Fucking Kidney Stones!

Here's lookin' up your urethra!

toasting-etiquette.jpg

I will have more to say later...

Typing the word Owwwww! is so under-reactive. There's just no way it can convey the real sense inherent in the motivational abilities of pain.

I will have more to say later...

You really think anyone wants to hear more about you fucking kidney stones?

Are they yours or someone else's?

And do you have the kidney stones' consent, or do you just go and fuck them anyway?

my suggestion is to neer fuck kidney stones

there are plenty of women (and men) you can fuck instead:eek:

Typing the word Owwwww! is so under-reactive. There's just no way it can convey the real sense inherent in the motivational abilities of pain.

Well said!

This one had not moved in a week and had my right kidney blocked from draining.

So far I have had three trips to the ER over night at the St. give me the money
and one doctor visit.

Still have the stint in... they took the catheter out ( I hope it stays out!)

I still have to deal with the money and work...if things go well.:rolleyes:

Butters had kidney stones once; she said it felt like her dick was on fire from within.

Back before my gramps's kidneys shut down he got those. Apparently it's the worst pain a man can be in, like the closest you can get to childbirth. That's what everybody kept saying and he looked it.

He was in the hospital for a while. I can't believe they just put the stints in and let you out. Don't they have to watch you and see if they pass? You ought not have to go through that alone. They ought to have somebody watching you.

If you don't pass them within a set amount of time they gotta go in and take them out.

Idk man, bullet point is I am so, so sorry that you're goin through that. I had to watch somebody I cared about go through that and it looked awful. Hope you pass them and don't need the surgery but even that seems like hell.

If you pass one while busting a nut during sex it might result in jail time 😂

Back before my gramps's kidneys shut down he got those. Apparently it's the worst pain a man can be in, like the closest you can get to childbirth. That's what everybody kept saying and he looked it.

He was in the hospital for a while. I can't believe they just put the stints in and let you out. Don't they have to watch you and see if they pass? You ought not have to go through that alone. They ought to have somebody watching you.

If you don't pass them within a set amount of time they gotta go in and take them out.

Idk man, bullet point is I am so, so sorry that you're goin through that. I had to watch somebody I cared about go through that and it looked awful. Hope you pass them and don't need the surgery but even that seems like hell.

They did this Also... Lithotripsy

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/007113.htm

Thankfully, it was the mild form.
I have had the other and let me tell you you just THINK you have had a good ass kicking before!:eek:

My sympathies are with you FGB. When I lived in the south, I had kidney stones 3 times. Fortunately, they all passed naturally, but I can't imagine anything that sucks quite as much.

For pain, narcotics didn't work. When they booted me with Toradol, it was like magic for a few hours.

You never know when they will start......lots of water and Tylenol...hope it passes soon....:eek:

Back