a fact :cool:.

A picture is worth a thousand words, or probably more in your case.

Great pictures with a wonderful theme. I love the black and white, it gives the contrast between the darker corsset and you cream colored skin a deliciously wicked flare!

The mask adds a little mystery to the photos too. Amazing work with an amazing model. The photographer is one luck bastard..

Isn't see just, I do love taking the pictures/posing for them :D

Thank you for you!

You're welcome, although I'm sure most of it is genetic :D

You have an incredibly sexy ass, the tease of your tight pussy is always welcomed, and your face can launch a thousand ships.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us, babe.

Thanks Nirvision

I thought to avoid posting in the thread since I knew you had your fans and constant followers and they would give enough compliments for anyone but in the end I think I shall add my two bits as well.

Your a very lovely woman, you are the kind of blonde most guys would go nuts for and yes you got a great body. Nice breast, nice ass, nice pretty much everything. What's not to like? I can't see a thing.

So kudos.

Don't forget my sparkling intellect and quick wit, men always mention the quick wit. Well at least the ones who have stalked me long enough to know that I'm far more susceptible to compliments about my mind than ones about my body.
:p

And thanks too.

What ever happened with the planned photo shoot of yourself and your redheaded friend? Did it happen? Is it possibly going to happen? Will we ever see those pics? It was mentioned right before you deleted your old thread, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been fantasizing about that series in the interim.

The new shots.....with feeling indeed! I mean, I kinda felt them.

So here I was, thinking I'd catch up on a few pages every day, till I got to the current pages.

A fair bit later, I'm reading my own first post in the thread :eek:
Soo good, I just couldn't stop :D

Loving it! Connubium you are one hell of a lady!

I noticed one picture was missing from the thread still though!

thumb_big_wide_fb2978538c41ab3da6cac9c732a6e30a.jpg

Its very relevant :devil:

Funny thing is the ones you "rejected" originally seem to end up on my favorites list!

Also, if I may ask, what is your connection to Amsterdam? is it just the magazine that happened to be there or is there more to it?

Everyone ready?

Well, after seeing that little gift of divinity, I am ready to unsubscribe any other pic threads. I've no need for them. Seeing the first two pics, I thought; "it can't get much better"....and then I clicked the third.

I made an audible gasp. Yep.

What can I say? I'm full of creativity. Want me to put some in you? :rolleyes:

Back